Drug Roundup In Buchanan County, VA

Feb 6, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Http

Several people were arrested in Buchanan County, Virginia after a long-term investigation into a large scale trafficking of narcotics and firearms in the Race Fork area of the County, Deputies from the Buchanan ...

Comments
41 - 60 of 100 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2010
rebel-girl-hurle y -va

Somerset, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 2, 2009
 
yes i am from Hurley and I live a few miles from race fork This is not the frist drug bust in Buchanan Co. and it will not be the last. everyone acts like the sheriff office is doing a great job i guess they are but you got to understand this they are useing the biggest drug dealers from race fork as a NARK he got his cars back kids and he is out every day buying drugs out of W.Va. and his little woman is still in jail spilling her guts these two was the main drug dealers in race fork they have money at her fathers house that they was saving to buy a home so good people of Buchanan Co. these two will not do no time and in 6months they will be right at it again.the sheriffs office has used several narks in the past and they still do the samething over and over if you don't beleave me ask the sheriffs office about how many times and people that Matt Hensley busted for them and why is he in jail now since he started narking for them 5 or 6years ago
rebel-girl-hurle y -va

Somerset, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 2, 2009
 
the morr i read this stuff it makes me so mad all of BUCHANAN COUNTY has drug dealers all over the county so the ones that don't live in HURLEY and want to say something bad because of a drug bust can kiss my tail I AM FROM HURLEY AND I LOVE MY HOME TOWN
I-Da-Ho

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 2, 2009
 
rebel-girl-hurley -va wrote:
yes i am from Hurley and I live a few miles from race fork This is not the frist drug bust in Buchanan Co. and it will not be the last. everyone acts like the sheriff office is doing a great job i guess they are but you got to understand this they are useing the biggest drug dealers from race fork as a NARK he got his cars back kids and he is out every day buying drugs out of W.Va. and his little woman is still in jail spilling her guts these two was the main drug dealers in race fork they have money at her fathers house that they was saving to buy a home so good people of Buchanan Co. these two will not do no time and in 6months they will be right at it again.the sheriffs office has used several narks in the past and they still do the samething over and over if you don't beleave me ask the sheriffs office about how many times and people that Matt Hensley busted for them and why is he in jail now since he started narking for them 5 or 6years ago
Who is this person your talking about that got out of jail and his wife still in there? I know of many many more up in there and all over the county that needs to be picked up. The sad part is if you put out to the cops or the drug task force you can get out of a lot. That's a known fact. Sad but true... The good men and women that are still pulling their time and not bitching about it are the ones that aint narking,but I figure you already know this. The ones that bitch about it in the newspapers and cry about it are pathetic,self centered,no good pieces of shit. Honey I'm sure you have heard people say if you do the crime you do the time!! That is part of life in this cruel world we live in,but then again people like you that don't work for a living and don't take care of your kids don't know this. Oh sorry did I say that out loud?
wondering

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 2, 2009
 
I-Da-Ho wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this person your talking about that got out of jail and his wife still in there? I know of many many more up in there and all over the county that needs to be picked up. The sad part is if you put out to the cops or the drug task force you can get out of a lot. That's a known fact. Sad but true... The good men and women that are still pulling their time and not bitching about it are the ones that aint narking,but I figure you already know this. The ones that bitch about it in the newspapers and cry about it are pathetic,self centered,no good pieces of shit. Honey I'm sure you have heard people say if you do the crime you do the time!! That is part of life in this cruel world we live in,but then again people like you that don't work for a living and don't take care of your kids don't know this. Oh sorry did I say that out loud?
You wouldnt be talking about that looonnnggg letter that D wrote in The Voice would you? Lol...I laughed all the way through it, and I'm sure when The Voise publishes another issue there will be a letter responding to the one that D wrote. Be sure and look for it. I think its gonna be a very interesting read.lol
I-Da-Ho

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Apr 2, 2009
 
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldnt be talking about that looonnnggg letter that D wrote in The Voice would you? Lol...I laughed all the way through it, and I'm sure when The Voise publishes another issue there will be a letter responding to the one that D wrote. Be sure and look for it. I think its gonna be a very interesting read.lol
Yea that would be the one that I'm talking about I thought it was so funny yet on the other hand it makes sick me sick to hear her talk like that. I know it wasn't her cause she don't have enough education to use big words that were spoken. She wants everybody to feel sorry for her. Guess what? I sure the hell don't!!! It don't bother them a bit that Lonnie Gibson the one that raised them is in jail pulling time for himself and them. What I mean by that is the money that came in there supported her kids,Tina's and Stephanie's. Along with half of race fork from time to time. Just my opinion though...
wondering

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Apr 2, 2009
 
Does her kids belong to Lonnie? Im trying to think to Lonnies sisters name, the one who use to live with Jeff Justus. Is that the same Lonnie?
Oh and I could also tell she wasnt the one who wrote the letter. if she would of written it it would of went like this:
Tis is Deanna & I got busted for salin drugz and the welfair dun tuk my kids and now i cant get no check 4 them and i wont have no money to by me any on the 1st of the month.
The feds r liein bout me suppuse to sale drugs. I dont sale nuthun I only by them or do things 4 men to get em. All u people no that i am a good persun and my mom 2. plese fill sorry 4 me and give me a oxy.
yours trulie ms.skanky shortridge
more advice cummin

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Apr 2, 2009
 
wondering wrote:
Does her kids belong to Lonnie? Im trying to think to Lonnies sisters name, the one who use to live with Jeff Justus. Is that the same Lonnie?
Oh and I could also tell she wasnt the one who wrote the letter. if she would of written it it would of went like this:
Tis is Deanna & I got busted for salin drugz and the welfair dun tuk my kids and now i cant get no check 4 them and i wont have no money to by me any on the 1st of the month.
The feds r liein bout me suppuse to sale drugs. I dont sale nuthun I only by them or do things 4 men to get em. All u people no that i am a good persun and my mom 2. plese fill sorry 4 me and give me a oxy.
yours trulie ms.skanky shortridge
No the kids aint Lonnie's and yea it's the same one your thinking of. Ginny is married to a deputy from Grundy his name is David McClanahan. Tat was so funny when I was reading what you wrote I called a few of my friends and had them read it and we was laughing so damn hard. One of them said boy if I didn't know better I would think that was Deanna that wrote that herself. No offense though.. You did a real good job acting like her though. People like that really piss me off and they need to know they are being talked about maybe it will change their attitude about life. You think?
some one who knows

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Apr 2, 2009
 
truth wrote:
Well the way I KNOW that they will eventually get arrested is this..you play with fire, youre gonna get burnt.
Have you ever saw a successful drug dealer? Me either.
What I found so amusing was that lenghty letter Deanna wrote in The Voice newspaper. What was the girl thinking? That the public would get behind her to defend a drug dealer? That everyone was going to beleive that the Task Force and all the others agencys that were a part of the drug bust were lying about what they had found through a lenghty investigation? They sold to an under-cover DEA, was that all just an misunderstanding, or a one time incident? LOL..
i'd like to see this so called information u are talking about. it wasnt ever in either of the papers . so tell where u are getting ur info. so i can read it.
MR ED

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Apr 2, 2009
 
What was going on at mcdonalds tonight cops everywhere.
wondering

Buford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Apr 3, 2009
 
more advice cummin wrote:
<quoted text>No the kids aint Lonnie's and yea it's the same one your thinking of. Ginny is married to a deputy from Grundy his name is David McClanahan. Tat was so funny when I was reading what you wrote I called a few of my friends and had them read it and we was laughing so damn hard. One of them said boy if I didn't know better I would think that was Deanna that wrote that herself. No offense though.. You did a real good job acting like her though. People like that really piss me off and they need to know they are being talked about maybe it will change their attitude about life. You think?
So has Ginny straightened up? When she was with ole Jeff she went down hill fast. I cant stand that little prick.
I'm glad you enjoyed my post and if you liked that be sure and pick up a copy of The Voice and read the letter that will be a response to one Deanna had someone write for her.
Them Shortridge girls make me sick. They give women everywere a bad name. Its takes a special kind of sick to do the things they do with men(young ,old and feeble). The worse part is they mess with the same men..thats so disgusting. Could you imagine being with a man that your sister has been with...ewwwww
The last time I saw Tina she was with a big black man....but hell most of the time she looks black from all the dirt and blood and just pure nastiness of her. She had sores all over her face..
Its good they go to jail every now and then because when they get there they hose them down to de-lice, de-flea, and dis-infect them..lol
TRUTH

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Apr 4, 2009
 
concerned wrote:
This is great work, Thank God, I commend the law inforcements, Now if they will only do something about it..not just arrest do something take a stand buchanan county you have been doged enough.. But first you have to prove the law.......do something....legally,..i mean
Get them all!!!!
joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Apr 4, 2009
 
more advice cummin wrote:
<quoted text>No the kids aint Lonnie's and yea it's the same one your thinking of. Ginny is married to a deputy from Grundy his name is David McClanahan. Tat was so funny when I was reading what you wrote I called a few of my friends and had them read it and we was laughing so damn hard. One of them said boy if I didn't know better I would think that was Deanna that wrote that herself. No offense though.. You did a real good job acting like her though. People like that really piss me off and they need to know they are being talked about maybe it will change their attitude about life. You think?
Did you happen to see this weeks edition of The Voice? More letters...some good, some bad..lol...if you read it let me know what ya think. I think I'll apply for the job posted in the paper for reporter..lol
I-Da-Ho

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Apr 5, 2009
 
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>So has Ginny straightened up? When she was with ole Jeff she went down hill fast. I cant stand that little prick.
I'm glad you enjoyed my post and if you liked that be sure and pick up a copy of The Voice and read the letter that will be a response to one Deanna had someone write for her.
Them Shortridge girls make me sick. They give women everywere a bad name. Its takes a special kind of sick to do the things they do with men(young ,old and feeble). The worse part is they mess with the same men..thats so disgusting. Could you imagine being with a man that your sister has been with...ewwwww
The last time I saw Tina she was with a big black man....but hell most of the time she looks black from all the dirt and blood and just pure nastiness of her. She had sores all over her face..
Its good they go to jail every now and then because when they get there they hose them down to de-lice, de-flea, and dis-infect them..lol
Yea she has been straight for about 4 or 5 years now. Those girls are nasty when it comes to their men and sharing. I heard they even share with their mom and sometimes the older sister competes with the younger ones. Shows them that she can take their men or sleep with them,SICK SICK SICK!!!! They need to lock that whole damn family up including the mom... They all make me want to puke. I'm looking forward to reading the Voice now,which one are you gonna reply about?
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Apr 5, 2009
 
I wrote the one titled " There aint much truth to the Justice letter". I hope you enjoy it. Its was in this weeks paper. There are 3 letters in there in response to the one that Deanna wrote.
I think I'll send in another one this week too..lol
Pickin At It

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Apr 6, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

See, this is what its like to be really bored and have all the time you could want on your hands. You think its anonymous and no ones watching or gives a damn, but God is always watching, and He does care. What does it say about thy neighbor in the Good Book?
thats not right

Bedford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Apr 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

one by one wrote:
heard they got Vince justice and Kenny rife from guesses fork
any one no anything about that
nope there still selling strong these days kennys wife works right there in the drug store were she can sqeese one or two here and there
Truth

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Apr 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

thats not right wrote:
<quoted text> nope there still selling strong these days kennys wife works right there in the drug store were she can sqeese one or two here and there
I know...when I saw her working there I almost fell over..damn dont they know her? I bet there has been plenty of "lost" pills since shes been working there..lol
some one who knows

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Apr 8, 2009
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I know...when I saw her working there I almost fell over..damn dont they know her? I bet there has been plenty of "lost" pills since shes been working there..lol
she is a very nice person and she would never so anything like that. she loves her job. she has been working there for a few years and there has not been any problems. if you people think you know these people so well. then u would know that all this is a bunch of bullshit. but just like everyoe else in that area u go on he said she said crap. i can see that you people dont know kenny and his wife at all. if you did you would know that all this is a bunch of bullshit.
some one who knows

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Apr 8, 2009
 
Pickin At It wrote:
See, this is what its like to be really bored and have all the time you could want on your hands. You think its anonymous and no ones watching or gives a damn, but God is always watching, and He does care. What does it say about thy neighbor in the Good Book?
I agree with you 100%. very well put
what

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Apr 8, 2009
 

Judged:

1

thats not right wrote:
<quoted text> nope there still selling strong these days kennys wife works right there in the drug store were she can sqeese one or two here and there
drug store is it??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Grundy Forum right now

Search the Grundy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Best reason to impeach Obma! 2 hr old dude 28
Mike Mullins from Slate Creek 5 hr A Watcher 1
Lindsey swiney (Aug '12) 5 hr lol 26
wendy yates* (Jul '11) 5 hr lol 19
Jaimie Castro-Smith (Jan '11) 5 hr lol 6
Anthony Conner (Sep '11) 5 hr lol 5
Does Anyone Know Tyler Whitt? (May '09) 6 hr nono 7
HAYSI jail 7 hr actually 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grundy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grundy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grundy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••