'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled

Mar 3, 2010 Full story: Brunswick Beacon 454

Former town administrator Jeremy Cribb's felony case is still undergoing case management, his attorney said this week.

Full Story
carolinabelle

Fayetteville, NC

#146 Aug 21, 2011
what needs to happen is for concerned to contact the columbus county probation dept and get this guy put away. And for someone in the freewill baptist church organization to put out an alert. He's a felon, and is not eligible to be a baptist minister because he's divorced.!!
wisernow

Fayetteville, NC

#151 Aug 24, 2011
who ever judged carolinabelles comment as mean dont know anything.........ur probably a member of his imeadiate fsmily an he can do no wrong......WELL WAKE UP AN SMELL THE ROSES HES A BUMMMMMMMMMMM......PLAIN AN SIMPLE
findingout

Lawrenceburg, TN

#152 Sep 4, 2011
the good pastor jeremiah cribb is in lawrenceburg tn. as pastor of flatwood fwb church. pray for that church
carolinabelle

Dunn, NC

#153 Sep 5, 2011
Wonder if they know he's divorced; I didn't think the Baptist Church even Freewill allowed divorced people to be a minister. Hope they don't have a lot of money because he'll take it and run. Liar, cheat, fraud, embezzler - just what you want for a minister -- Satan at his best! Wonder if he told his probation officer before he left nc. Hope some has alerted the Deacons of that church to investigate him on the internet -- you know he has something to hide if he has to use a different name from that his mother gave him -- jeremy.
wisernow

Dunn, NC

#154 Sep 6, 2011
findingout wrote:
the good pastor jeremiah cribb is in lawrenceburg tn. as pastor of flatwood fwb church. pray for that church
are the people of that church THAT HARDUP...???WHY DONT SOMEONE DO SOMETHING...???HES GOING TO SHAFT YOU PEOPLE, WAKE UP, BEFORE ITS TO LATE AN HE'S ALREADY LEFT WITH YOUR MONEY.......HE ALSO HAD A BOYFRIEND NAMED BUBBLY BEN AND PHIL
Acos Hamilton

Conway, SC

#155 Sep 10, 2011
carolina belle wrote:
Col. Co. Native - the sad thing is he's made a laughing stock of the name Cribb - and somewhat McPherson and least the McPherson's related to the Cribbs. What he deserves is jail and hopefully one of these churches will contact the Brunswick Co. authorities and let them know.
There are a lot of crazies down there in Beaverdam. Do not think Jeremiah has caused all of it by himself. The Beaverdam mom that drove her daughter to a fight harmed the McPherson name too. Run Beaverdam mom drives and see. So please ease up on our Pastor. if you AOL are truly a Christian you should understand that everyone sins and we all can get forgiveness. Look at the Apostle Paul. Was he not put in prison? King David killed a man and committed adultry. How about Solomon? He had committed whoredom and God only knows what else. Yes he is our Pastor at Little Bethel. Dr. Jeremiah told us his whole story. He told us of the abuse he suffered as a child and he spilled out his guts to our presbatry. He isn't perfect and tell me who is. I will pray for you.
carolinabelle

Dunn, NC

#156 Sep 11, 2011
@acos Hamilton - abused as a child - I'm sure Jeannette and Odis Cribb would be devastated to hear he is saying that. Furthermore, he is lying to you by saying his name is Jeremiah - it is Jeremy. Lastly, the title Dr. usually denotes a Ph.D. in Theology - all your good pastor has is a high school education and a silver tongue that does nothing but lie. So sad to see more people taken in by it. As for the other incident - she was a mcpherson by marriage and that is a little different than taking money from church-going people by claiming to be a pastor.
wellwisher

Roberta, GA

#157 Sep 11, 2011
So let's see now, Poor Dr. Jeremiah... has a 'bad heart', M.S., abused as a child. Hope you folks in Lawrenceburg helped him move the huge 4 poster bed that was never paid for and the projection TV that appeared on his door step from an 'annonomous person'. Tell me this, Lawrenceburg congregation, why would people from Flordia, Georgia, North and South Carolina try to make up all of this stuff? If you have a clear background on this man it is because he gave false info. Don't let him hold the wallet. Doctor??????? That is laughable. Proceed with caution, If we know all of this (AND WE TRULY DO) about him, reckon what he has done that we don't know about? I can't wait until he does enough to spend some serious jail-time.
carolinabelle

Dunn, NC

#158 Sep 11, 2011
Guess what wellwisher - look about 2 comments up - between sept. 4 and today he has moved from lawrenceburg to someplace in nc -- amazing isn't it. How can anyone call themself a Christian and lie while standing on the alter in church and do it over and over and over again. This isn't the first time he's spilled his guts - it's just every time he spills them the guts change!! He really does have Teflon for skin doesn't he.
wisernow

Dunn, NC

#159 Sep 11, 2011
wellwisher, im sure glad you know of his antics, wish more people would try to realize that what we say IS THE TRUTH,THE REV....? CRIBBS IS A JOKE, hes rotten to the core an as a human being....WORTHLESS.....everyon es turned too many cheeks.this guy needs JAIL TIME..
wisernow

Dunn, NC

#160 Sep 18, 2011
whoever put the mean lookin icon on my quote, tell me who you are.......chicken shit
wisernow

Dunn, NC

#161 Sep 19, 2011
i didnt think you had the guts to tell me so what i think about you is true.AND THATS ISNT MUCH
Memphis

Conway, SC

#162 Sep 20, 2011
Am I missing something? Did he really get another preacher job, and now is calling himself Doctor Cribb? Fill me in. Where is he now? I declare, they should make a movie about this guy. How does he make a living? How does he keep getting preaching jobs with no credentials and his record?
Memphis

Conway, SC

#163 Sep 21, 2011
Acos Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of crazies down there in Beaverdam. Do not think Jeremiah has caused all of it by himself. The Beaverdam mom that drove her daughter to a fight harmed the McPherson name too. Run Beaverdam mom drives and see. So please ease up on our Pastor. if you AOL are truly a Christian you should understand that everyone sins and we all can get forgiveness. Look at the Apostle Paul. Was he not put in prison? King David killed a man and committed adultry. How about Solomon? He had committed whoredom and God only knows what else. Yes he is our Pastor at Little Bethel. Dr. Jeremiah told us his whole story. He told us of the abuse he suffered as a child and he spilled out his guts to our presbatry. He isn't perfect and tell me who is. I will pray for you.
This post says he is Pastor at Little Bethel in NC, but the Flatwoods FWB in Lawrenceburg TN also shows him as Pastor. Which one is Dr. Jeremiah Pastoring?

This guy is a crook, but he is interesting. It is fascinating that even after people find out the truth they continue to take up for him. He got famous around here when he faked a resume and was hired as the City Manager at Calabash. He did such a good job that they wanted to keep him even after they found out he was a crook.
concerned Christian

Burgaw, NC

#164 Sep 21, 2011
@Memphis -- isn't it amazing. Why can't the NC Association of Free Will Baptists do something to protect their churches from him. How many churches have to be scammed before something is done to permanently prevent him from going to churches and taking advantage of them. Last I heard when you signed yourself Dr. Cribb it meant you had a Ph.D. in Theology - he only has a hs diploma - so that's fraud right there. It was my understanding you could no pastor in the Baptist faith if you were divorced yet he gets away with it. It's been reported he has thrown himself on the alter and repented - then why does he find it necessary to alter his name to Jeremiah -- just hope Satan doesn't win and someone puts his sorry butt in jail for all the fraud he has committed.
findingout

Lawrenceburg, TN

#165 Sep 23, 2011
The good pastor Jeremiah is in Lawrenceburg Tn pastoring at Flatwoods. He has not said anything about being "Dr. Cribbs" but he has to go back to NC to check in with his probation officer often, and his daddy is Otis, so this is the guy. He's slick enough to con a lot of people.
carolinabelle

Dunn, NC

#166 Sep 24, 2011
Interesting considering acos hamilton's remark about little bethel. can't figure out why good Christians would want someone pastoring them that has lied lied lied, cheated cheated cheated, stolen stolen stolen (from other churches), is divorced and bi-sexual. Not to mention he has to go by jeremiah instead of his given name of jeremy. glad i'm not a member of that church -- i'd have to find another one!!
wisernow

Dunn, NC

#167 Sep 24, 2011
to findingout: your right hes slick, but still a bum in every sense of the word,in time the good folks at flatwoods will find out just how big of a thief he is and they cant say they werent warned, he will end up stealing from them as he has other churches, i only hope the people of flatwoods are smart enough to keep him away from money, thats ,as he an his wife are both gamblers thats 1 of their problems besides lieing an stealing A LEOPARD CANT CHANGE HIS SPOTS, NEITHER CAN THIS BUM
Family

Apo, AE

#168 Sep 28, 2011
First off,@wisernow..I can promise you that there is no one in this thread (or anywhere for that matter)thats related to Jeremy who will back him up or make excuses for his actions. We all know his true resume, the actions that he has commited and by no means will deny he has messed up. I (along with the rest of family and community members) am sorry to say that Jeremy has taken advantage of so many people. I was sorry to see it happen so many different times. But, you are only adding unclear or uncertain facts to the topic.

Secondly...As a family member of his,(thats right, i said family member) I can say that Jeremy is currently living in Beaverdam, NC where he stays with his wife and child. This other Dr. Jeremiah Crib is a totally different person and has no relation to the one at topic.

Third..Mcphersons and Cribbs are good people. They would give you the shirts off their backs just to make sure you were comfortable. The one thing we all need to keep in mind is that there will always be a bad seed in every family. Dont be quick to judge an entire community of families just because one individual went bad.
Concerned neighbor

Jefferson, NC

#169 Sep 28, 2011
Beaverdam mom was a McPherson. She married a Cartrette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hallsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus County Judiciary is entrenched in Corr... (Mar '11) Oct 19 Mars 24
top ho (Mar '12) Oct 8 shyone 2
Pulitzer Prize-winning NC newspaper publisher dies (Oct '09) Sep 25 mars 4
family nurse practioner Robert Huffman (Feb '12) Sep 25 mars 19
Rollin 3o crip (Aug '07) Aug '14 Gotti loc 223
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '12 Silvercoastcorks 31
Newt Gingrich skeleton closet revealed (Jan '12) Jan '12 Newt Gingrich 1
Hallsboro Dating
Find my Match

Hallsboro Jobs

Hallsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hallsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hallsboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]