Investigator

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Does anyone happen to know a Keith "Bo" Winberry? He supposedly has ties to this area. Anyone with any information on this guy, please share.
Laughing

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Is she still out there, harrassing woman?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

yeah he still comes around but is in knoxville, tn or north carolina he works construction and landscaping
Concerned Citizen

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

He was living with a lady by the name of Betty Travis in Clinton, TN but now is believed to be living back home with his parents until he finds his next victim. That address is: 8794 HWY 412 South in Bells, TN 38006. He drives a old white dodge ram truck that is titled in his fatherLs name. It has chipped paint on the front side panel as well as the body. He has a front license plate that is from South Carolina that states beach bum. When googling his name you will find him in Bells, TN working as a independant contractor on forclosure homes. His date of birth is 11-3-1967.he does have a TN TIN. I hope you get him. He has an active warrent for his arrest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Halls Discussions

Search the Halls Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr WTSenior 140,883
Nikki Hardin (Cotton) 7 hr Ginger76 1
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) 14 hr Samuel 176
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 hr Zeke 8,946
cute guy in tan/gray Chevy truck (Jun '13) Thu might be me 6
gentalmens club @ the truck stop (Aug '12) Wed barney 47
tettleton Jul 22 Rip 7
•••
•••
•••
Halls Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Halls Jobs

•••