Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Big surprise there.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php...
Sweet Tater Pete

Atlanta, GA

#2 Aug 4, 2011
I am not suprised. Not one bit suprised.My guess he is a communist.
Kurt

Germany

#3 Aug 4, 2011
He is not intelligent enough to be a communist. More likely a communist dupe. Someone who wants to be a communist trys to act like one but to stupid to get into the party.I am not a communist but that is how I see him.He is destroying the US economy which will destroy the world economy and drag us into a world wide depression which in turn may cause anoter world war.Why did you elect such a person as your leader?

The whole world is effecte by the US Political process, we should have a say in who you elect.You scream taxation without representation, I say ,we need world wide representation in the US political process since you effect all of us.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Kurt wrote:
He is not intelligent enough to be a communist. More likely a communist dupe. Someone who wants to be a communist trys to act like one but to stupid to get into the party.I am not a communist but that is how I see him.He is destroying the US economy which will destroy the world economy and drag us into a world wide depression which in turn may cause anoter world war.Why did you elect such a person as your leader?
The whole world is effecte by the US Political process, we should have a say in who you elect.You scream taxation without representation, I say ,we need world wide representation in the US political process since you effect all of us.
Obama was illegally elected by simple minded, weak willed, easily lead and influenced people who pale in comparison to our ancestral heritage.

See.......
http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27s_Use_of_...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jamestown-tn/...

Letting foreigners vote, I would be against that and it would take a Constitutional Amendment to allow it. Just not going to happen.

Though, I think 98% of Americans would love to let the rest of the world take care of itself and for us to be taking care of business here at home for ourselves.

But the Globalist Elites who run the world (Germany and America included) will not stand for that as long as we allow them to keep running things.
operation COURTBROOM

Sarasota, FL

#5 Aug 4, 2011
OBAMA and Rahm EMANUEL are members of the Trotskyite Zionist BAR ......... sworn to expand iZZraeli imperialism at US expense ........ see SUPERMOB by GUS RUSSO .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grimsley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flys gas station 47 min curious 3
adult store is opaning 7 hr Farmer Joe 29
Democrat women.....Who is the ugliest? 14 hr Feather River Fred 16
what does everyone think of the Little Caesars ... (Apr '13) 16 hr theboss2810 23
Obama Honored - Appropriately 16 hr Julia 4
York football coaches 17 hr wherearetheynow 37
Ben Carson for President Wed dollop 14
Grimsley Dating
Find my Match

Grimsley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grimsley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grimsley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News