Yes

No

Other (explain below)

No Rose Colored Glasses

Gray, GA

#10899 Apr 24, 2012
TFALLEN wrote:
<quoted text>
"We Americans call our language English because it was the carried over language from England via Pilgrams. Our dialect and syntext has changed over the centuries from the Queen's English to American English, but it's pretty much the same... "
>So basically, you've just said I was incorrect, but I'm correct. LOL
Also, we don't just have different slang words and our English is indeed called Standard American English. We spell our words differently too. Color is how we spell it. Colour is how it's spelled in England. I could go on and on about the differences.
Go back and read your post dated April 19, then tell me how your latest one makes sense?
Woot PAB

Oklahoma City, OK

#10900 Apr 24, 2012
Oh, tfallen. You are such an oracle of knowledge.
Sheesh
abc123

Euless, TX

#10901 Apr 24, 2012
English is our language learn it or leave!
Woot PAB

United States

#10902 Apr 25, 2012
The cost to print multiple languages is high. One language = lower cost.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#10903 Apr 26, 2012
Woot PAB wrote:
The cost to print multiple languages is high. One language = lower cost.
For you the low cost option is going to
be a picture. No language = Okie
Woot PAB

United States

#10904 Apr 26, 2012
I see you have nothing worthwhile to say as usual.

This post is dead.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10905 Apr 29, 2012
Hey, first off, if you want to call me an Okie, you better be from Oklahoma, you obviously don't know the history of the word. Come into my state, to my home, look me in the eyes and call me an Okie! 15 Year Veteran of Viet Nam and Desert storm. You have no business disrespecting me.
"The white primary in Texas treated the Democratic Party as a private club whose membership could be restricted to citizens of Anglo heritage. It originated as a change in Democratic Party practice early in the twentieth century as a way to disenfranchise African Americans, and later in south Texas, Mexican Americans. In 1923 the white primary became state law. After numerous legal challenges to successive versions of the law the Legislature had passed to preserve the practice, the U.S. Supreme Court finally and decisively prohibited the white primary in the 1944 case Smith vs. Allwright"
And there are many more big Tex
mutt

Tulsa, OK

#10906 Apr 29, 2012
I can't not imagine why anybody would vote against this one.
Phantom WSO RVN

Wichita Falls, TX

#10907 Apr 30, 2012
splinter1955 wrote:
Hey, first off, if you want to call me an Okie, you better be from Oklahoma, you obviously don't know the history of the word. Come into my state, to my home, look me in the eyes and call me an Okie! 15 Year Veteran of Viet Nam and Desert storm. You have no business disrespecting me.
"The white primary in Texas treated the Democratic Party as a private club whose membership could be restricted to citizens of Anglo heritage. It originated as a change in Democratic Party practice early in the twentieth century as a way to disenfranchise African Americans, and later in south Texas, Mexican Americans. In 1923 the white primary became state law. After numerous legal challenges to successive versions of the law the Legislature had passed to preserve the practice, the U.S. Supreme Court finally and decisively prohibited the white primary in the 1944 case Smith vs. Allwright"
And there are many more big Tex
Thanks for your service! However, I was curious about your 15 year service both in Vietnam and Desert Storm.

“idol of millions”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10909 Apr 30, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
white boy, you're just trying to start some racial shit.
No, that's you, boy.
concerned

United States

#10910 May 3, 2012
Left Hooverville wrote:
Lmao, idiots. It sounds like a trivial thing but just another form of racism and economic discrimination. If this passes there will be little to no public services for those who don't speak English. Does that mean they don't have to pay taxes either? Probably not. Taxation without representation was the primary reason for the real tea party in Boston yet ironically most modern day tea baggers would support this.
Screw You illegal Mexicans and dead beat white trash.
ooooohyeah

United States

#10911 May 4, 2012
Can white trash idiots be deported? If so, where to?
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#10912 May 4, 2012
splinter1955 wrote:
Hey, first off, if you want to call me an Okie, you better be from Oklahoma, you obviously don't know the history of the word. Come into my state, to my home, look me in the eyes and call me an Okie!

You have no business disrespecting me.
If you know the history of the word, you should
be ashamed. No one respects and Okie.

They're backward, ignorant, and believe poverty is a virtue.

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#10913 May 5, 2012
I speak Sockican.

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#10914 May 17, 2012
5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! Matthew 18:5-7 New International Version (NIV)

Dear Preacher,
Sometime between July 22, 2005 and December 7, 2005 you molested my son. You know who you are and Jahdan now remembers who you are! He knows you have brown hair and brown eyes. He can now identify you. You are already headed to a devil’s hell if you do not repent. True repentance comes with confession and recompense. You owe my son an apology. You owe him his peace of mind. Scripturally, you are the worse of humanity. However, God will forgive. As a preacher, you know what must be done. A trip to an old fashioned altar will take care of the spiritual side of this. The rest is recompense. You must turn yourself in and make a full confession to the Delaware County Sheriff. A video confession and apology would be appreciated so we can allow Jahdan to see your it.

Until then, we pray you have no peace, no rest and cannot eat until you ask God and Jahdan forgiveness.

Jahdan’s father,
Jim
http://www.facebook.com/groups/DelawareCounty...
Dan Yell

Bayonne, NJ

#10915 Jul 15, 2012
benjamin rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I speak in limericks:
A cute little lady named Alice
Used a dynamite stick for a phallus
They found her vagina
In North Carolina
And bits of her tits in Dallas
Let's talk about explosive dildine, shall we? Makes about as much sense as this stagnant thread.
Nymphomaniacial Alice ...
Used a dynamite stick for a phallus
They found her vagina
In North Carolina
And the rest of her ass fell in Dallas
Ready to settle

United States

#10916 Jul 17, 2012
ooooohyeah wrote:
Can white trash idiots be deported? If so, where to?
Do you even allow the sun to set on white trash in your community? First heard your town mentioned on some tv show. Is it a safe community? I do have a south Los Angeles accent. Will they be a problem with me obtaining work?
Mississippi Woman

Euless, TX

#10917 Jul 17, 2012
English is the official language anywhere in the USA!
yo mamma

United States

#10918 Jul 17, 2012
Incognito2 wrote:
This is ridiculous! So what does it mean? If this passes and comes into affect, people that don't speak english are gonna be ignored? So if there were a major vehicular collision, and there were an english speaking person, and a non-english speaking person involved the one that does'nt speak english, gets kicked to the curb??? and left to die? What the hell?? This is a crap attitude! The Native americans did'nt enforce this bull on the whites, when they floated over here. I don't care who lives in this country, it went to crap, the day the whites came.
LMAO. You know the thousands of people that were used as human sacrafices before the european arrival would prob argue with you....if they weren`t sacraficed. f`n moron
Chief Big Tool

Shawnee, OK

#10919 Jul 17, 2012
Why ask the public this question about an official language? The Government is gonna do what it wants to do anyway, despite what we people think or want! Whoever asked it oughta be dowsed in boiling oil and thrown into a big blackberry thorn patch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guymon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny females (Mar '14) Dec 3 Easterner 2
Review: Crystal Boot The Nov '14 BZielke 1
Review: Whatever Books & Treasures Aug '14 lacy 1
Nicole Smalkowski, proud atheist [Pharyngula] (May '07) Jul '14 MIKETOUHY 38
Review: Town & Country Veterinary Clinic Jun '14 Melody Hintergardt 1
texas county commisioner (Apr '14) Apr '14 cherokeewolf1 2
saner marijuana policy for oklahoma, more impor... (Jun '07) Apr '14 Money 4
Guymon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web