New Book Examines Hillary's Spiritual Side

Full story: News Max

Surprise. Hillary Clinton is a very religious person - and has been since her childhood.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2007
Bama Yankee

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2007
I've been to Catholic churches, Southern Baptist, Missionary Baptist, Lutheran and Wesley Methodist.

If Shrillary is adhering to her religious foundations, just which theology, other than Islam, endorses lying, cheating, trickery and stealing?

She's been caught in some many lies I doubt she has the ability to tell the truth, then there was that financial scandal in Arkansas, chicanery in New York, stealing the public's confidence in countless promises, flip flopping like a quarter tossed before a football game... need I go on? If her lips are moving, she's lying.
Just Suppose

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2007
Have you ever considered that Hillary may have been born into a hassidic jewish sect?

Didn't one of her brothers marry Senator Boxer?
Do you know all about Boxer's background? I do not.

The hasdidic women go out into the world more than the men do.

If you do not know what hassidim are, maybe you can rent the movie "The Chosen" ---- it is from a book by Chaim Potok. Great book and great movie.

If she were, then anything that she said or did would be completely alright when it relates to the goyems.

Some groups are pro zionism and some are opposed.

She looks like the hassidic women that come from the Ukraine hassidim.
American

Springfield, MO

#3 Nov 1, 2007
Religious? Maybe. A True Christian? No. No true Christian advocates the things she does. Period!

“Y'all smell that sawdust?”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 1, 2007
Just Suppose wrote:
Have you ever considered that Hillary may have been born into a hassidic jewish sect?
If you do not know what hassidim are, maybe you can rent the movie "The Chosen" ---- it is from a book by Chaim Potok. Great book and great movie.
If she were, then anything that she said or did would be completely alright when it relates to the goyems.
according to the article, which I presume you didn't read else you'd know, she is Methodist.
Hidalgot

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2007
Confederate Wood Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
according to the article, which I presume you didn't read else you'd know, she is Methodist.
That might be her cover.
CSA footcavalry

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2007
Just Suppose wrote:
You might be right, but nobody will believe you.

When a friend of mine told me about certain rock groups being hassidic jews, I did not believe him. He even showed me song lyrics that were taken right out of the Talmud, and I still did not believe him. I did not want to believe him.

You would be smart to stop posting this stuff ASAP. If it is true, they will shut you up, and if it is not, then it is just silly and crazy.
CSA footcavalry

United States

#7 Nov 1, 2007
I do not know about Hillary's spirituality, but I have read accounts of her cursing in the White House as first lady. Lots of white house employees were afraid of her.
She used awful curse words and displayed really angry fits of rage. Remember what she did to that travel planning group. She kicked them all out and they replaced them with their cronies from Arkansas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grove City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 58 min Tom Wolfe 163
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pa Voter 3,939
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr Ed Rendell 51,315
Debate: Marijuana - Grove City, PA (Sep '10) Aug 7 Concerned 13
Review: Pry's Towing Apr '14 terrible service 1
synthetic Mar '14 albert 1
missie kaylor-chestnut (Jan '14) Jan '14 jenny 2
•••
•••
•••

Grove City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••