Woman out to prove kinship to Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz

Cassandria Carlson avoided watching episodes of "I Love Lucy" up until a few years ago, when she fell asleep on the couch and woke up to a rerun. Full Story
Sophie

Bronx, NY

#46 Jul 14, 2009
Sophia wrote:
I can't wait to watch this woman on tv this week. Perhaps if those Arnazes were smart since she's local to them-they would try to meet with her to have her be quiet. I will have to tivo the show. But, you go girl. Stand up and represent.
who said she would be on TV? she is not local, she lives in Indiana or something. she is here only because Lucy's daughter lives here and she is hoping to meet with her. I hope she isn't holding her breath.they don't believe any of this nonsense or they would be dealing with it. since its all bs why bother
Someone who knows

Old Bridge, NJ

#47 Jul 14, 2009
Sophie wrote:
<quoted text>
who said she would be on TV? she is not local, she lives in Indiana or something. she is here only because Lucy's daughter lives here and she is hoping to meet with her. I hope she isn't holding her breath.they don't believe any of this nonsense or they would be dealing with it. since its all bs why bother
Wow, you people should be ashamed of yourselves. From what I understand she wouldn't meet Lucy's daughter publicly or privately because she said that the lawyers tried that. It's on to doing what is right. The lawyers have been going back and forth for months now. Funny what the public doesn't know. Funny what you all don't know. There has been talk back and forth. Lucie knows this woman only wants her DNA and her mom's name and the rest I bet she'd do without after all that's what I heard. They offered to be very quiet about this and now that offer is gone. That's what this is. Ignorance
Someone who knows

Old Bridge, NJ

#48 Jul 14, 2009
Sophie,

You seem to be close to the circle. I am sure Ms. Carlson's camp would be willing to meet with the other camp to show the proof they talk about. I heard a very large agency is gunning for the deal.
Sophie

Bronx, NY

#49 Jul 14, 2009
Someone who knows wrote:
Sophie,
You seem to be close to the circle. I am sure Ms. Carlson's camp would be willing to meet with the other camp to show the proof they talk about. I heard a very large agency is gunning for the deal.
Nope, not close at all.Just think its all bs.I don't know anything about camps and circles but it seems like the Arnaz family doesn't want to have anythign to do with this.as for agencies and deals if there is s story here, they are free to tell it and see if someone wants to listen
lak fairfield

Moodus, CT

#50 Jul 14, 2009
Sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
If it turns out Lucille Ball was her mother ever think that maybe she is entitled to some part of the estate. I bet if you were in her situation you would be the first one with their hand out so give it a rest
...

sounds like that is what you would be looking for, jerk.

has anyone explained why ball might have done this, wasn't she married to arnaz already?
fan

Oxford, CT

#51 Jul 14, 2009
Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you people should be ashamed of yourselves. From what I understand she wouldn't meet Lucy's daughter publicly or privately because she said that the lawyers tried that. It's on to doing what is right. The lawyers have been going back and forth for months now. Funny what the public doesn't know. Funny what you all don't know. There has been talk back and forth. Lucie knows this woman only wants her DNA and her mom's name and the rest I bet she'd do without after all that's what I heard. They offered to be very quiet about this and now that offer is gone. That's what this is. Ignorance
what if they don't believe this could be true so they have no reason to meet her. not one part of this sounds logical and if any one would know it would probably be the kids. this story has been out there since last year so when exactly was it that they were keeping quiet?
Ricky Ricardo

Jericho, NY

#53 Jul 14, 2009
Luuuuuuucccccccy! What did you do with the baby?
----------
Lucy Ricardo: I want the names to be unique and euphonious.
Ricky Ricardo: Okay. Unique if it's a boy, and Euphonious if it's a girl.
Why Not

United States

#54 Jul 14, 2009
lak fairfield wrote:
<quoted text>...
sounds like that is what you would be looking for, jerk.
has anyone explained why ball might have done this, wasn't she married to arnaz already?
Who knowns, who care?
what a world

Pompton Plains, NJ

#55 Jul 14, 2009
She doesn't look like either of them, in my view. Same coloring is all. I think her story about Mrs. Morton rings VERY untrue. So, she is saying that Lucy stayed involved into the 1970s and then stopped? No way. If she were going to stay involved, she would stay involved. She wouldn't hang around for over 20 years and then stop.
what a world

Pompton Plains, NJ

#56 Jul 14, 2009
Oh, and by the way, how many of you have the same laugh as their mother? I don't. My sisters don't. I don't know anyone who does. Does Lucy Arnaz have the same laugh as Lucy?
fan

Oxford, CT

#57 Jul 14, 2009
what a world wrote:
She doesn't look like either of them, in my view. Same coloring is all. I think her story about Mrs. Morton rings VERY untrue. So, she is saying that Lucy stayed involved into the 1970s and then stopped? No way. If she were going to stay involved, she would stay involved. She wouldn't hang around for over 20 years and then stop.
ITA, and where are all the sweet family pictures of all these get togethers or the stories in the gossip rags of lucy babysitting some random kid at the playground. im sure her pr guy will come up with a good explanation
todays sarcasm

Scarsdale, NY

#59 Jul 14, 2009
fan wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA, and where are all the sweet family pictures of all these get togethers or the stories in the gossip rags of lucy babysitting some random kid at the playground. im sure her pr guy will come up with a good explanation
money, money, money, monnnnney,-----MONNNNEY!
anon

Yonkers, NY

#60 Jul 14, 2009
How does one "get" dna anyways? seems like she needs half a case to even be worthy of a dna sampling...thereafter it's an open and shut case.
Sophie

Bronx, NY

#62 Jul 15, 2009
Someone who knows wrote:
Sophie,
You seem to be close to the circle. I am sure Ms. Carlson's camp would be willing to meet with the other camp to show the proof they talk about. I heard a very large agency is gunning for the deal.
y do u say this anyway? I asked questions and made comments like all the other posters. some posters know a lot more than me, like the dude from san fran on another page. u no what they say about people who a-s-s-u-m-e

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#63 Jul 15, 2009
Ricky Ricardo wrote:
Luuuuuuucccccccy! What did you do with the baby?
----------
Lucy Ricardo: I want the names to be unique and euphonious.
Ricky Ricardo: Okay. Unique if it's a boy, and Euphonious if it's a girl.
One of my favorite I Love Lucy lines.
Fred Mertz

Brooklyn, NY

#64 Jul 15, 2009
I don't know about Ricky, but could be your daddy. Ethel was out playing bingo one night and.... well you get it.
Sam

Milford, CT

#65 Jul 15, 2009
Give her the money, so we can stop writing in this forum.
Cassandria

Old Bridge, NJ

#66 Jul 16, 2009
Sophie,

What a wonderful name. I love how you can attack a person for having faith in something. This quest is not a popularity contest with the Arnaz' nor is it meant to upset them. They upset themselves-boy is there a long history of that sort of behavior in the family. Obviously, there is a story silly....you are chiming in on it....lol thus, that would mean you are listening. It's about to get very loud. Know that being quiet was tried for many years any more. It's time to press.

This family is no stranger to misconception and misidentifies. There has always been smoking mirrors and the alike with the family. For instance... Lucy Ball (Sr), Desi Arnaz (SR), Lucie Arnaz (Jr) and Desi Arnaz (Jr). The Jr's live(d) in the SR's shadows and still do. Then there is Desi Jr's BIOLOGICAL daughter proven with DNA in the late 90's who was masqueraded by the adoption of Desi Jr.'s ADOPTED daughter Haley directly around this time. I can name specific dates, but I am HEAVILY dedicating someone to look in to it. Let's not forget the history of hiding pregnancies on sets. Come on. Have an open mind. This is about my mother and her identity.

We are getting to the bottom of it. There's so very much that will be coming out-in the future....

Thanks for your continued reading and may God bless your day!
Cassandria

Old Bridge, NJ

#67 Jul 16, 2009
My phone automatically does it's spell check without me reviewing the text. There are some words that are confusing, I apologize. Nonetheless, you get my drift.
Sophie

Bronx, NY

#68 Jul 16, 2009
Cassandria wrote:
Sophie,
What a wonderful name. I love how you can attack a person for having faith in something. This quest is not a popularity contest with the Arnaz' nor is it meant to upset them. They upset themselves-boy is there a long history of that sort of behavior in the family. Obviously, there is a story silly....you are chiming in on it....lol thus, that would mean you are listening. It's about to get very loud. Know that being quiet was tried for many years any more. It's time to press.
This family is no stranger to misconception and misidentifies. There has always been smoking mirrors and the alike with the family. For instance... Lucy Ball (Sr), Desi Arnaz (SR), Lucie Arnaz (Jr) and Desi Arnaz (Jr). The Jr's live(d) in the SR's shadows and still do. Then there is Desi Jr's BIOLOGICAL daughter proven with DNA in the late 90's who was masqueraded by the adoption of Desi Jr.'s ADOPTED daughter Haley directly around this time. I can name specific dates, but I am HEAVILY dedicating someone to look in to it. Let's not forget the history of hiding pregnancies on sets. Come on. Have an open mind. This is about my mother and her identity.
We are getting to the bottom of it. There's so very much that will be coming out-in the future....
Thanks for your continued reading and may God bless your day!
Im sorry if i upset you, I didnt mean to. you sound like a nice lady. I am intereted in this family because the daughter lives near me and sometimes comes in to the store where i work after school. she is nice too. sorry if i sounded mad. God bless you too and good luck to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 70,103
Mayor Announces New City Commission to Safeguar... Fri Mike g Papa 1
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) Thu Bomb Mexico 5,613
Stamford school administrators seek special pro... Thu Mike g Papa 1
my trainer is the best Wed Abolish The Fed 2
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) Oct 20 American Gentlema... 338
Teacher accused of abuse (Dec '08) Oct 20 Elise Gingerich 107

Greenwich News Video

Greenwich Dating
Find my Match

Greenwich Jobs

Greenwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenwich News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenwich

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]