dj ross / little dannie ross

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
lol

Branchland, WV

#1 Jun 21, 2010
any one know this dumbazz
april

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Where does he live, Merrits creek???
linc county

Hopewell, VA

#3 Jun 21, 2010
HELL NO he don't live up merritts ck and u better watch ur back talking about him lol u don't even put ur name on here SO WHOS A DUMBAZZ!!!!!!!!!! He use to be being married to Bridgette but hes not now since they got divorced He still likes her but it works out after awhile when he wakes up realize she cheated on him ALOT!!!!! People always have DRAMA BULL$HIT to start Grow up!!!
linc county

Hopewell, VA

#4 Jun 21, 2010
o.k. lol proctorville,oh u keep on talking where about to figure u out just looking at the other topix. u keep up yhe good work why were sitting back laughing at ur dumba$$
hell yea

Branchland, WV

#5 Jun 21, 2010
Hes great in bed. But hes not a one woman man.
FYI

AOL

#6 Jun 21, 2010
linc county wrote:
o.k. lol proctorville,oh u keep on talking where about to figure u out just looking at the other topix. u keep up yhe good work why were sitting back laughing at ur dumba$$
i really think that you need to go back to jail...you cant spell worth shit! and cant put a sentence together either..this isnt big dannie that has the junk yard..this is his son that you all are talking about. he goes by DJ..
FYI

AOL

#7 Jun 21, 2010
hell yea wrote:
Hes great in bed. But hes not a one woman man.
LMGDFAO!!!! tell lincoln county something that they dont already know..
linc county

Norfolk, VA

#8 Jun 22, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
i really think that you need to go back to jail...you cant spell worth shit! and cant put a sentence together either..this isnt big dannie that has the junk yard..this is his son that you all are talking about. he goes by DJ..
sorry never been in jail u STUPID IDIOT!!!! LOL LAUGHING at u Stupid people who writing on here downing him I can make sent. but I'm not in school Thanks teacher just something fast.:-) How do u no how many u been there with him everytime
linc county

Cartersville, VA

#9 Jun 22, 2010
hell yea wrote:
Hes great in bed. But hes not a one woman man.
That goes for 99.5% of men
just me

United States

#10 Jun 22, 2010
I know his whole family really good and i think hes sexy If I had a chance the things i'd do to him..
hell yea

Branchland, WV

#11 Jun 22, 2010
Oh the things i done to him. I rocked his world. He cant get enough of me.
just me

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2010
I see him all the time, i'm bout to tell him and get me some of that!!!
hell yea

Branchland, WV

#13 Jun 22, 2010
Trust me if u tell im u want him he will do u. He sleeps with everyone. His peepee is only 5in but its thick as hell..
linc county

Lyndhurst, VA

#14 Jun 22, 2010
just me wrote:
I see him all the time, i'm bout to tell him and get me some of that!!!
sorry milton if u look on some of the other topix u been with all lot of people writing on here. He has a girlfriend now crap on ur LUCK laughing at u guys acting so stupid on this topix $hit site
lol

Branchland, WV

#15 Jun 22, 2010
Everytime you see him and talk to him he acts like hes better than everyone, can do everything better than everyone, and I have been around him and he can't do a damn thing. He never finishes nothing and he's a prick.
just me

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2010
i d k who u are stupid but i haven't been w alot of people...Tell me who i've been with
hell yea

Branchland, WV

#17 Jun 22, 2010
linc county wrote:
<quoted text>sorry milton if u look on some of the other topix u been with all lot of people writing on here. He has a girlfriend now crap on ur LUCK laughing at u guys acting so stupid on this topix $hit site
Like that matters? He was married and cheated on her like crazy so Im sure he will cheat on his girlfriend. Oh yea thats right he is with me.
hell yea

Branchland, WV

#18 Jun 22, 2010
just me wrote:
i d k who u are stupid but i haven't been w alot of people...Tell me who i've been with
Thats a long list. Lets just put who you havent been with. See Much smaller list.
1 post removed
linc county

Hopewell, VA

#20 Jun 22, 2010
lol wrote:
Everytime you see him and talk to him he acts like hes better than everyone, can do everything better than everyone, and I have been around him and he can't do a damn thing. He never finishes nothing and he's a prick.
well lol u started this and ur downing him alot u must of wanted him and he dumped u because he didn't like u much or he wouldn't give u a time of day and ur pissed so which one was it? Have BALLS AND PUT UR REAL NAME LOL!!!!! LAughing at u too!!
linc county

United States

#21 Jun 22, 2010
hell yea wrote:
Oh the things i done to him. I rocked his world. He cant get enough of me.
ur fugly u wish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin hitting Branchland Area 47 min u know 57
Big dicked guys of LC 2 hr Lucky student 5
best thing to happen to lincoln county 21 hr th28thletter 3
garnet vance chris kirkendoll fight (Sep '13) Sun u know 21
Deborah Watts (Apr '10) Sun couin 63
Roy Dale Searls Sun Terry 11
patty vance (May '10) Dec 19 carlos santana 17
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hamlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hamlin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:56PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Cincinnati Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 4:43 PM
Peyton Manning starting for Broncos vs Bengals - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:49 PM
Andy Dalton throws pick-six as prime time nightmare continues
Yahoo! Sports 6:22 PM
Broncos, Bengals tied at 7 after 1st