Two arrested for Concord home invasion

Nov 15, 2011 Full story: WIVB-TV Buffalo 17

Investigators say Joshua Aman, 23, of Hamburg and Shane Jackson, 27, of Buffalo forced their way into the victim's home on Brown Hill Road last Friday and tied her up with duct tape.

Full Story
Vincenzo

West Hartford, CT

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Went to school with Josh Ama he deserves to be in jail for life this is nothing new he's bad news
Frewsburg Central

Kansas City, MO

#2 Nov 16, 2011
Went to school with Josh. He's a goot boy who's had a lot of bad breaks in life and is trying to finance his way through medical school. Cut the guy some slack!
Bill

Hamburg, NY

#3 Nov 19, 2011
Frewsburg Central wrote:
Went to school with Josh. He's a goot boy who's had a lot of bad breaks in life and is trying to finance his way through medical school. Cut the guy some slack!
Finance his way through medical school by home invasion and robbery... nice.

Yep.. that's the type of doctors we really need who want to take a oath to be "ethical".

just me

Niagara Falls, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2011
They were playing SANTA going down the chimney
Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Nov 19, 2011
Why did these two go way out there?

Why did they pick that house?

Why did they break in with the victim home?

What were they looking for?

Did the victim know them?
Ya Right

Lancaster, NY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
I lived in Glenwood (Concord) and know nothing happens there unless there is a reason.

My guess, drugs-or money that wasnt given.
Not surprised

Buffalo, NY

#7 Nov 21, 2011
Frewsburg Central wrote:
Went to school with Josh. He's a goot boy who's had a lot of bad breaks in life and is trying to finance his way through medical school. Cut the guy some slack!
You have the WRONG Josh Aman if you believe he's a GOOD BOY!!!! He and his entire family are a bunch of jack A$$'s
unknown

Springfield, MA

#8 Nov 29, 2011
Just because you've had a bad experience with someone and they've mad misled choices doesn't mean they deserve harsh consequences. Yes he deserves a consequence but some people need that extra person in their life to put them on the right track. But with everyone saying all these demeaning and wrong things doesn't give him a reason to do right so you're all in the wrong. Everyone needs someone glad im not looking to lean on any of you cuz we know you wouldn't be there. Secondly don't get me wrong I am very sorry for the victim.
Tom

Buffalo, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2011
Frewsburg Central wrote:
Went to school with Josh. He's a goot boy who's had a lot of bad breaks in life and is trying to finance his way through medical school. Cut the guy some slack!
uhhhh josh aman deserves to rot and die in prison. ive never meet a piece of SPIT thats had more 2nd chances in my life. Hes a criminal, a rapist, and a drug addict
Bri

Buffalo, NY

#10 Dec 7, 2011
Not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the WRONG Josh Aman if you believe he's a GOOD BOY!!!! He and his entire family are a bunch of jack A$$'s
You've got that right!!! The whole family is screwed up. especially his mother Christine Aman who has consistently enabled him by bailing him out of everything countless numbers of times. Christine..You're son was just as much of a piece of s**t 5 years ago as he is now!! He aint going to change and he certainly aint gonna "Finally get the help he needs" and youre a friggin airhead for lying to yourself and convincing yourself that he will. YOUR HUSBAND DIVORCED YOU FOR THOSE VERY REASONS!!! Just pray that your sl*tty E head daughter doesnt end up like your waste of life, scumbag, loser son!:)
Not surprised

Buffalo, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2011
unknown wrote:
Just because you've had a bad experience with someone and they've mad misled choices doesn't mean they deserve harsh consequences. Yes he deserves a consequence but some people need that extra person in their life to put them on the right track. But with everyone saying all these demeaning and wrong things doesn't give him a reason to do right so you're all in the wrong. Everyone needs someone glad im not looking to lean on any of you cuz we know you wouldn't be there. Secondly don't get me wrong I am very sorry for the victim.
LOL obviosly you dont know this kid because if you did, you wouldn't be saying any of this nonsense
Lt Dan

North Tonawanda, NY

#12 Dec 8, 2011
just me wrote:
They were playing SANTA going down the chimney
Hi Forrest,

Greetings to my drooling, lying pal.

Regards,
Lt. Dan
Haha

Gambrills, MD

#14 Aug 7, 2012
Bri if I ever see ur fat ass I'm gonna knock u the hell out and Vincenzo u robbed my family u nasty fuck Tom go f yourself and Bri ur done for talking about my mother he didn't devorce her for that u scumbag slut just wait guess what she is dead now and I will find u at Applebee's :)
Haha

Gambrills, MD

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Bri wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got that right!!! The whole family is screwed up. especially his mother Christine Aman who has consistently enabled him by bailing him out of everything countless numbers of times. Christine..You're son was just as much of a piece of s**t 5 years ago as he is now!! He aint going to change and he certainly aint gonna "Finally get the help he needs" and youre a friggin airhead for lying to yourself and convincing yourself that he will. YOUR HUSBAND DIVORCED YOU FOR THOSE VERY REASONS!!! Just pray that your sl*tty E head daughter doesnt end up like your waste of life, scumbag, loser son!:)
Bri u are so done when I see you :)
capanyola

Buffalo, NY

#17 Aug 2, 2013
listen ive know josh and jess for a very long time sense i was a little one, and no one knows what kinda life they have had! so b4 anyone jumps off the handle and starts talking shit about that family come talk to me cause no matter what the amans will always be family to me. yes jish has done drugs and it was hard for him to get off them of course but does that make him a bad person for his actions? beacuse im pretty sure that it wasnt josh doing the things he has done it was the drugs! anyone have a fucking problem with the amans come talk to me! amcapanyola@gmail.com
Brad

Buffalo, NY

#18 Dec 26, 2013
whoever is talking about his mother is the real piece of shit. If you ever met her you would know she WAS the nicest kindest most CARING person. Sorry she enabled her son. WTf does that matter. Grow some balls and say that to Josh's face. I'm sure he would whoop your ass. Kid will take a beating and wait till your done and get up. And laugh in your face.
LIEF Coach

United States

#20 Dec 28, 2013
I like it down the chimney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mt vernon is a bad place to live (Sep '08) 7 hr Henu 120
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 7 hr Henu 6
animal control 8 hr karen crouse 1
New Rochelle, one true location, Where The City... Dec 17 sssstenbrian 1
3 Teens Arrested In West Seneca Murder (Jul '07) Dec 15 Ezra 162
Study Buddy Dec 12 bank5662 1
Popeyes Chicken Coming to Shirley (Jan '11) Dec 11 Here we go again 33
Hamburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hamburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hamburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hamburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 am PST