Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
54,101 - 54,120 of 81,588 Comments Last updated Yesterday
explain

West End, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Just a gal. But thanks anyway.
happy times your way from now on. life is to short to not let those you care about know it
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

True
Abeliever wrote:
This looks like something myself and my white knight shill boy troll worshippers would do. Pretty sad
Dog Shot and Buried Alive Makes a Miracle Recovery
The fact that this dog was found was a true miracle. She was shot, bound and buried alive by the cruelest people imaginable... but managed to find a way to find help. This dog rescue story is truly amazing!
http://www.godvine.com/Dog-Shot-and-Buried-Al...
Karma will get me all. How cruel I am but will bite them me the END.
explain

West End, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
This one is for the BIRDS!!!!!
Awesome Footage Shows a Parade of Over 2000 Ducks - Wow
Quack, quack, quack, quack times a million! This is a sight showing the largest parade of ducks we've ever seen in one place. God's creatures are incredible to watch...what a sight!
http://www.godvine.com/Awesome-Footage-Shows-...
so neat thanks for the post
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Wow!
Abeliever wrote:
This one is for the BIRDS!!!!! Just not the hundreds that died in Western Kentucky back in January 2011. Just me yapping being very senseless.Awesome Footage Shows a Parade of Over 2000 Ducks - Wow Quack, quack, quack, quack times a million! This is a sight showing the largest parade of ducks we've ever seen in one place. God's creatures are incredible to watch...what a sight!
http://www.godvine.com/Awesome-Footage-Shows-...
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Shocker!
Abeliever wrote:
For those who want to know my creepy, pathetic hobby, here it is.......
spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spamspam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spamspam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spaspam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,I'm a fat pig always eating a bunch of sandwiches with my clueless, big mouth, trashy, dimwited,flaming nuts troll kicked out of the family picnic.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Confessional
Blueminer wrote:
I am getting more filthy and disgusting these days, not to mention more cowardly. I could never please a woman, and while I claim to hate woman beaters look how I sit up and stalk Abeliever. I treats her and other women like $h!t on the internet. A sure sign of my cowardice.
Just look how I talk to this 13 year old on Topix, even after I had been advised of her age and troubled life. I actually posted under her name!>>>>> >>>>
I need to get over it stupid. This topic is older than Dinosaur turds. I am a real dumb arse for digging it up out of the Topix grave yard. I am just jealous because I can't get laid. Time to Go spank my weasel.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hi Blueminer, kevin, Ancient Wolf, and Prepper was here...other than those few decent posters it looked like a troll family reunion on here...wow. I hope I didn't miss anyone of the decent posters as I scrolled down each page past all the trash. I don't care if these trolls like what I post or know why. They trolled in here in April, the rest of us have been here over a year, some just reading to avoid the gutter mouths of these una trolls, some posting anyway. I won't let some sewer trolls stop me from posting whenever I want. They don't have to read it and can do what I do, scroll past it. It is funny how querty can post all that cut and paste and not one word but total attack mode on me. Maybe querty is one of them too. I don't really care. They can continue to post their bullcrap and prove what so many of us already know, they are just sad little sicko trolls. Troll on. I seen this today and reminded me of our resident troll, the foul one:
Furious man pulls gun on neighbor for farting
If only this guy's fart had been silent but deadly, he probably wouldn't have found himself in a dangerous situation. A New Jersey man allegedly pulled a gun on his neighbor after hearing the man pass gas in front of his apartment door. Police in Teaneck say Daniel Collins had been having ongoing noise issues with his neighbor, and when the man let one rip, it was the wind that broke the camel's back. Though Collins denies the charge, police eventually recovered a gun from his car and charged him with aggravated assault. As for the neighbor, well, we're hoping he changed his shorts.
http://now.msn.com/now/0626-man-pulls-gun-far...
We know if it was the unabomber he didn't change his shorts. But wallowed and played in it before flinging it on his nanny or one of his bromance trolls. lol
Are you saying I am a Troll.?

Why would you say that.?

You don't know me that well yet.

“Back in "Black"”

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
For the creepy stalker REALLY CARES who obsesses over ABELIEVER.......
spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spamspam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spamspam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,s pam,,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spaspam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,sp am,spam,spam,spam, make you a bunch of sandwiches and take your clueless, big mouth, trashy, dimwited,flaming nuts on a troll family picnic.
"CLICK"
You must really like Topix to put that much time and effort into a post.
Get a life!!!!

“Back in "Black"”

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
This looks like something the unabomber and his satan troll worshippers would do. Pretty sad
The fact that this dog was found was a true miracle. She was shot, bound and buried alive by the cruelest people imaginable... but managed to find a way to find help. This dog rescue story is truly amazing!
Karma will get them all. How cruel some people are will bite them in the END.
Hey now. Satan is a good friend of mine.

Just ask Una.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Tee hee I couldn't help myself :}
Mr Lee

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

This is Hung Lo Lee,

We have Birds Nest soup. Only $1.23

We also have "horse meat burgers." Only $1.55
We are located Southside of town.

We know folks in Kentucky loves horses.
A Horse or two in every yard/Barn in back of Double Wide Trailer.

My family and I loves da state of Kentucky.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Good morning, have a good day.
Trolls,, not so much.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Good morning, have a good day.
Trolls,, not so much.
ditto
qwerty

Pelion, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

1 Rain
Actual: 65 | 51
Precip: 0.27
Average: 80 | 57
Precip: 0.18

2 Partly Cloudy
Actual: 70 | 47
Precip: 0.00
Average: 80 | 58
Precip: 0.19
3 Scattered Clouds
Actual: 80 | 54
Precip: T
Average: 80 | 58
Precip: 0.17

4 Rain
Actual: 73 | 56
Precip: 0.03
Average: 81 | 58
Precip: 0.16

5 Partly Cloudy
Actual: 75 | 54
Precip: 0.01
Average: 81 | 59

6 Scattered Clouds
Actual: 75 | 52
Average: 81 | 59

7 Clear
Actual: 81 | 49
Average: 82 | 59

8 Clear
Actual: 85 | 52
Average: 82 | 60

9 Clear
Actual: 86 | 54
10 Scattered Clouds
Actual: 83 | 59
Precip: 0.15

11 Rain
Actual: 81 | 66
Precip: 0.43
Average: 83 | 61

12 Fog
Actual: 85 | 64
Precip: 0.14

13 Clear
Actual: 81 | 55

14 Clear
Actual: 83 | 52
Average: 83 | 62

15 Scattered Clouds
Actual: 89 | 55
Average: 84 | 62
Precip: 0.13

16 Thunderstorm
Actual: 84 | 66
Precip: 0.11
17 Thunderstorm
Actual: 80 | 68
Precip: 0.37

18 Scattered Clouds
Actual: 87 | 67
Average: 84 | 63
Precip: 0.12

19 Clear
Actual: 89 | 65
Average: 84 | 63
Precip: 0.10

20 Clear
Actual: 91 | 66
Average: 85 | 63

21 Clear
Actual: 90 | 67
Average: 85 | 63

22 Scattered Clouds
Actual: 88 | 65
Average: 85 | 64

23 Clear
Actual: 90 | 59
24 Clear
Actual: 93 | 65

25 Scattered Clouds
Actual: 89 | 64
Average: 86 | 64
Precip: 0.10

26 Clear
Actual: 81 | 55
Average: 86 | 65

27 Clear
Actual: 61 | 53
Average: 82 | 61

28 Clear
Forecast: 101 | 67
Clear
Average: 85 | 62

29 Clear
Forecast: 97 | 74
Clear

30 Chance of a Thunderstorm
Forecast: 99 | 72
Chance of a Thunderstorm
qwerty

Pelion, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

birds

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>ditto
it was a close call this morning! I overslept and my usual vigilant IPhone Wolf tracker was down. Little Red Riding Shoe lives yet another day.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hi Blueminer, kevin, Ancient Wolf, and Prepper was here...other than those few decent posters it looked like a troll family reunion on here...wow. I hope I didn't miss anyone of the decent posters as I scrolled down each page past all the trash. I don't care if these trolls like what I post or know why. They trolled in here in April, the rest of us have been here over a year, some just reading to avoid the gutter mouths of these una trolls, some posting anyway. I won't let some sewer trolls stop me from posting whenever I want. They don't have to read it and can do what I do, scroll past it. It is funny how querty can post all that cut and paste and not one word but total attack mode on me. Maybe querty is one of them too. I don't really care. They can continue to post their bullcrap and prove what so many of us already know, they are just sad little sicko trolls. Troll on. I seen this today and reminded me of our resident troll, the foul one:
Furious man pulls gun on neighbor for farting
If only this guy's fart had been silent but deadly, he probably wouldn't have found himself in a dangerous situation. A New Jersey man allegedly pulled a gun on his neighbor after hearing the man pass gas in front of his apartment door. Police in Teaneck say Daniel Collins had been having ongoing noise issues with his neighbor, and when the man let one rip, it was the wind that broke the camel's back. Though Collins denies the charge, police eventually recovered a gun from his car and charged him with aggravated assault. As for the neighbor, well, we're hoping he changed his shorts.
http://now.msn.com/now/0626-man-pulls-gun-far...
We know if it was the unabomber he didn't change his shorts. But wallowed and played in it before flinging it on his nanny or one of his bromance trolls. lol
This is just a hint from FakeBeliever. The old bag is wanting to sniff my farts.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
This looks like something the unabomber and his satan troll worshippers would do. Pretty sad
Karma will get them all. How cruel some people are will bite them in the END.
Una loves dogs, but not you FakeBeliever. This reminded me of you in your cesspool swimming pool, only your nose sticking out. Karma and Codvine won't get anyone, they are fake Heathen idol gods. They are almost as fake as you.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

una is getting more filthy and disgusting these days, not to mention more cowardly. He could never please a woman, and while he claims to hate woman beaters look how sits up and stalks Abeliever. He treats her and other women like $h!t on the internet. A sure sign of his cowardice.

Just look how he talks to this 13 year old on Topix, even after I had advised him of her age and troubled life. He actually posted under her name!>>>>> >>>>
Get over it stupid. This topic is older than Dinosaur turds. You are a real dumb arse for digging it up out of the Topix grave yard. You are just jealous because you can't get laid. Go spank your weasel.
yea you heard the man atleast he is a man and josh you are mad bc you can get in my pants anymore but g2g.
Not surprising! In another post he posted as una, and seemed so caring towards this person.
The individuals' name will not be revealed here.

One of these dayz he will be punched on the nose.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Look at this response two days ago, to a lady just asking a simple question.>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

j's mom
Bowling Green, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1Saturday Jun 23

We are doing a pageant there next Sunday? Are the pageants there fair?

THE UNA FARTER
“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Scottsville
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2Sunday Jun 24

Judged:222
Childrens pageants aren't fair anywhere. They are a form of child abuse and it will warp their little minds to fill peoples own ego. It will make sissies out of your little boys, they need to be fishing with their dad. You might as well put a leash on your kids and parade them around like a dog show. Gees, some people. No way should a child be put on display and judged. Why don't you parents and grandparents get on stage and turn tricks for some old fart judges?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Hagerhill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hagerhill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hagerhill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hagerhill