Does God Make Fake People Or Women Have Fake Babies

Posted in the Grundy Forum

In His Image

Grundy, VA

#1 May 24, 2012
I can't understand how the great self made judges of the Human race can determine which one of Gods children he made fake and which ones are the real thing. I thought we were all made in his image. None better than the other. What exactly is the traits of a fake human anyway? Is there some of them in Buchanan county.Heard sombody complaining about all the fake people in their life.
well humm

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 May 25, 2012
bottom line people are not fake its all about morals and virtue i think most have nothing better to do besides be nosey and others just do what they think is best to get what they want ( my opinion )
all around us

Blacksburg, VA

#3 May 25, 2012
a person that is "fake" is a person that is pretending to be something or someone they are not--- trying to impress others--there are lots of them around!
Liar

Grundy, VA

#4 May 25, 2012
A pretender is not a "fake," Pretenders are habitual liars. There is no such thing as a fake living breathing person.
Catfish

Grundy, VA

#5 May 26, 2012
They are "fakes" if the aren't what they pretend to be. Not a fake organism, but a fake person all the same. There's a lot of that going around, has been I imagine since there's been people.
okay

Grundy, VA

#6 May 26, 2012
Might as well call them fake.
Not So

Grundy, VA

#7 May 26, 2012
Fake is something that is made from something other than what it is suppose to be made from.People should never be referred to as fake. You are accusing God of making trash which didn't include you.You are judgeing other people to the extreme.Wonder what God would think of you over what you are saying about some of his creations?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grundy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Musick how could you 7 hr Brandon musick 3
Sykes - anyone work there? Good place to work? ... (Nov '09) 7 hr Jones 35
local food pantry 9 hr replying 2
drug bust yesterday 10 hr the truth 14
job at sykes 13 hr sykes employee 3
investigator missed a big fact in oakwood murder 17 hr Tammy 7
who knows him Sat wondering 1
drug round up Sep 19 eyewitness 2 11
•••
•••