stabbing

Posted in the Grundy Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
whats up

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 2, 2013
 
It was on the news someone stabbed someone to death in Buchanan County anyone know anything about this?
duhhhhhhh

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

whats up wrote:
It was on the news someone stabbed someone to death in Buchanan County anyone know anything about this?
if he was stabbed to death he died thats whats up
listen better

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 2, 2013
 
The boys not dead he is in stable condition is what the news said
duhhhhhhh

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 2, 2013
 
whats up wrote:
It was on the news someone stabbed someone to death in Buchanan County anyone know anything about this?
then he wasnt stabbed to death now was he
stabbing on looneys creek

Upperville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

duhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>then he wasnt stabbed to death now was he
BOstacy stabbed billy justus from knox in the back an chest
Two Stabbed

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bo Travis Stacy stabbed Billy Jo Justus and Jessica Varney on Loooneys creek. Jessica has been released from the hospital Billy Jo remains hospitalized with stab wounds to the back and chest.
ohh my

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

where you at I Hop or whatever your name is. Im sure this is drug related
hmm

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ohh my wrote:
where you at I Hop or whatever your name is. Im sure this is drug related
actually I think in was kitty cat related
had all

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

yea kitty cat related she has screwed every thing in hurley his friends his brothers he probley coulden take it no more
grundy

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 4, 2013
 
I thought bo stacy was with sabrina lester or was he with jessica so confused
Bulldog

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 4, 2013
 
It must be related to the UFO that flew over IHOP!
rose

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

duhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text> if he was stabbed to death he died thats whats up
that's a smart ass thing to say
dhfgr

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 4, 2013
 
once n arm 2 in back was bo stabbed bj Justus after bj kicked his ass
stabbing on looneys creek

Upperville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 4, 2013
 
dhfgr wrote:
once n arm 2 in back was bo stabbed bj Justus after bj kicked his ass
BJ is no big thing hell he married to tiffney justus an has a son by her he a sorry piece of shit if you want know lol yell i know him well an he's nothing but trouble an he fucking rerun james stiltner wife she dropped her 3 kids too sleep with bj justus dss took her kids because she want take care of then an she cleaned up 4 two months an they gave them back but Bo dont go looking for trouble an i know that bj justus needs keep his sorry ass off looneys creek because next time a diffrent car will haul him out lol because people not going take him trying too sleep with the wife's an girlfriends an dont do something about it would you
Neighbors

Louisa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 4, 2013
 
Are they both from Brushy and live on Brushy
dhfgr

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 10, 2013
 
stabbing on looneys creek wrote:
<quoted text>BJ is no big thing hell he married to tiffney justus an has a son by her he a sorry piece of shit if you want know lol yell i know him well an he's nothing but trouble an he fucking rerun james stiltner wife she dropped her 3 kids too sleep with bj justus dss took her kids because she want take care of then an she cleaned up 4 two months an they gave them back but Bo dont go looking for trouble an i know that bj justus needs keep his sorry ass off looneys creek because next time a diffrent car will haul him out lol because people not going take him trying too sleep with the wife's an girlfriends an dont do something about it would you
since ya no him and such a big talker over the computer tell who u r an tell him cause im sure he'll deal with ya bro if ur not a guy then his sister will deal with ya sounds like ur a snitch ne way tellin on ppl what and who they fuc k is not ur business to tell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Grundy Forum right now

Search the Grundy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scarlett Vance is the Devil (Mar '10) 3 hr mr mojo risin 7
GOP Tea Party Pushing Secession 11 hr dunadd 17
1970's what do you remember about Grundy (Dec '10) 15 hr jim Lloyd 408
do you know brandy shortridge lived on homecree... 17 hr TRUTH and OPINIONS 11
dss 18 hr spider man 19
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat abe 1,350
Sara and CJ Little (Jun '13) Sat lol 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grundy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grundy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••