MEE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

hey does anyone know a girl named peaches she used to live at hamlin apts. i lost touch with her and dont know her last name.. anyone know her or her last name.. anything about her.thanks
huntinton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

her 1st name is della ho
To Mee

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

She lives in the apartments behind 7-11 on the hill in hamlin.I like to catch that sl*t she ripped me off.
phllp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

she is wild!!!
my own type of person

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

MEE wrote:
hey does anyone know a girl named peaches she used to live at hamlin apts. i lost touch with her and dont know her last name.. anyone know her or her last name.. anything about her.thanks
her last name is bailey
aperson

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

She is the biggest door head I've ever seen I've heard her ask Simone if they wanted to snort a pill with her
peaches

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

so many lying jealous hypocrits be real and put a name with ur jealous bs
I like peaches

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

hey peaches..........i think i know you and always had a crush on you. are you married? If not, I would love to see you again sometime if you want.
the dude

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

you better be black peaches and not some lame fat white girl
peaches 1

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I like peaches wrote:
hey peaches..........i think i know you and always had a crush on you. are you married? If not, I would love to see you again sometime if you want.
I am called peaches not black and not fat. How would you know me to have a crush? You all must have me mixed with someone else. Never lived in any apartments.
I like peaches

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

never said you were black (not that there is anything wrong with that), nor did i ever say you were fat......nor did i say you lived in any apartments. just said i had a crush on you and would like to see you again, that is all. as for how i know you.......well, that is a suprise!(dont know if it will be a bad or good one though!)
peaches 1

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I like peaches wrote:
never said you were black (not that there is anything wrong with that), nor did i ever say you were fat......nor did i say you lived in any apartments. just said i had a crush on you and would like to see you again, that is all. as for how i know you.......well, that is a suprise!(dont know if it will be a bad or good one though!)
????? How do you know me and are you saying the surprise might be bad or good? Give me a hint about something I would know or you.
I like peaches

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

well........i would hope the suprise would be good. I always felt you may have liked me too, but these days, one should never over estimate the reception one might get from an old aquaintance.

as for a hint.......we were at a party together some time ago and we talked some.....you probably wont remember, but i do! hope that helps!
peaches 1

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

I like peaches wrote:
well........i would hope the suprise would be good. I always felt you may have liked me too, but these days, one should never over estimate the reception one might get from an old aquaintance.

as for a hint.......we were at a party together some time ago and we talked some.....you probably wont remember, but i do! hope that helps!
Who else was at the party or where was party located? Describe yourself or better yet describe me, some of my features and I will say if you have the right peaches. How long ago was the party? I still think you have me mixed up with someone else. lol
Thanks

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

maybe you arent the right one........and frankly, the verification process seems a little more lengthy than I feel like dealing with just to meet up with an old crush..........

so, with that in mind, lets just assume it isnt you and save ourselves the trouble!

oh well........sorry it wasnt you....i was hoping it was and that we could meet somewhere. If you ever find the real peaches, let me know.........tell her she can email me at sixfoot3inwv@yahoo.com.
peaches 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Thanks wrote:
maybe you arent the right one........and frankly, the verification process seems a little more lengthy than I feel like dealing with just to meet up with an old crush..........

so, with that in mind, lets just assume it isnt you and save ourselves the trouble!

oh well........sorry it wasnt you....i was hoping it was and that we could meet somewhere. If you ever find the real peaches, let me know.........tell her she can email me at sixfoot3inwv@yahoo.com.
Sorry to hear that, just one detail and you say it is too lengthy to type. If you had a crush seems like you would be curious to chat and see how our lives turned out. I guess we will never know now will we? I could of been the peach you had a crush on.
Thanks

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

no, you WERE the peaches i had a crush on......i guess YOU will never know, because as I said earlier, i was pretty sure. but, either way, I understand......one can never be too cautious this day and age!
Pete

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

peaches 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear that, just one detail and you say it is too lengthy to type. If you had a crush seems like you would be curious to chat and see how our lives turned out. I guess we will never know now will we? I could of been the peach you had a crush on.
do you taste like peaches and cream mmmmm
peaches 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Thanks wrote:
no, you WERE the peaches i had a crush on......i guess YOU will never know, because as I said earlier, i was pretty sure. but, either way, I understand......one can never be too cautious this day and age!
What do you have to be cautious about? I know I am the peach you was crushing on........so why will I never know? If you had a crush why did you never speak up? Is the e-mail in the other post a good one? Post a photo so I can see. Ty for being sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min concerned citizen 56,926
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 9 hr Johnny 183
sandy childers (Apr '10) Tue Stephanie Childers 5
tina&larry still selling Mon truth 1
Prosthetic leg thrown at deputy after Hamlin me... Mon jeff 7
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Mon day all freekin d... 3,943
J Jeffers Mon YouKnow 3

Search the Hamlin Forum:
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hamlin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••