First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Woodsman

Carlisle, PA

#21 Dec 23, 2011
JustMyHonestOpinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I just found a list from a different District Justice and there were quite a few citations by the game commission. It looks like all of them were from one incident concerning a family hunting group.
Yep, They like to bankrupt you if they can!, Just look at how high some of those fines are. This is for hunting, not raping or driving under the influence!

Since: Jan 09

Hanover

#22 Dec 23, 2011
Woodsman wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, They like to bankrupt you if they can!, Just look at how high some of those fines are. This is for hunting, not raping or driving under the influence!
I totally agree with that but if you don't do something wrong or stupid, you won't have a problem.
Just my opinion

Malvern, PA

#23 Aug 3, 2012
Do the WCO's understand private property rights?
Just my opinion

Malvern, PA

#24 Aug 3, 2012
I recently sat in a hunter safety class and was left with some questions.
If it is unethical (but legal) to shoot a deer that is standing still, why is it not ethical to shoot a duck that is sitting still? According to them you should give it a "fair" chance which means flush it and shoot it in flight. If that is true, why are they so quick to point out that it is much better to take the deer without a "fair chase".
other

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Sep 29, 2012
How about this I had a salt block on my property by my tree stand at my camp and somone must have been on my property and saw it and turned me into the game commission I came out of where I was hunting and the game commission was waiting for me. Someone must have known I was there to turn me in. Do people really have nothing better to do with there time then turn somone in for have a salt block Really???
fisherofmen

Baltimore, MD

#26 Nov 24, 2012
Hey Game Commish. Why dont you fill Shepard Meyers back up and put some fish in it. That damn is stronger then the stench that comes out of Harrisburg.
Dennis

Carlisle, PA

#28 Dec 5, 2013
Woodsman wrote:
They say it's all about safety, Thats a bunch of stinky crap! I'ts all about money, I'm an older retired person thats been hunting since i was 13 years old, I can't believe the differance in moving 10 miles from Md. could make. I've always lived in the country , and I've always farmed & taken care of livestock. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking a 1000 acres just 30 or 40. How can these Pa. Game Wardens justify jumping a ditch & driving a city block back through a muddy cornfeild That was posted, just to check me out & find that I'm perfectly legal! I mean what are we living under here, Hitlers'Law?? I'm wondering if this is still the USA & if anyone still abides by the Constitution? All i'm saying is this,The PGC is overstepping their boundaries, and the local JUDGES are letting them do it.Thats because of the some of the money from the fines goes to that juridiction. Like I said earlier, I'm an old man that was just squirrel hunting & i was treated like a damn criminal, Is that really necessary? If anyone else has had a bad experience I would like to hear about it. THANKS
it's all about money. They will not give you a warning. Check out the officers reports on the game commission. It is all stupit shit. baiting,not enough orange, atv on game lands. We need to get rid of those old farts that are running this game commission. They think it's back in the forties. If you look no buddy hunts like back in the days. They ruined the the deer hunting in pa.They are trying to make it up on fines. They are selling all the timber off and selling gas rights. What does that tell you. They need money. The game lands should be for atv's what is it for. You pay taxes on it plus pa plates. My guess. They need to change from the the old ways.This is 2013.
DonnieWingo

Matamoras, PA

#29 Jan 28, 2014
Most of you people are just plain stupid. Your comments are misinformed and asinine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Bubba2 5,490
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs