Candice For State Representative

Posted in the Grosse Pointe Shores Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Win one for the Gipper

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#1 May 18, 2012
Candice, you are gonna win this. You may be the underdog but you have a army of folks who know you are consistant ,do your homework, and are thorough.You will do a great job in Lansing. Betting on you.

You have proven you stick by your guns ,are consistant and do what you believe.

You have more support than you know
jark mofney

Fraser, MI

#2 May 18, 2012
haha. Not a chance in that district.
Joel Jackson

Fraser, MI

#3 May 18, 2012
Plus, how is her mom suppose to protect her in Lansing? I don't think the cord stretches that far.
Jark Mafnit

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#4 May 19, 2012
jark mofney wrote:
SICk of ht past
owl

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#5 May 19, 2012
jark mofney wrote:
You will be proven incorrect.
Gamma

Rochester, MI

#6 May 19, 2012
Joel Jackson wrote:
Plus, how is her mom suppose to protect her in Lansing? I don't think the cord stretches that far.
Sounds like Joel has some family issues going on there. Jealousy?

Lots of support for you candice. Go get ' em!
Hitchhiking to Lansing

White Lake, MI

#7 May 19, 2012
Joel Jackson wrote:
Better yet, who's going to drive her to Lansing everyday?
Joel Jackson

Fraser, MI

#8 May 19, 2012
I don't think someone who was "released" from a prestigious law firm is a good choice.
remember this

United States

#9 May 19, 2012
Every post against Rusie going to Lansing is a post to keep her on council.
love

Roseville, MI

#10 May 20, 2012
Win one for the Gipper wrote:
Candice, you are gonna win this. You may be the underdog but you have a army of folks who know you are consistant ,do your homework, and are thorough.You will do a great job in Lansing. Betting on you.
You have proven you stick by your guns ,are consistant and do what you believe.
You have more support than you know
* "Women are the real architects of society."
-- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Achilles Heel

Walled Lake, MI

#11 May 21, 2012
Joel Jackson wrote:
I don't think someone who was "released" from a prestigious law firm is a good choice.
You bring up a good point. Anyone know what she did to get fired? I would think that whatever it was the law firm had plenty of evidence to support letting her go. Otherwise she would have filed a lawsuit against them for wrongful discharge. If she continues her pursuit of the State Representative job I would expect that her opponent(s) will find out what she did and "accidentally" let it slip out. Whatever it was it could turn out to be her achilles heel.

be careful

United States

#12 May 21, 2012
Be careful.
Nothing Offensive

Walled Lake, MI

#13 May 21, 2012
be careful wrote:
Be careful.
Be careful, be careful of what? I've just read all the postings or responses on this subject and haven't seen anything that justifies "be careful". If anything this is mild in comparison to most of the other subjects and postings on this forum.
Who s dare

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#14 May 21, 2012
Achilles Heel wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring up a good point. Anyone know what she did to get fired? I would think that whatever it was the law firm had plenty of evidence to support letting her go. Otherwise she would have filed a lawsuit against them for wrongful discharge. If she continues her pursuit of the State Representative job I would expect that her opponent(s) will find out what she did and "accidentally" let it slip out. Whatever it was it could turn out to be her achilles heel.
That would only backfire on those who brought it up. She's done nothing wrong.Voting records will be brought up, and Public Favorite number one will be exposed for some real stupid votes she took when she had the chance.Detrimental to SCS fiscal plans. Bonehead.
Her Conflicts with the DEM Club will also be exposed. Her Dad should not be part of their group, because of the money that can be doled out to her..CAN YOU SAY CONFLICT OF INTEREST along with stupid votes..
Art

United States

#15 May 21, 2012
Sarah Robards is bringing some much needed culture to this Macomb County backwater (pun intended! CEO Hackel didn't even know it existed until he became Sheriff)!

Her tough work on the cool cities committee will bring us LIGHThouses. Sarah is a goddess who saves us from dangerous Canadian trash and Canadian geese poop.

Go Sarah! Boo on Candy, it may be full of sugar, but its mean.
Charles in Charge

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#16 May 22, 2012
Hitchhiking to Lansing wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, who's going to drive her to Lansing everyday?
Who do you think..?
Roberts should not be allowed to take a single cent from Washington until daddy is out of the DEM Club top spot. TOTAL CONFLICT Maybe papa can drive Candice with his extra time.
Art

United States

#17 May 22, 2012
Did any of you F'tards si what I wrote? Sarah cares enough to bring beautiful fiberglass lighthouses into your city and try to give you people some culture!

When she served at the state level, Sarah stuck to her guns in the face of declining revenues and demended trash tipping fees for SCS be increased by $250,000 a year. That would have made it more expensive for you rubes to put your walmart furniture and beer bottles in the trash. It would have helped mother earth. We would have laid off some cops and fireman, but re-trained them for jobs in green industries like weaving hemp tires for hybrid cars.

Candice is just for being mean.
Oops

Wyoming, MI

#18 May 22, 2012
I'll vote for her just to get her the hell out if here
Art

United States

#19 May 22, 2012
I totally understand your logic Oops, but its not fair to penalize Sarah after all she has done for the ingrate citizens of SCS. It's a BS insult to her that we even have an election.
Send her to Lansing

Auburn Hills, MI

#20 May 22, 2012
Candice needs to go to Lansing. Her personality does not work on the city level. She was made for the big show where she will not vote against lighthouses and ice cream trucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harsher penalties for animal abusers? (Sep '09) 10 hr Tulsa Tom 3
Areas of Troy left without power after Wednesda... (Sep '13) Tue tinglecheese 8
White Lightning broke a little old lady's hip? Sep 29 He wont no more 25
Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) Sep 28 paulmiller1186 111
Ronjos Sep 28 Mr Shaublin 8
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Sep 22 JAH 170
Rat letter Sep 22 City Hall 15

Grosse Pointe Shores Jobs

Grosse Pointe Shores People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grosse Pointe Shores News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grosse Pointe Shores

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]