First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truth And Justice

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2010
Lawyers have the abilitiy to take this Greenville electrical contractor apart and simply destroy it. Some of their people could even end up in jail. What will be left? A SC state judge had previously threatened to take their licenses away to do business in the state.

Why do construction companies feel they can just keep committing fraud and get away with it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth and Justice

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2011
" .... the Board issued a Revised Order of Dismissal. The Board's Revised Order contained more explicit findings of fact, but the Order still set forth language reprimanding the Appellant's (Eldeco's) workmanship though the case was dismissed. Specifically, the Board concluded that it would have <revoked> Eldeco's license "but for the fact that the clients did not file a Complaint and signed off on the project." The Board's Order again contained a written warning to the Appellant that "the work performed by the [Appellant] is not of the quality that the citizens of South Carolina have a right to expect of its contractors" and "admonished" the Appellant to take necessary steps to insure that its future work is performed by "well trained and qualified workers."

Ralph King Anderson, III

Administrative Law Judge

(Eldeco appears to be no better today than they were the day they almost lost their license to operate in the State of South Carolina. Very few, if any, of their "electricians" have any real formal training or certifications in their trade. Code violations seem to be conducted quite often when one looks closely at there electrical installations. If seems to be rampent at the new Boeing Construction jobsite in North Charleston, SC; even thought an electrical inspector employed by BEK/Turner Group is on site who may one day be employed by Eldeco himself. So it makes since in a tight job market to let many things slid instead of 'rocking the boat' with a potential future employer inorder to stay in a favorable light).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth and Justice

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2011
South Carolina and it's "good old boy network" .... the Board handled Eldeco that way instead of doing what it should have done; in my opinion, revolking it's license to do electrical work in the state.

I understand that a close 'hands on' inspection by entities not employed by BEK/Turner Group or Eldeco and local inspectors of their on-going work at the new Boeing plant in North Charleston 'could' very 'likely' uncover hundreds of electricial code and seismic code violations. This might surely be in Boeing's best interest in the protection of their 'thousands' of employees at this plant inasmuch electrical codes surround safety and the prevention of fires and even death from such or electrical shock.
Truth and Justice

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Look under the hood of a car when you consider buying it, and have it checked our by a qualified auto mechanic.
fighterpilot

Easley, SC

#5 Jan 6, 2011
i looked that one up, wasn't it from like 17 years ago and the Board reversed its decision once more precise information was concluded?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth and Justice

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2011
You failed to look at the actual Administrative Judges Order and transcripts.

The Judge made it clear if Eldeco ever appeared before the court again on allegations of bad work, their license would be revolked.

Next time, do your legal research and check the appropriate case law.
Different View

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2011
fighterpilot wrote:
i looked that one up, wasn't it from like 17 years ago and the Board reversed its decision once more precise information was concluded?
It does seem this company's Charleston office has been beaten down in court more than a few times. Some of the cases are recent.
Truth and Justice

United States

#8 May 3, 2011
They are about to be dragged and beaten down again. No possible way out. They have some real psycho bullies working for them.
Bobbie

Lyman, SC

#9 May 6, 2011
How many time's do people have to appear in court before they get justice? There are crooked judge's in these court rooms that don't care about justice for the victim's.I know this because," My grandson has been before two different judge's, & both times the judge's gave the mother rights to get this innocent baby.The mother is the one that don't take care of the child & puts her in harms way.You would not know how much this sweet baby has been put through. First 7 mos. of her little life she was eat up with headlice.We would treat her little head & the next week she was back over to her sorry moms NASTY HOUSE & back to our house with more & bigger headlice. They were even in her diapers. DSS is'nt worth a S. they would'nt even get off their tails & go investagate.( This is why these little children get raped & killed.)Over $10,000 has been paid to get this child out of this mess & the mom still gets her.There is some pervert over there messing with that baby now. But because we can't get a picture of him doing it,we can't do anything. This baby is 3 yrs. old & can't talk good yet. But she shows all signs that she is being messed with.I hope & pray that they find out who he is & give me just five mins. with him. He would never touch another little innocent baby. There are two more little girl's over there & I would'nt be afraid to guess they are getting the same treatment.Where is justice? How do you get it when you are out of money????????
Undermine

Brainerd, MN

#10 Jun 28, 2011
Bobbie wrote:
How many time's do people have to appear in court before they get justice? There are crooked judge's in these court rooms that don't care about justice for the victim's.I know this because," My grandson has been before two different judge's, & both times the judge's gave the mother rights to get this innocent baby.The mother is the one that don't take care of the child & puts her in harms way.You would not know how much this sweet baby has been put through. First 7 mos. of her little life she was eat up with headlice.We would treat her little head & the next week she was back over to her sorry moms NASTY HOUSE & back to our house with more & bigger headlice. They were even in her diapers. DSS is'nt worth a S. they would'nt even get off their tails & go investagate.( This is why these little children get raped & killed.)Over $10,000 has been paid to get this child out of this mess & the mom still gets her.There is some pervert over there messing with that baby now. But because we can't get a picture of him doing it,we can't do anything. This baby is 3 yrs. old & can't talk good yet. But she shows all signs that she is being messed with.I hope & pray that they find out who he is & give me just five mins. with him. He would never touch another little innocent baby. There are two more little girl's over there & I would'nt be afraid to guess they are getting the same treatment.Where is justice? How do you get it when you are out of money????????
You can not be nice when it comes to suing in court. Eldeco is in serious trouble according to inside leaks. Dump construction fools. Put people in their place. Record them with mp3 devices like for family cou court. Get sneeky and dirty.
FUFUFU

Charleston, SC

#13 Aug 17, 2011
Elfookedup.

Let the SC AG handle the crooks.

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

#14 Oct 7, 2011
Truth and Justice wrote:
They are about to be dragged and beaten down again. No possible way out. They have some real psycho bullies working for them.
I've seen how unprofessional their electrical work is. They will cheat and cut corners. Plant maintanence techs pointed out many things after Eldeco left a project. Even circuit directories were a mess. Didn't match drawings and plans.
We don't use them anymore. Don't recommend either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bass Boat

Charleston, SC

#15 Jan 15, 2012
FromGreenville wrote:
One of the electrical contractors on new boeing plant in north charleston. The stupid illegal stuff they doalways come back to haunt them. Some of their supervisors anger/mental issues. One was in prison for selling LSD. Another took an axe to his girlfriend's car ... chopped it all up ... heard it was on Youtube. Another shot and killed two Berkeley County Sheriff deputies before they had to kill him (Gary Douglas). Yes these are their supervisors.
I worked at that plant for a different contractor. I heard nobody liked working for Eldeco. Then the buttholes with BEK. Bruce was Eldeco's best superintendent. He knows how to talk to people. The other superintendents and General Foreman on that job were evil hateful bullies. There is going to be some bullying on construction sites. But these people, never seen it so. Freaks is what they are. And that forman of theirs who shot the cops proves it.
Support Unions

Ridgeville, SC

#16 Feb 28, 2012
fighterpilot wrote:
Eldeco never has much luck winning lawsuits. They even pay below average South Carolina non-union wages to their electricians. They are also known to have been employing lots of illegals before the law started clamping down before Obama came into play.

Did you know that the construction industry is in the top ten as one of the most corrupt industries in the nation? It is ranked #4.

“I'll Kick Yo Butt”

Since: Feb 12

St. Louis Metro

#17 Feb 28, 2012
Construction environment is prone to corruption.

The industry places enormous dependence on the individuals who certify the correctness of work done before it is concealed.

Once an item is concealed, it can be very costly or difficult to check if it was completed to the required standard.

This creates an incentive for contractors to do defective work or use inferior materials, and to bribe the relevant official to certify that the work was done according to specification. This is all so often the case in an industry that lacks honest enforcement which thereby can put people's lives in jeopardy. Should some be injured or killed because of illegal construction installations, company owners and their personel are not exempt from being prosecuted and sent to prison.
I know what I have seen

Goose Creek, SC

#21 Jun 19, 2012
I worked at Eldeco on a couple different occasions. I have seen work done by many of their employee's That insult me as a tradesman. I have been in this industry 24 year's and in the last ten year's I have wondered where all the good electrician's have went. They have let anyone come in with out proper training and they do not want to train them other than send them to an apprenticeship program if they are lucky to even get that far with this company . I feel as if my intelligence is insulted whenever I step into the field any more. As far as their Supervisor's , most of them are a joke. Lacking leadership skill's and making mistake's by not supervising properly. Of coarse you really have to know what you are doing in order to teach or lead anyone. Now I know for a fact that most of the supervisor's in the Charleston branch have no clue,just a bunch of good ole boy's. When I worked at Boeing they were making people foreman's who were not capable of the job while good people with the proper training and skill's were pushed aside. I also know for a fact that we we told to do it by the way the print said even if it was wrong because they could make lot's more money in change order's. Where is the Integrity in this !!
I have to do the wrong thing the first time just so the can make more Money.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Seeing is truth

Cumming, GA

#23 Jun 20, 2012
Harry Cambell has stepson name Junior that is not a foremsn,Harry has to hold his hand.He cannot due work by behimself.So why is ELDECO paying that kind of money
Smiley

Charleston, SC

#28 Jul 15, 2012
Eldeco really did a lot of horrible work at Boeing. Their upper supervision condoned it. It was funny sometimes to watch their main supervisors in bully mode with foremen and sparkies.

Eldeco Management on that project was way under qualified. It showed like a sore thumb. Even their foremen talked a lot about how bad it was. So much back stabbing going on. Robert McQuillan with Eldeco ( foreman )would come around to our crew and talk trash about other Eldeco people. He was a strange one. Hyper acting. Maybe drugs.

Working for M.C. Dean was so much better than Eldeco. Difference of night and day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Smiley

Charleston, SC

#29 Jul 15, 2012
I know what I have seen wrote:
I worked at Eldeco on a couple different occasions. I have seen work done by many of their employee's That insult me as a tradesman. I have been in this industry 24 year's and in the last ten year's I have wondered where all the good electrician's have went. They have let anyone come in with out proper training and they do not want to train them other than send them to an apprenticeship program if they are lucky to even get that far with this company . I feel as if my intelligence is insulted whenever I step into the field any more. As far as their Supervisor's , most of them are a joke. Lacking leadership skill's and making mistake's by not supervising properly. Of coarse you really have to know what you are doing in order to teach or lead anyone. Now I know for a fact that most of the supervisor's in the Charleston branch have no clue,just a bunch of good ole boy's. When I worked at Boeing they were making people foreman's who were not capable of the job while good people with the proper training and skill's were pushed aside. I also know for a fact that we we told to do it by the way the print said even if it was wrong because they could make lot's more money in change order's. Where is the Integrity in this !!
I have to do the wrong thing the first time just so the can make more Money.
Paul Perry I saw was like that (supervisors). We did the high voltage. Saw him a lot. Didn't seem to really know what was going on. And the way he treated people was bad.
Smiley

Charleston, SC

#30 Jul 15, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
i was a foreman for eldeco and i know what kind of bullies they can be. David Adams the project manager in the Charleston office, is nothing but an asslicking asshole! he has all his boys and the people that he likes around him . if he does not like you no matter of the quality of work or the passion you show for the company he will look out for his slobs.as long as they kiss his ass.if only Allen or Larry Mckinney would jus think about how corrupt their office really is they might think about it ,David Adams is a piece of Shit and deserves to be fired ,i mean he did help drive port city elrctric into the ground if joel only would wake up!
Port City was sunk like a rock. I remember them! That was David Adams? Wow! That MUSC job Port City started was a disaster!!! Eldeco took it over and tried to fleece the tax payers big time!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to Greenville SC (Feb '07) 38 min Mjh 305
Debate: Marijuana - Greenville, SC (Aug '10) Sat FearGod-ForChange 142
Wolfe spins a women Sep 16 Captain petropulas 1
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Sep 9 FearGod-ForChange 16
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) Sep 8 criss spring 111
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC Sep 5 Gunfreak 2
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greenville News, Events & Info