Police: man threw bananas during argument

Dec 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC 27

State police in Gettysburg have charged a Hanover man who allegedly threw a bunch of bananas during an argument at an Adams County home.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Is he a member of the Bannana Gang?
Mr Sosa

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
Is he a member of the Bannana Gang?
More like some Cuban who just got off of a banana boat.
Steve Gratcum Daventard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

And if you nit wits can dig up 30 year old crimes and tell me it's all gang related, I can bring back my favorite recent gang crime. Nothing says gang affiliated like the wanton discharge of produce. There's an arms race on the streets of Gettysburg. What happens when that step up to tossing cantaloupes?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Steve Gratcum Daventard wrote:
And if you nit wits can dig up 30 year old crimes and tell me it's all gang related, I can bring back my favorite recent gang crime. Nothing says gang affiliated like the wanton discharge of produce. There's an arms race on the streets of Gettysburg. What happens when that step up to tossing cantaloupes?
you do realize a elderly person could slip and fall on a bannana peal, and it won't be so funny then now will it?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can see that this was some dumb worthless local ape like yourself, not a gang crime.
You are weird.
these things are so under reported in Gettysburg. Why just the other day I was walking down Main Street when I slipped on a grape skin. I fell and rolled out in to the street, I was lying there flapping my arms and kicking my feet for five minutes. I was like a turtle on its back before someone took notice to me. The next thing I know I was being arrested for impersonating a Gettysburg box turtle. Why they hauled my tiny yet firm hieny off to jail before I could say, "jack spit". Next I was made to cluck like a chicken for the entire police department and then they dressed me in drag before sending me out into the cold night air.
It was a very humiliating experience, one that I never hope to repeat.
Thank you for not laughing and being a caring human being.
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text> I rolled out in to the street, I was lying there flapping my arms and kicking my feet for five minutes.
Sounds like a rather crude set up for a carjacking. No wonder you were arrested.
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a rather crude set up for a carjacking. No wonder you were arrested.
Oh.... almost forgot. High five!!!!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you would be mistaken it wasn't a car jacking. I was innocently crossing the street when I slipped on a discarded grape skin. Its so like a local to throw their used grape skins out into the street. Next time they want to do what they do in parked cars, at the very least take your used grape skins with you.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text> Oh.... almost forgot. High five!!!!
ghey boi
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you would be mistaken it wasn't a car jacking. I was innocently crossing the street when I slipped on a discarded grape skin.
Yep, sure <wink>, you were walking down the street minding your own business when that grape peel <cough> came outta nowhere. High five!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, sure <wink>, you were walking down the street minding your own business when that grape peel <cough> came outta nowhere. High five!
One can never be to careful. One never knows when a wayward grape skin might find its way onto the sidewalk. This could have been a very dangerous situation for me luckily, I'm light and agile on my feet and was able to side step that grape skin.
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text> luckily, I'm light and agile on my feet
If true, that quality may come in handy in the slammer when you are doing your 10-20 for attempted carjacking. High five!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text> If true, that quality may come in handy in the slammer when you are doing your 10-20 for attempted carjacking. High five!
Just the other day while sitting in the slammer I was fortunate enough to meet one of your off spring. They shared their Vasaline and Twinkies you were nice enough to bring in on visitng day. Thanks Observer you're a great parent!!
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Just the other day while sitting in the slammer I was fortunate enough to meet one of your off spring. They shared their Vasaline and Twinkies you were nice enough to bring in on visitng day. Thanks Observer you're a great parent!!

Your kingdom is your reality. Roll with it Sunshine! High five!
Bananaby Jones

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I got a 9 inch banana in my hammock right now.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Observer is hungry and lost his gag reflex years back after they gave custody of him back to his father.
That explains why he can eat an entire hot dog (without the roll) in one gulp without chewing
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>That explains why he can eat an entire hot dog (without the roll) in one gulp without chewing
high five
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The faux king is back and holding court with his faux queen in their faux kingdom of Topix. All's right with the faux king world. High faux king five!
Observer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
And Gettysburg is still a crime-ridden unflushed toilet of a town.
Only in your faux kingdom. High five!
Pink Eye

Breinigsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text> Only in your faux kingdom. High five!
Observer, your remark of "high five" is that how many frozen bananas you can fit into a bodily area?

Alright, HIGH FIVE OBSERVER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 20 hr T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••