Pc computer for sale $400

Posted in the Grundy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Haysi person

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Inspiron 5303 has DVD burner, 300gb hard drive, has brand new 20 in flatscreen Acer monitor (monitor is worth $100) has Microsoft office 2007 preinstalled. Up to date with Microsoft updates. Runs on windows vista. Has mouse, keyboard and wifi flash drive ( sniffs out and connects to wifi signal)also has speakers. Good computer.
Guru Master

Grundy, VA

#2 Jul 15, 2012
It is already outdated, forever.
Haysi person

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2012
It is not. Actually Inspiron 530s sorry. Decent computer. Loads of people in this area has way older computers that don't run as well. I took good care of this computer. It still even can stream movies online. I played Sims 3 and World of Warcraft on it. Good computer.
Haysi person

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2012
I will go down as far as $300. But this is a good computer and as for outdated every computer is outdated except current models being built. This computer still has a ton of life in it. I'm only trying to sell it because I already have a newer computer and I need the money to help get a newer car.
sorry

Bristol, VA

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Haysi person wrote:
It is not. Actually Inspiron 530s sorry. Decent computer. Loads of people in this area has way older computers that don't run as well. I took good care of this computer. It still even can stream movies online. I played Sims 3 and World of Warcraft on it. Good computer.
You can buy a new one just as cheap...
Haysi person

United States

#6 Jul 15, 2012
The monitor alone was recently bought which was $100, if I accept $300 for this it means I'm selling a good computer for $200. Even on Ebay this computer with big fat monitors is going for that price or more!
Real

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Your computer has a Dual-Core processor with Windows Vista and Windows Vista will soon be 4 generations old after windows 8 is released this fall. You can now get a new computer with a quad core processor and Windows 7 and a warranty for $400.00. New top of the line computers have six core processors (Core i7-9xx and Core i7-9xxX) and soon will have Windows 8. I have often seen new 20 in flat screens for less than $100.00 on sale at BesyBuy and Office Depot with free shipping.

I know you are selling a desktop but, you can get a new faster laptop on sale at BesyBuy and Office Depot for $300.00 and it will come with a warranty.
haysi person

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Where is an office depot or best buy near here? That's the issue people around here dont always have the newest computers because they either have to buy them online for such a large amount due to shipping and customization or they have to drive all the way out to a city and back which means they have to pay a lot of gas money to plus sales tax which is a lot for something a couple hundred dollars. I'm trying to help people in the area and make money. I'm trying to buy a car, can't get a job without a car so people please quit trying to downplay my computer I now how much it is worth and $300 is accurate. Go on eBay same model sells all the way up to $600 even without the new flatscreen monitor I just bought a couple moths ago for $100. I know the tower itself has to be worth $200.
cough

Haysi, VA

#9 Jul 18, 2012
right now the best price for one online is $137.70 with windows 7.
haysi person

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Moniter was bought a couple months ago. Brand new better then the one that came with the computer that died not long after it was bought. And I will go check the eBay price again this is what I was basing it on.
haysi person

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2012
The cheapest one on eBay is $185 for the tower only! I'm it has xp mine has vista and mine has 50gb more on the harddrive! The monitor is worth 120 but I went down to $100 for it. Also Mose, keyboard, speakers and wifi flash drive included with mine. I'm not an idiot and I'm not trying to rob anyone. I'm selling my computer for a fair price which I even price checked on eBay before I ever tried to sell it in the first place. I normally sell on eBay I just did not want to risk breaking this computer shipping it!
Frank

Fayetteville, NC

#17 Jul 24, 2012
You have no concept of pricing concerning your "used" computer. Good luck finding someone to pay 400.00 dollars for a used computer. And you say that it has Microsoft office 2007 on it? Wow!!!! That's outdated as well. Computers do not hold value! Your computer may still function but it's no longer worth what you paid for or even a forth.

If you just bought a monitor. Sell it separately or keep it. Offer 50 bucks for computer and be happy if you someone willing to buy it.
haysi person

United States

#18 Jul 24, 2012
I'm selling it for $300 and have two separate people trying to buy it. Just because you are rich and can afford the newest stuff dose not mean everyone else can.
Really

Raven, VA

#19 Jul 24, 2012
haysi person wrote:
I'm selling it for $300 and have two separate people trying to buy it. Just because you are rich and can afford the newest stuff dose not mean everyone else can.
You seem to be missing the point, for $300.00 a person can buy a new, faster computer with a warranty! What does being "rich" have to do with the price?

You are selling a used, out-dated, no warranty computer for $300.00!
A person can buy a NEW COMPUTER online with FREE SHIPPING for $300.00!

Who is the smartest buyer?
Frank

Boiling Springs, SC

#20 Jul 24, 2012
haysi person wrote:
I'm selling it for $300 and have two separate people trying to buy it. Just because you are rich and can afford the newest stuff dose not mean everyone else can.
Stupid people are always out there. I guess your lucky that you found someone stupid enough to buy it.
haysi person

United States

#21 Jul 24, 2012
when the newer computers mentioned are not as good as the one I'm selling then it is not a stupid buy. My computer has a duel core processor and walmart is selling single core processor computers for that price. Originally I did miss price mine for $400 however I did correctly price it for $300. I have never seen people so set to not let a person sell something. Why don't you go bug someone overpricing a vehicle or something. And as a matter of fact they can get a warrenty on this computer all they have to do is register it and pay for the insurance Dell for it. I never bothered getting a warranty because it's stupid to pay out that kind of money for something you sale and replace every couple years. As for the computer it is fast and runs good. Yeah computers run slower when you use them but I cleaned my back up and everything is back to default except a few things like anti virus software and Microsoft office 2007.
Really

Raven, VA

#22 Jul 24, 2012
haysi person wrote:
when the newer computers mentioned are not as good as the one I'm selling then it is not a stupid buy. My computer has a duel core processor and walmart is selling single core processor computers for that price. Originally I did miss price mine for $400 however I did correctly price it for $300. I have never seen people so set to not let a person sell something. Why don't you go bug someone overpricing a vehicle or something. And as a matter of fact they can get a warrenty on this computer all they have to do is register it and pay for the insurance Dell for it. I never bothered getting a warranty because it's stupid to pay out that kind of money for something you sale and replace every couple years. As for the computer it is fast and runs good. Yeah computers run slower when you use them but I cleaned my back up and everything is back to default except a few things like anti virus software and Microsoft office 2007.
Are you really that dense? You can purchase a NEW LAPTOP with a NEW DUAL CORE PROCESSOR, with a NEW 1 YEAR WARRANTY, and FREE SHIPPING for $300.00! A MUCH BETTER COMPUTER than you are trying to sell! I have seen NEW DESKTOPS on sale online with FREE SHIPPING for $300.00! You get a FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY with the purchase of a NEW COMPUTER. The computers listed in the links above ARE BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU ARE SELLING!

You CANNOT get a warranty on a USED COMPUTER from Dell at any price! Dell does not care if you purchased a warranty or not because once YOU sale the computer, the purchaser CANNOT get a warranty!

Just because Walmart is selling a computer for more than you are asking for your computer does NOT make your computer better!

If you are thinking about purchasing the USED COMPUTER, first ask for the Service Tag number from the computer (sticker on the back and or inside the side panel) and look the computer up on the Dell web site and Dell will list the shipping date so you will know the actual age of the computer! I will say the computer is 3 year old or older!
wondering

Lexington, NC

#23 Jul 25, 2012
Why dont you try and find a friend who knows and trust you to sell it to? Its true that electronics lose their value as soon as you turn them on for the first time. Thats why its always better to let the "hype" of the latest electronic wear off a few months before buying one. Im sure your computer is a good one and runs good, but they can be bought new for just as much.....if not cheaper.
just saying

Richlands, VA

#24 Jul 25, 2012
Haysi person wrote:
Inspiron 5303 has DVD burner, 300gb hard drive, has brand new 20 in flatscreen Acer monitor (monitor is worth $100) has Microsoft office 2007 preinstalled. Up to date with Microsoft updates. Runs on windows vista. Has mouse, keyboard and wifi flash drive ( sniffs out and connects to wifi signal)also has speakers. Good computer.
If you have Facebook you should take photos of your pc and advertise it on the local Yardsale Pages. If folks make snide comments about your items on there they will be banned from page.
haysi person

United States

#25 Jul 25, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that dense? You can purchase a NEW LAPTOP with a NEW DUAL CORE PROCESSOR, with a NEW 1 YEAR WARRANTY, and FREE SHIPPING for $300.00! A MUCH BETTER COMPUTER than you are trying to sell! I have seen NEW DESKTOPS on sale online with FREE SHIPPING for $300.00! You get a FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY with the purchase of a NEW COMPUTER. The computers listed in the links above ARE BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU ARE SELLING!

You CANNOT get a warranty on a USED COMPUTER from Dell at any price! Dell does not care if you purchased a warranty or not because once YOU sale the computer, the purchaser CANNOT get a warranty!

Just because Walmart is selling a computer for more than you are asking for your computer does NOT make your computer better!

If you are thinking about purchasing the USED COMPUTER, first ask for the Service Tag number from the computer (sticker on the back and or inside the side panel) and look the computer up on the Dell web site and Dell will list the shipping date so you will know the actual age of the computer! I will say the computer is 3 year old or older!
Age matters nothing to a computer as long as it is built better and well maintained. Plus I don't think a Duel core laptop would be that good. For a laptop you need a quad core.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
? for Trooper Looney 4 min Class Mate 1
So whats going on with the law school 14 hr Really 9
Do Coal Miners Believe Nov 20 Simple Citizen 6
Attorney Phillip Justus Nov 20 Also curious 3
Breaks Interstate Park (Nov '10) Nov 19 CPM 8
1970's what do you remember about Grundy (Dec '10) Nov 19 yep 422
Need to do a check at Applician Inn at hoot owl (Aug '09) Nov 18 Bugs Bunny 26
Grundy Dating
Find my Match

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grundy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grundy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:21 am PST