Beaten man left on side of Route 94

Full story: Evening Sun 87
A Gettysburg man will be arraigned this month on charges that he punched another man in the face and left him bleeding on the side of Route 94 in Reading Township. Full Story
Wow

Hanover, PA

#22 May 19, 2010
Further More - LOL wrote:
The kid only had a broken nose so I really don't think he was LEFT FOR DEAD.
One hit to the right place can kill you soooooo yes he could have been left for dead. If he was bleeding, he could have bled out. If he was hit and something broke it could have hit an artery and nothing would have been seen to the naked eye. So YES he could have been left for dead!
ridiculous

Lebanon, PA

#23 May 20, 2010
This is ridiculous, uncivilized behavior! Where do you people come from, and who taught you your manners and how to behave in public.

Someone's mommy and daddy obviously didn't teach you to 'keep your fingers to yourself'- but they should have!

And regardless of whether it was a BB Gun or some other gun, it is a weapon -- and it was used to threaten and/or do harm, just as were hands, feet, et cetera. And it could do harm. Obviously you don't know enough about "head injuries, falls," et cetera to determine the state of someone's injuries. I think you all should be charged with attempted murder.

I say throw the book at these uncouth, dangerous, idiots!
really

Baltimore, MD

#24 May 20, 2010
If all of these people were supposedly there, why did no one stop this fight?
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#25 May 20, 2010
really wrote:
That would have taken some guts to do! Enough said!!
was there

Aspers, PA

#26 May 20, 2010
really wrote:
I ran out in a tshirt and underwear once I heard this kid getting hit, so I did, but as soon as I saw a gun I ran back in the house to call the police. This started at like 4:20 in the morning, they were done with everything at 6.
I was there

Hanover, PA

#27 May 20, 2010
TO LET EVERYONE KNOW...yes we tried to break up the fight several times! We didnt just let them do that to him...it was 3 men that kicked and bunched 1 man til he wouldnt get up...the a**holes that did that are nothing but a bunch of b*tches and need their a**es kicked so they no how it feels! I will never forget that night...nor forget the sight of a defenseless man layin there bleeding.
HIS FAULT

Gettysburg, PA

#28 May 22, 2010
first of all you weren't there. Because if you were you would've only seen two men fighting. Sounds like you just want attention. I was actually there and saw what happened. The situation was not right but, lets tell the truth it was 1 on 1. The police investigated and talked to everyone that was involved. Stop watching violent movies and playing grand theft auto. I think your getting it confused with reality.
ListenUp Idiot and Racist

York Springs, PA

#29 May 23, 2010
I lived in the city. If someone points a gun at another person (A GUN IS A GUN), that person would have gotten his as_ beat if not killed. This boy has been about town with a bandage on his nose!!!!
The boy pointing the gun should have been charged appropriately - agg. assault, terroristic threats, endangerment to another human, and calling another person outside of his name using a racial slur is not human!!! This is 2010 - stop the nonsense!
scott

Gettysburg, PA

#30 May 23, 2010
Why don't all of you morons go back to school and finish third grade. The level of stupidity here is really scary.
I was there

Newville, PA

#31 May 24, 2010
HIS FAULT wrote:
first of all you weren't there. Because if you were you would've only seen two men fighting. Sounds like you just want attention. I was actually there and saw what happened. The situation was not right but, lets tell the truth it was 1 on 1. The police investigated and talked to everyone that was involved. Stop watching violent movies and playing grand theft auto. I think your getting it confused with reality.
FYI i was there! I can name off all 10 people that were there!(if you were there you know who was there too!) I can tell you who called the racist comment...and who got spit on...who hit what car...who got choked...should i keep going...so yes i was there...so really was it one on one? maybe you werent there!
Ted

Gettysburg, PA

#32 May 24, 2010
I was there wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI i was there! I can name off all 10 people that were there!(if you were there you know who was there too!) I can tell you who called the racist comment...and who got spit on...who hit what car...who got choked...should i keep going...so yes i was there...so really was it one on one? maybe you werent there!
I bet the third grade teacher had an empty room without all you.
Costard

New York, NY

#33 Oct 25, 2012
More savage behavior from Gettysburg savages. Sick sick people in a gang infested town.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#34 Oct 25, 2012
Costard wrote:
More savage behavior from Gettysburg savages. Sick sick people in a gang infested town.
what shocks me is how some of these posters are PROUD of their involvement
Costard

New York, NY

#35 Oct 25, 2012
Typical behavior from gang members.

Typical behavior from local fools as well.

This demonstrates how sick and perverted this once-proud town has become.

Absolutely disgusting.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Mar 4, 2013
Costard wrote:
Typical behavior from gang members.
Typical behavior from local fools as well.
This demonstrates how sick and perverted this once-proud town has become.
Absolutely disgusting.
I agree 100%. These gang members are savage animals. They would sooner kill someone than look at them. Gettysburg is a dangerous place.
Hiram Stimpy Costmanport

United States

#37 Mar 4, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. These gang members are savage animals. They would sooner kill someone than look at them. Gettysburg is a dangerous place.
Talking to yourself again?
Elihue Gratcum Daventard

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Mar 4, 2013
Hiram Stimpy Costmanport wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself again?
Correct. I revived this 2 year old story back in October and no one bit, I had to bring it back again. I'll talk to myself before I let those local losers ignore me

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#39 Mar 4, 2013
Elihue Gratcum Daventard wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. I revived this 2 year old story back in October and no one bit, I had to bring it back again. I'll talk to myself before I let those local losers ignore me
DUDE, am sure this man has recovered and is living hid life... YOU KEARNEY NEED TO GET A REAL LIFE!!
King Stetard Davencum Eye

United States

#40 Mar 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> DUDE, am sure this man has recovered and is living hid life... YOU KEARNEY NEED TO GET A REAL LIFE!!
Are you dating a French model?
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Mar 5, 2013
Hiram Stimpy Costmanport wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself again?
Wait... I'm you... You're me... We are all together...

Lol! Hoist by your own petard, dumb local idiot... You can't win. But keep trying, I love making hicks look stoopid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 11 hr Scapegoat 51,531
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 23 hr Bait Trap 5,475
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]