Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Judged:

do not get me started on my comments, I want to be able to sleep tonight and if I get started I will not quit giving my disapproval comments
ME ME

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Judged:

Not wrote:
do not get me started on my comments, I want to be able to sleep tonight and if I get started I will not quit giving my disapproval comments
My vote, none of the above, because I happen to have faith in the law we have for this town..
tata

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

All of the above!!!!!!!!!!
speak the truth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

ME ME wrote:
<quoted text>My vote, none of the above, because I happen to have faith in the law we have for this town..
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Lori

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Judged:

ME ME wrote:
<quoted text>My vote, none of the above, because I happen to have faith in the law we have for this town..
well then you must not be a grundy native. get a real problem in this town and see how well they handle it. your a blind fool if you think the law in this town is any good. there are 1 or 2 good cops.. but thats not enough to matter most days.. hell even the state troopers are questionable
all is good

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

they dont mess with me so i like them all. and if you dont do anything wrong you have nothing to worry about either.
tata

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

It isn't a matter of them being good to someone. It is about protecting and serving the public as they should. I personally do not see that happening.
Speak the truth

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

NO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT ON WEEKEND NIGHTS THERES ONLY 6 OFFICERS ON DUTY. BUCHANAN IS NOT A VERY LARGE PLACE BUT COME ON THERE SHOULD BE MORE THEN THAT.
Yea

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Worst officer? Why? Some may do more than others but your lucky to have them all. Unless you know each and every one personaly dont put them down.
grundy

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

we are lucky to have out law officer. they are the best. how they deal with the nuts they have to deal with , its a big job. good job officers, i comend u all. keep up the good work.
believer

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Whoever started this post and for those who post negative comments about YOUR law enforcement officers:

Pray for your officers. You have NO idea what they deal with on a day to day basis. They are human. And anyone of them would put their life on the line to protect you. Thank God for every officer we have!!!!!
Bad

Rocky Mount, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
well then you must not be a grundy native. get a real problem in this town and see how well they handle it. your a blind fool if you think the law in this town is any good. there are 1 or 2 good cops.. but thats not enough to matter most days.. hell even the state troopers are questionable
The only state trooper I know down there is Ronnie Stiltner and he is a HUGE joke.....
Good

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Ronnie Stiltner is a wonderful officer and a great person!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Good wrote:
Ronnie Stiltner is a wonderful officer and a great person!
I heard t noone liked him in school and thats why he writes chicken shit tickets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Grundy Forum right now

Search the Grundy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who gets your vote for President in 2018? (Apr '13) 44 min so you know 2 49
crowd 2 hr Wondering 20
GOP Tea Party Pushing Secession 6 hr dunadd 10
Georgia GOP Denies Unemployment to Bus Drivers... 16 hr Patriot 16
Georgia GOP Blocks Uninsured From ER's 16 hr Patriot 19
Republican Preachers, Priests, & Churches 16 hr Patriot 70
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 17 hr Winona 1,348
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grundy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance