town question

Posted in the Hackleburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Mar 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 8, 2012
 
Why is it that we have like 10 churches in town hackleburg but not 1 grocery store? Not that I am against church because I am not, but we sure do need a grocery store. Gas is getting higher so driving back and forth to DS will not be feasible. Also, why did the church of god change it's name to community church?

“i am who i am ”

Since: Feb 12

Winfield, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 9, 2012
 
bearcreek needs a grocery store very bad were stuck with no car and no food :(

Since: Mar 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

alabamaglamdoll wrote:
bearcreek needs a grocery store very bad were stuck with no car and no food :(
man, So sorry! I feel your pain!
Patti Mann

Gordo, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 21, 2012
 
bamagrl1182 wrote:
Why is it that we have like 10 churches in town hackleburg but not 1 grocery store? Not that I am against church because I am not, but we sure do need a grocery store. Gas is getting higher so driving back and forth to DS will not be feasible. Also, why did the church of god change it's name to community church?
So as to not be "exclusive" to Church of God members......and welcome all.

Since: Mar 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 5, 2012
 
Patti Mann wrote:
<quoted text>So as to not be "exclusive" to Church of God members......and welcome all.
if they still practice as a church of God or go by that doctrine then it seems like they are changing the name to draw people in and then teach them the church doctrine. Seems weird to me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hackleburg Discussions

Search the Hackleburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gena pickle Apr 13 anon 3
Vina Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr 10 Musikologist 11
david riddle Apr 7 curious 1
Do you approve of Don Barnwell as Commissioner? Mar '14 Stephanie Pimentel 1
New Marion County Arrests & Mugshots Feb '14 Recently Busted 1
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jan '14 WnL 699
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov '13 Close Distance 79
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hackleburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hackleburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••