Beverly Hills makes new manager pick

Jul 7, 2008 Full story: www.candgnews.com

A second wave of job interviews has produced a new village manager choice for Beverly Hills.

Full Story

“Today”

Since: Aug 07

St. Clair Shores, MI

#1 Jul 7, 2008
I found it interesting that one of the applicants was our own Chris Reyes.
Shoreline

Eden, WI

#2 Jul 7, 2008
I find that interesting, however I don't believe that he could make the cut. The real reason he probably thought about being an applicant is because he has offended so many residents and business owners, only second to Ms. Sandy Wolny. Possibly he see's the handwriting on the wall.
Jack Downey Wolny Hison

AOL

#3 Jul 7, 2008
You go Chris! trying to better yourself, good luck. Let me ask my Uncle Ted if he can put a word in for you. It seems to work magic for unqualified people to get high paying positions! Just ask Curt, Robert, Sandy, Ken etc......

MDN

“God Forgives You! G.F.Y.”

Since: Feb 08

St.Clair Shores Since 1957

#4 Jul 7, 2008
Jack Downey Wolny Hison wrote:
You go Chris! trying to better yourself, good luck. Let me ask my Uncle Ted if he can put a word in for you. It seems to work magic for unqualified people to get high paying positions! Just ask Curt, Robert, Sandy, Ken etc......
Ted has only gotten as far as Macomb County , his life span wont let him go any further !
Mary Ann Nye

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Jul 25, 2008
From Edmore - Congrats Chris! Hope all goes well with your new job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grosse Pointe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harsher penalties for animal abusers? (Sep '09) 15 hr Tulsa Tom 3
Areas of Troy left without power after Wednesda... (Sep '13) Tue tinglecheese 8
White Lightning broke a little old lady's hip? Sep 29 He wont no more 25
Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) Sep 28 paulmiller1186 111
Ronjos Sep 28 Mr Shaublin 8
Construction Watch: Hamtramck's First McMansion... Sep 24 Post his personal... 1
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Sep 22 JAH 170
Grosse Pointe Dating
Find my Match

Grosse Pointe Jobs

Grosse Pointe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grosse Pointe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grosse Pointe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]