G'burg man charged with killing wife

After shooting his wife in the head and chest late Thursday night, police say, an Adams County man walked into the state police barracks in Gettysburg, where he turned over two spent shotgun shells and told a ... Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#231 Oct 14, 2012
AC Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, take your blood pressure meds you're going to pop a vessel.
how original......not
Reality

Greensboro, NC

#232 Oct 15, 2012
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant "too late" Beavis.
Boy you sure are a moron!
And stuck in a gang-ridden two-bit town... I can see why you are so defiant towards authority.
Awww, they let you out to play. They need to up your MEDS dosage.
Reality

Greensboro, NC

#233 Oct 15, 2012
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
The area is full of sickos, gang members, murderers, child molesters, you name it.
Sofa, you are projecting those inner thoughts again. Your psychologist would not be happy. Those multiple personalities are really showing.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#234 Oct 15, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Sofa, you are projecting those inner thoughts again. Your psychologist would not be happy. Those multiple personalities are really showing.
Reality your like dog sh*t on a sneaker, you're everywhere and you stink.
Reality

Greensboro, NC

#235 Oct 15, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Reality your like dog sh*t on a sneaker, you're everywhere and you stink.
What, wishing he would project those thoughts to you. You sick person.
Costard

New York, NY

#236 Oct 26, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>What, wishing he would project those thoughts to you. You sick person.
You are an awful pathetic excuse for a human.

You don't care about anyone but yourself. You thought it was funny that the hiker got set on fire, you don't think there is a gang problem in Gettysburg.... You are a worthless, pathetic local loser.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#237 Oct 27, 2012
Costard wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an awful pathetic excuse for a human.
You don't care about anyone but yourself. You thought it was funny that the hiker got set on fire, you don't think there is a gang problem in Gettysburg.... You are a worthless, pathetic local loser.
HOw true, did we all noticed that some of the regulars, aka Baseballmom, NIle and the rest no longer post, I wonder why?
Since NO casino came to town and they made enemies with their neighbors, I can understand the silence.
BrandonJo

Chicago, IL

#238 Oct 31, 2012
Check out this Zombie Lawyer Comedy, Happy Halloween!
Ellihue Waters

Bronx, NY

#239 Nov 14, 2012
BrandonJo wrote:
Check out this Zombie Lawyer Comedy, Happy Halloween! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RIAXiOYsLYgXX
Instead of clicking on a dubious link, I think the discussion should be about the street gangs that are operating in Gettysburg. That's the biggest story in Gettysburg, the gangs and the serious violent crime epidemic that's going on.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#240 Nov 15, 2012
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of clicking on a dubious link, I think the discussion should be about the street gangs that are operating in Gettysburg. That's the biggest story in Gettysburg, the gangs and the serious violent crime epidemic that's going on.
What's sad is to think the holiday season is fast approaching, shoppers will have to deal with the unsavory element that plagues the area.
I'm sure midnight shoppers for Black Friday will have to be on guard more then normal.
Ellihue Waters

Bronx, NY

#241 Nov 16, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>What's sad is to think the holiday season is fast approaching, shoppers will have to deal with the unsavory element that plagues the area.
I'm sure midnight shoppers for Black Friday will have to be on guard more then normal.
They're expecting a surge in the already dangerous levels of crime in Gettysburg. The holidays could end up deadly for many Gettysburg residents, tourists and shoppers.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#242 Nov 16, 2012
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
They're expecting a surge in the already dangerous levels of crime in Gettysburg. The holidays could end up deadly for many Gettysburg residents, tourists and shoppers.
Its better for locals to play it safe and shop out of town, in the safer areas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 23 hr Oh well 5,575
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 am PST

NBC Sports 4:52AM
Malcolm Jenkins: Eagles have been living on borrowed time with turnovers
Bleacher Report 6:18 AM
Ravens vs. Texans: Live Scores and Analysis for Baltimore
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Live Dallas Score and Analysis
ESPN10:47 AM
Passing it on: Watt, Mutombo talk finger wag
NBC Sports10:49 AM
Texans take early lead vs. slow-starting Ravens