Police: Littlestown home broken into

Full story: Evening Sun

Two men and a juvenile were arrested Tuesday afternoon near Gettysburg after police say they broke into a Littlestown home and stole electronics and other household equipment.
Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Littlestown Resident

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 23, 2011
 
Excellent job officers!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 23, 2011
 
Get jobs you idiots ! Stop taking things that you didnt work for.
Common sense

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 23, 2011
 
Wow, Littlestown has made the paper 3 times this week!
Go Figure

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 23, 2011
 
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it Owen? Like father like son. His mother has worked her butt off for years trying to make him do the right things and he just keeps letting her down. His mother has supported him, cried for him and even administered tough love but to no avail. Some people you just can't fix! Way to go you POS!
littlestown

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 23, 2011
 
Go Figure wrote:
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it Owen? Like father like son. His mother has worked her butt off for years trying to make him do the right things and he just keeps letting her down. His mother has supported him, cried for him and even administered tough love but to no avail. Some people you just can't fix! Way to go you POS!
And that's only half the story-you shoulda known Williams' daddy-another real POS. Mom does what she can, but...anyway, good job to the cops.
bob

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 23, 2011
 
I guess that shows when you have police chief that motivates his officers . well done chief keller
mom

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 23, 2011
 
No good press for Littlestown - makes you feel like you live in the hood.
Hanover

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 23, 2011
 
Go Figure wrote:
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it Owen? Like father like son. His mother has worked her butt off for years trying to make him do the right things and he just keeps letting her down. His mother has supported him, cried for him and even administered tough love but to no avail. Some people you just can't fix! Way to go you POS!
His mother is a wonderful person and she still does everything she can for her kids!!!! As a matter of fact Owen is a good kid, just lost his way. So don't judge someone as a POS unless u know the whole story! The real inside story!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 23, 2011
 
Hanover wrote:
<quoted text> As a matter of fact Owen is a good kid, just lost his way.
As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, concerning character: What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.

(And NOBODY said anything derogatory about his mother, just his father.) Also, this reminds me of the urban area I used to live near, where all the mommas would be on TV, talking about their deadbeat, murderous, thieving, drug-dealing boys, "He was always a good boy..." So I laugh heartily when I hear THAT bandied about!
Mad as H

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 23, 2011
 
Hanover wrote:
<quoted text> His mother is a wonderful person and she still does everything she can for her kids!!!! As a matter of fact Owen is a good kid, just lost his way. So don't judge someone as a POS unless u know the whole story! The real inside story!!!!!!!
Ok, I am not going to judge however they broke into a home. A home they did not own. Then they proceeded to take things that did not belong to them. THey are CRIMINALS. All criminals are a POS. Ok sorry I judged. But this taking up for scumbags makes me sick.
Go Figure

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 23, 2011
 
Hanover wrote:
<quoted text> His mother is a wonderful person and she still does everything she can for her kids!!!! As a matter of fact Owen is a good kid, just lost his way. So don't judge someone as a POS unless u know the whole story! The real inside story!!!!!!!
Well Hanover, for your information I do know the whole story and his mother is a wonderful person. One of the problems is that she does way too much for this kid. Her heart has been broken time and time again by him. It's time to let him live the life he chooses and if that includes time in the ole pokey then so be it. Why must she be the one broken up over all of this. As far as the inside story, I know it all. It's a small town and I happen to know the family very well. Owen is a POS just like his father and if you don't believe me then just ask the family and they'll tell you what he's like. Owen lost his way a long time ago and his problem is that he refuses to find the right way, even with his families help. His mother and family have given him every opportunity to do the right things but he chooses not to. So that Hanover IS the true story!!!!!
Littlestown Parent

Roaring Spring, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 23, 2011
 
Go Figure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Hanover, for your information I do know the whole story and his mother is a wonderful person. One of the problems is that she does way too much for this kid. Her heart has been broken time and time again by him. It's time to let him live the life he chooses and if that includes time in the ole pokey then so be it. Why must she be the one broken up over all of this. As far as the inside story, I know it all. It's a small town and I happen to know the family very well. Owen is a POS just like his father and if you don't believe me then just ask the family and they'll tell you what he's like. Owen lost his way a long time ago and his problem is that he refuses to find the right way, even with his families help. His mother and family have given him every opportunity to do the right things but he chooses not to. So that Hanover IS the true story!!!!!
God Bless his MOM. Sounds like she has been to H_ll and back. You can only do so much for your children and then you must let them make their own way. He has chosen the wrong way. I do know Johns mom and she is another that has tried and tried to do the right thing. These boys need to go to jail and have a seat for a long time. At least their moms will know where they are at. Again, I feel for the families.
mothers love

Lititz, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 23, 2011
 
A mothers love is unconditional.........because that is what true love is about.........it might seem wrong but it is what it is.......
On the Mothers side

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 24, 2011
 
Go Figure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Hanover, for your information I do know the whole story and his mother is a wonderful person. One of the problems is that she does way too much for this kid. Her heart has been broken time and time again by him. It's time to let him live the life he chooses and if that includes time in the ole pokey then so be it. Why must she be the one broken up over all of this. As far as the inside story, I know it all. It's a small town and I happen to know the family very well. Owen is a POS just like his father and if you don't believe me then just ask the family and they'll tell you what he's like. Owen lost his way a long time ago and his problem is that he refuses to find the right way, even with his families help. His mother and family have given him every opportunity to do the right things but he chooses not to. So that Hanover IS the true story!!!!!
Well Go Figure, I don't think you do know the whole story about Owen. Because if you did, you would know that NOT one person on his mother's side of the family thinks he's a POS. We love him very much and our hearts are breaking along with his mother's. It is hard for us to see him make the kind mistakes he has, but he has to live with the consequences, not us. We love him no matter what, because that's what family does. I have no idea how his father's side views Owen or the situations he's been in, nor do I care. What I do know and care about is Owen is a part of MY family and we love him.

So my guess to is that either you don't know the whole story or you're comments reflect the feeling of his father's family or you're just confusing Owen with his father.
Go Figure

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 24, 2011
 
On the Mothers side wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Go Figure, I don't think you do know the whole story about Owen. Because if you did, you would know that NOT one person on his mother's side of the family thinks he's a POS. We love him very much and our hearts are breaking along with his mother's. It is hard for us to see him make the kind mistakes he has, but he has to live with the consequences, not us. We love him no matter what, because that's what family does. I have no idea how his father's side views Owen or the situations he's been in, nor do I care. What I do know and care about is Owen is a part of MY family and we love him.
So my guess to is that either you don't know the whole story or you're comments reflect the feeling of his father's family or you're just confusing Owen with his father.
Nope, not confusing anything. If you would re-read my original post you would see that I too am on his mothers side. I in no way make any negative comments about his mother or her side of the family as a matter of fact it's the complete opposite. I only praise the mothers side and have commented about what a wonderful support system you all have been! I would NEVER take his father's side because he is a total waste to this society. I would think that Owen of all people would want to stay as far away from that type of life as he possibly could but for one reason or another finds the need to be just like him. Perhaps my comment of him being a POS was a little strong but at the time I wrote that I was angry with him for putting his mother and HER family through the h*ll I'm sure they are about to go through. He is family and I know you will all stand by him (that's what families do) but lets not forget that he and his partner(s) in crime invaded someone elses property and stole what was not theirs. Owen deserves what he gets out of this but please lets not forget the most important person in all of this and its not Owen, it's his mother!!!!
damifino

Mount Holly Springs, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 24, 2011
 
sounds like Littlestown is turning into the crime capital of Adams county !! LOL
congrats

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 25, 2011
 
everytime there's an arrest good job police???they did nothing a neibor called the police and by the time they got there everyone had left???yes they saw the car later but that's there job I don't make the paper everyday that I do my job?? you are paid to do your job so do it!if they were doing there job then crime and drugs would be down 99% of the arrest come from snitches or people calling the police not the police stoping crime
who knows

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 25, 2011
 
everytime there's an arrest good job police???they did nothing a neibor called the police and by the time they got there everyone had left???yes they saw the car later but that's there job I don't make the paper everyday that I do my job?? you are paid to do your job so do it!if they were doing there job then crime and drugs would be down 99% of the arrest come from snitches or people calling the police not the police stoping crime

I'm with you on this 100%
really

Newburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 25, 2011
 
to Posts 17 and 18

GET A LIFE YOU DUMB@$$es
damifino

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 26, 2011
 
I'm not going near Littlestown anymore,,,, I'M SKEERED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr Condi Rice 3,900
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 17 hr Jesus C 51,282
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Krave MaMeat 5,416
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••