First Prev
of 5
Next Last
in pain

Grundy, VA

#1 Aug 1, 2012
please take this boy's licenses i have said for years that this boy was going to kill someone and sure did happen but too late now to do anything about it how many more has to die before he loses his licenses but of course this wouldn't stop him either please tell the keen family that a drug test need to have been done so can make sure he wasn't high on oxy's or something
hmmm

Bristol, VA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
in pain wrote:
please take this boy's licenses i have said for years that this boy was going to kill someone and sure did happen but too late now to do anything about it how many more has to die before he loses his licenses but of course this wouldn't stop him either please tell the keen family that a drug test need to have been done so can make sure he wasn't high on oxy's or something
If you don't have proof of what you are saying you better be careful saying stuff like this. It definitely classifies as slander. Not saying this to be mean but you could get in trouble.
HOOT

Raven, VA

#3 Aug 1, 2012
THAT STATEMENT COULD BE ANYTHING BUT SLANDER ROLMMFAO!
in pain

Grundy, VA

#4 Aug 1, 2012
no i was careful in making the statement to make sure he wasn't high there is a difference done been down that road and would never say he was but only made statement to make sure he wasn't because rumors are that people buy oxy's all the time and snort them while driving so just to rule out that the family needs to make sure so it wasn't mean what you said about slander thank goodness i only gave a suggestion to the family to rule out that very thing because i had a family member killed by a person on oxy's
truth is

Grundy, VA

#5 Aug 1, 2012
God has been trying to tell Earl that his trash paper should be turned into gospel tracks or gospel paper maybe things in his life will get better but money is the root of all evil no money in speading the gospel instead of trash
HOOT

Raven, VA

#6 Aug 1, 2012
truth is he has a wealth of gossip right there in his own family, no need to DIG UP trash on others
Usual

Grundy, VA

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Trevor was just driving as usual. He knows the police don't bother to try to pull big trucks over or bother them in any way.
need to know

Grundy, VA

#8 Aug 1, 2012
did they arrest Trevor does anyone know???
Driver

Dayton, VA

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Usual wrote:
Trevor was just driving as usual. He knows the police don't bother to try to pull big trucks over or bother them in any way.
The police do bear some responsibility. It does seem that many truckers drive like demons and you never see anything done to stop it. The Todd Case and Claude V. Keen trucks are the worst.
No Arrrest

Grundy, VA

#10 Aug 1, 2012
This was an accident waiting to happen. No warning to slow down , work area ahead, until the traffic was right on top of the backhoe.
time for change

Grundy, VA

#11 Aug 1, 2012
I hope something is done and i read that Trevor worked at W&L who and what kind of company is this and i bet they will be so sorry they ever hired this thing and someone had made a comment on the other post that they drug test well my husband worked for someone who only drug tested those they knew was not on drugs and it was always the same men they drug tested so the drug test are stupid and if they made every man get drug tested then we wouldn't have things like this happen and when you on meth its just a legal way to do drugs
just saying

Cedar Bluff, VA

#12 Aug 1, 2012
W&L use to be called Mac Construction it is at the mouth of Garden Creek. I also think the family should request a drug test. Rumor is that Trevor goes to the Methadone clinic and I know for a fact that it is illegal to drive a coal truck or 18 wheeler while on methadone, I think I was also told by someone who drives a coal truck that if you are caught taking methadone you lose your CDL's. Tragedy for the family of the man killed.
Dumb zz

Grundy, VA

#13 Aug 1, 2012
No arrest t
He wasn't working why would you put up a sign when he wasn't working the back hoe he was driving it to the shop when Trevor ran over him doing about 65 in a 45 and didn't even hit his breaks
get the information out

Grundy, VA

#14 Aug 2, 2012
someone needs to tell the Keen family to get attorney now not to wait no matter how hard it will be not to wait and to get a good one and if they can't afford one i bet people in this county will be happy to donate i know i would to help them out. please please tell them and if they need the money to set up a fund thru a bank !!!!
ol codger

Raven, VA

#15 Aug 2, 2012
i would imagine w&l would have sent him for drug testing i think anytime you have an accident they order one
jessica

Raven, VA

#16 Aug 2, 2012
No Arrrest wrote:
This was an accident waiting to happen. No warning to slow down , work area ahead, until the traffic was right on top of the backhoe.
~bless your heart~
Just Me

Grundy, VA

#17 Aug 2, 2012
It is just me I guess, but I do think it is too dangerous for a slow moving piece of equipment to be traveling in fast moving traffic lanes with out another vehicle with it. By all means, it should of have at least a vehicle with flashing lights following in close behind it.
well

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Aug 2, 2012
time for change wrote:
I hope something is done and i read that Trevor worked at W&L who and what kind of company is this and i bet they will be so sorry they ever hired this thing and someone had made a comment on the other post that they drug test well my husband worked for someone who only drug tested those they knew was not on drugs and it was always the same men they drug tested so the drug test are stupid and if they made every man get drug tested then we wouldn't have things like this happen and when you on meth its just a legal way to do drugs
i know for a fact trevor is not the only one at w&l thats on drugs, theres ALOT of people that works there on drugs
common sense

Richlands, VA

#19 Aug 2, 2012
I agree with just me!!! It is a no-brainer to not do that, they say you must be able to control your vehicle, but you don't expect to pop around a curve doing 55 and there goes a rubber tire doing 10 miles per hour. I see this a lot and even places where the speed limit is low, it still almost causes wrecks..
Dude

Grundy, VA

#20 Aug 2, 2012
Its 45 there n the backhole could been doing 25 too no reason to run over him n kill him in a strat pach nono if that was my son r family he did it too i would take off him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stevi Williams 11 hr shes hott 13
buchanan co trading post.... (May '12) 23 hr Kelly George 8
tony stiltner (Nov '13) Wed Stelmonster 3
Does anybody know Dennis Lockhart? (Apr '11) Tue jean 3
Mary Repult Stacy: Embezzlement - Mt. Mission S... Tue ZERO 4
anyone know margo scarberry? Tue look 4
Jonathan & Tonya Boyd Tue Friend who cares 18
Grundy Dating
Find my Match

Grundy People Search