Hanover mother, son charged with insurance fraud

A Hanover woman and her son have been charged with attempting to defraud their insurance company with a bogus theft claim, according to a news release issued Monday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

Hanover, PA

#21 Jan 12, 2011
WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
At what bank?
Works out of Prudential's Hanover Office.... LOL. What's THAT tell ya?
Disgusted

Hanover, PA

#22 Jan 12, 2011
Ed Rendell wrote:
Yeah I wish topix existed back in 1989. Does anyone remember local attorney John Lingg? Went to federal prison for check kiting. Found out recently it was much more--a big cocaine ring involving some of the richest people in Hanover. The local papers never reported the truth. It only appeared briefly on Harrisburg Tv before a plea bargain for check kiting made the whole thing disappear. Joann Bauer (Johnson) Dr Tom Toner and Paul Pazula were all involved. It never came out.
What is check kiting?
Brad Zeigler

Elizabethtown, PA

#23 Jan 12, 2011
Ed Rendell wrote:
That's Brad Ziegler's mom and half brother. They owned Franklin House.
She is not my mother and he is not my brother so please keep me out of this discussion as I found out the same as you. What they do is on them and does not reflect me
Ed Rendell

Hanover, PA

#24 Jan 13, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>What is check kiting?
Taking money from an account before the money is there. Usually this involves complicated maneuvers with multiple accounts. It was an old woman's money used by the lawyer for his own purposes.

Since: Oct 08

York, PA

#25 Jan 13, 2011
How comes it's fraud (a criminal offense) when you file a fake claim. But when the insurer refuses to pay what they should it's not even a crime?

Since: Oct 08

York, PA

#26 Jan 13, 2011
moose wrote:
Where do all these "DUMB" people come from
United States Public Education System
chester

Hanover, PA

#27 Jan 16, 2011
they both must be bum bastard franklin house trash!!!
ex-spring grove resident

United States

#28 Apr 30, 2012
I have to agree there is corruption in this small town. It's certainly no secret for example William E. Curry ownes a home his son william R Curry lives in. Son gets homeowners insurance policy then makes claim on things that he was allegedly robbed.
His father ownes also and opperates plain and fancy catering been running this for years and is not and has never been certified. His son William R. who is on welfare after getting off 4 teirs of unemployment. So Spring grove is full of greedy and stupid people. You'll be reading of the Curry Family fued soon or seeing it on the news
RE:2011-SU-000641-44 York COUNTY COURTHOUSE PROTHY OFFICE
messenger

Columbia, PA

#29 Dec 31, 2012
true go to Yorkcountypa.gov search case # 2012-SU-000641-44.
William R. Curry rented home from father william E Curry soehow obtained a homeoners policy for the home he didn't own than made a claim of theft in the amount excessing 30,000.00. He also claimed that among items missisng were assult rifels and other weapons he was not even aloud to possess because of a PFA.
By now the whole city and surroundings know what is going on yet they refuse to prosecute.
So curruption in YORK TAKE A LOOK AT JUDGE KELLEY PENNITRATING AND QUITE LITERALLY THE PUBLIC DEFENDER JANNON TALLO. THEN CONTINUING HEARING CASES INVOLVING pfa'S CORRUPT TO SAY THE LEAST.
ALL LAW INFORCMENT DOES IS ACT DUMB DEAF AND BLIND TO THE OBVIOUS THAT IS NOW PUBLIC RECORD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 23 hr Pirates booty 5,495
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Fri SMH 38
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Fri vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs