Police: Man set fire to impounded truck in Penn Twp.

Jan 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Evening Sun

Upset about an impounding fee, a 28-year-old man broke into the lot of a Hanover towing company and set fire to his own vehicle, according to police.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Truth Hurts

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 14, 2012
 
It's about time someone stood up to PT. I don't like how you did what you did but I do like sticking it to PT. PT police are why I will not spend a single dollar in PT. I will not buy food, gas, or anything of the like not even in small business. One mile per hour over speeding tickets, intimidation stares, cutting citizens off in traffic because "I'm a cop". Honestly if I saw a PT cop bleeding to death, I'd just steep over him and go buy a tank of gas in the next town.
Trucker

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 17, 2012
 
How much of a fine did you get for being stupid?

Since: Jan 09

Hanover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 17, 2012
 
Truth Hurts wrote:
It's about time someone stood up to PT. I don't like how you did what you did but I do like sticking it to PT. PT police are why I will not spend a single dollar in PT. I will not buy food, gas, or anything of the like not even in small business. One mile per hour over speeding tickets, intimidation stares, cutting citizens off in traffic because "I'm a cop". Honestly if I saw a PT cop bleeding to death, I'd just steep over him and go buy a tank of gas in the next town.
You know something, I'll bet that they will never miss you or your money!
Truth Hurts

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 18, 2012
 
I choose to show contempt for PT by not spending my money there. This guy sets fire to their impound yard and I'm the stupid one? LOL,if you enjoy police intimidation and corruption by all means support your local PD I'll say my FU's in a way no one gets hurt. FYI: I have never been ticketed or even stopped by PTPD. I have however been tail gated, followed and treated very rudely by the PTPD every time I have even just walked past them. Before its said I'll go ahead and reply to the "You hate cops until you need one" I have never nor would I ever call a cop. If ever I wanted to put my life in peril, make a situation totally 100% out of my control I'll call a cop. I'll TCB my self thank you.
trucker

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 18, 2012
 
Yes and I believe you about as much as if you said you are going to be the next President of the US

Since: Jan 09

Hanover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 18, 2012
 
Truth Hurts wrote:
I choose to show contempt for PT by not spending my money there. This guy sets fire to their impound yard and I'm the stupid one? LOL,if you enjoy police intimidation and corruption by all means support your local PD I'll say my FU's in a way no one gets hurt. FYI: I have never been ticketed or even stopped by PTPD. I have however been tail gated, followed and treated very rudely by the PTPD every time I have even just walked past them. Before its said I'll go ahead and reply to the "You hate cops until you need one" I have never nor would I ever call a cop. If ever I wanted to put my life in peril, make a situation totally 100% out of my control I'll call a cop. I'll TCB my self thank you.
I'm sure that the PTPD wasn't picking on you, you obviously did something to make them notice you. They have enough real problems to take care of without going around picking on law abiding citizens such as you.
Follow ALL his rules

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 18, 2012
 
JustMyHonestOpinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that the PTPD wasn't picking on you, you obviously did something to make them notice you. They have enough real problems to take care of without going around picking on law abiding citizens such as you.
#1: "you obviously did something to make them notice you"
Correct, I was on a motorcycle.

#2: As to Truckers posts you don't even know me Sir. and you have called me "stupid" and in words a liar. A few points first please do make up your mind where you are from be it Hanover or Westminster, MD, second I have no reason to lie or make up anything that has happened. To what end would this advance me?

#3: "They have enough real problems to take care of without going around picking on law abiding citizens such as you. " Some do, some don't that is what makes bullies enjoy bullying.

I'm not a criminal, I'm not saying all cops every where are bad *in fact Hanover PD seems to be very polite and fair, and yes Hanover PD has stopped me and given me a atta'boy*. I just happen to see some bad cops putting a black eye on a great little town. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but it's not like I'm burning anything down, I just not spending my money there. JustMyHonestOpinion I've known on the forums for a while now and for the most part posts just what their name says but you Trucker you seem to be butt hurt over my calling a spade a spade I wonder if you or a family member are one of PT's tarnished tin holders. I won't ask anyone to believe me or hold what I say as gospel, all I do ask is to keep a open mind and think for your self, don't be a sheeple.
Trucker

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 19, 2012
 
Your statements sir " if I seen a cop bleeding I would steep over him and go buy a tank of gas" just says it all for your compassion to man kind.
Truth Hurts

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 19, 2012
 
Trucker wrote:
Your statements sir " if I seen a cop bleeding I would steep over him and go buy a tank of gas" just says it all for your compassion to man kind.
"just says it all for your compassion to man kind"

Correct. Compassion, I have none. Does not change the fact I believe in the truth. Just because I lack compassion, just because I am a as****e, just because I hate another mans boot on my neck does not make me a liar. You may not like what I have said or even how I said it, but I assure you everything I have said is the truth. It would bring me no honor to lie. Honor is a responsibility and a accountability I hold to my own self standards, Compassion is a virtue and I am far from virtuous.

“Double Your Pleasure”

Since: Oct 11

Double Your Fun

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 19, 2012
 
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am far from virtuous.
Neither am I *wink wink*
Truth Hurts

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 19, 2012
 
Trucker wrote:
Your statements sir " if I seen a cop bleeding I would steep over him and go buy a tank of gas" just says it all for your compassion to man kind.
One side note please learn what a quote is,
What you said: " if I seen a cop bleeding I would steep over him and go buy a tank of gas"

What I REALLY said: "Honestly if I saw a PT cop bleeding to death, I'd just steep over him and go buy a tank of gas in the next town."

If I "saw" a cop you can not "seen" a cop, you can however "have seen" a cop.
trucker

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2012
 
For once you are correct Truth Hurts I will assume I didn't pass English class the same as you failed humanity. Seems no one agrees with you so have a wonderful day but don't drwon in your sorrows for the hate of the PT cops as they probably don't care.
Truth Hurts

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 20, 2012
 
trucker wrote:
For once you are correct Truth Hurts I will assume I didn't pass English class the same as you failed humanity. Seems no one agrees with you so have a wonderful day but don't drwon in your sorrows for the hate of the PT cops as they probably don't care.
Peace be on to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 57 min Pa voter 51,447
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 6 hr Pretzel Rod Jeremy 5,133
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... 7 hr Steve Gratman 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••