Findings Released From Locust Grove Well Water Sampling

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

The Department of Environmental Quality and the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture Food, and Forestry have released their findings of a survey conducted on private water wells in the Locust Grove area.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2009
Bodidly

Tulsa, OK

#1 Oct 28, 2009
I am glad I do not have well water.
noodles

Owasso, OK

#2 Oct 28, 2009
Bodidly wrote:
I am glad I do not have well water.
I used to live where a lot of people had well water in another state. That state had required well water tests at the county extension office. It was sad that sometimes people got awful stomach illnesses from their well water.

I wish the could find the exact source of the E. Coli strain that infected so many!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jesse 75,202
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Aug 29 Gustoffl 2,631
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,285
Review: All American Septic Service (Sep '13) Jul '14 Grove resident 2
Curtis Tate Tire (Jun '09) Jul '14 Big Dog 7
bbw? Jun '14 curious 1
Cherokees to assist CDIB card applicants (Apr '08) Jun '14 Patricia 117
•••
•••
•••

Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••