First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bubble

Dayton, VA

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail address for The Voice newspaper? I have a question about having something put in the newspaper. Thank you.
Mr Whipple

Dayton, VA

#3 Oct 13, 2010
Bubble wrote:
Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail address for The Voice newspaper? I have a question about having something put in the newspaper. Thank you.
Just wipe, flush, and send it on its way to Earl.
girlfriend

Grundy, VA

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Mr Whipple wrote:
<quoted text>
STUPID...people are so dum they cant stand the truth....
Curious

Grundy, VA

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Mr Whipple wrote:
<quoted text>
so true
stupid

Bandy, VA

#6 Oct 13, 2010
girlfriend wrote:
<quoted text>STUPID...people are so dum they cant stand the truth....
some people are so stupid they like to read lies!
just to let u know 2

Bandy, VA

#7 Oct 13, 2010
girlfriend wrote:
you can't get the truth from earl he said walmart would never come hes so dumb he thinks hes smart.....NOT
Alot

Bandy, VA

#8 Oct 13, 2010
just to let u know 2 wrote:
<quoted text>you can't get the truth from earl he said walmart would never come hes so dumb he thinks hes smart.....NOT
Alot of people said WalMart would never come, and your probably one of them, your just on here bashing someone else who said what everyone was thinking
just to let u know 2

Bandy, VA

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Alot wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of people said WalMart would never come, and your probably one of them, your just on here bashing someone else who said what everyone was thinking
Go to bed earl
Bubble

Dayton, VA

#10 Oct 13, 2010
Well actually it was an obituary for my father who just died, but thanks just the same.
helpful

AOL

#11 Oct 14, 2010
Bubble wrote:
Well actually it was an obituary for my father who just died, but thanks just the same.
do you have a copy of the voice? i am sure that there address and phone number is at the bottom of one of the pages.
Mr Whipple

Dayton, VA

#12 Oct 14, 2010
girlfriend wrote:
Hello STUPID...some people are so dumb they can't spell dumb. Earl may sometimes print the truth but it's by accident and not design. He never fact checks and just assumes everything he hears and is told, that agrees with his own personal view, is true...even if it's not. Talk about STUPID... I guess I just did.
r u all for real

Grundy, VA

#14 Oct 14, 2010
i think the voice along with this site is a bunch of sh!t and both needs to be done away with...
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#15 Oct 15, 2010
you can read bobby may bragging on rick boucher lol
voice fan

AOL

#16 Oct 15, 2010
just to let u know 2 wrote:
<quoted text>you can't get the truth from earl he said walmart would never come hes so dumb he thinks hes smart.....NOT
actually i do not remember that he said we would NEVER get a walmart---he was like some of us --just thought it is way TOO LONG COMING. AND now thanks to food city---it aint really going to help us who want to buy groceries there. i like the way the voice prints some articles that the mountaineer dont---like the pastor getting involved in a brawl. i did not see that in the mountainneer. also i like getting other peoples political opinions.
p.s. i will vote griffith.
bull

Bandy, VA

#17 Oct 15, 2010
voice fan wrote:
<quoted text>actually i do not remember that he said we would NEVER get a walmart---he was like some of us --just thought it is way TOO LONG COMING. AND now thanks to food city---it aint really going to help us who want to buy groceries there. i like the way the voice prints some articles that the mountaineer dont---like the pastor getting involved in a brawl. i did not see that in the mountainneer. also i like getting other peoples political opinions.
p.s. i will vote griffith.
He made a big deal out of it with neo whats wrong earl can't remember duh ask kerstions people remember u sounded like a idiot again.

Since: Aug 08

Redmond, WA

#18 Oct 15, 2010
Bubble wrote:
You can send it to linnie_5@msn.com

Since: Aug 08

Redmond, WA

#19 Oct 15, 2010
Mr Whipple wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello STUPID...some people are so dumb they can't spell dumb. Earl may sometimes print the truth but it's by accident and not design. He never fact checks and just assumes everything he hears and is told, that agrees with his own personal view, is true...even if it's not. Talk about STUPID... I guess I just did.
Well, Mr. Whipple if you could read The Voice, you would see that Earl does not write the articles.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#20 Oct 15, 2010
Earl is for Boucher
Mr Whipple

Bridgewater, VA

#21 Oct 16, 2010
Buchanan farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Mr. Whipple if you could read The Voice, you would see that Earl does not write the articles.
Duhhh! Of course not, he's an illiterate buffoon! He probably can't write his name.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 16, 2010
That Earl guy's one dumb cocksucker, and a worthless human being. When I first got here, I used to listen to his show on the way to school. You know, the one where he pulls the most retarded shit you've ever heard out of his ass and Tamara Neo has to sit there and calmly explain to him why he's so stupid.

The guy's entire living revolves around gossip. The more ridiculous, the better. He doesn't care that most people in Grundy are stupid and bored enough to believe the misinformation he spreads because he's just as stupid and bored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need to know whathappen 1 hr A rider of eternity 6
What happened to Greg Justus? (Oct '10) 3 hr anne12justus 55
drywall 4 hr amber 1
why does everybody hate food city? (Nov '10) 5 hr huh 56
Dont Buy Valu Time Products At Food City (Dec '12) 7 hr anna 37
Jewell layoffs 8 hr moneybaggs 25
Guys Masturbating 10 hr guy 4
Grundy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web