disgusted

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

A Mount Pleasant Township man was jailed Thursday and charged with indecent exposure and two counts of corruption of minors after police said he forced a 17-year-old female to watch him have sex with his wife.

Joseph Francis Gallagher, 59, of 2850 Centennial Road, Hanover, is in Adams County Prison on $50,000 awaiting a June 22 preliminary hearing.

According to court documents, two state troopers responded to Gallagher's residence just after midnight on April 21 for a reported sexual assault.

The female told police Gallagher made her watch the sex and asked her if she was watching.

He also reportedly gave the minor a note saying he would give her "$50 to come down with nothing on and $100 more for anything else we do."

Gallagher was preliminarily arraigned Friday in front of Magisterial District Judge Daniel Bowman.

He faces up to 14 years in prison on the charges levied against him
Driller

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

I think 14 years in the slammer is to good for this sick SOB. Take him out in the very middle of the desert, strip him down naked, tie his hands behind his back, blind fold him, spin him around 8 or more times and drive off and forget him.
Sad State

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Wow and just think prodation is what this guy gets!! Why wsn't his wife charged? She is guiltier than he!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 39 min T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••