Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

I live in the Greenville area and I would like to start up an airsoft team. I already have a few people interested and I am looking for more. I am looking for serious players who can still have fun. I am part of the South Carolina Airsoft Assocation and the Airsoft Organization of South Carolina. I have been playing airsoft a little more than a year and before that I played paintball. I am looking to put together a fairly large and organized team. I am tired of running solo. First off I would prefer you to be over the age of 18 because I am 24. The lowest I will take is 16. I would like to get a mix of older players and younger ones and right now I have younger ones No experience is required. Alot of the stuff we will learn is stuff that will be new to me too. A gun is an absolute must. Perferably a higher quality gun because that is what the people we will be playing against will have. But if you can't get one right away it might be ok. Alot of the training that we will do will be without the guns or it won't matter if it is cheap. But one will be needed once we get into some more of the advanced training and actual play. I you are interested email me at nytestalkerairsoft@gmail.com Include your name, age, where you live, airsoft experience, and any other relative information that you think that I should know. All other details about the team will be discussed and decided later when I get the structure of the team set up. But I can't do that without you
airsoftguy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

where's Greenville aus?
zferrets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

im 13 i was wonering if i could still join please reply
Alabama_necks

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

I'm thinking of geting started in airsoft. I use to play paintball alot. It got to messy. I'm 38 live in piedmont SC. My email is Alabama_neck@yahoo.com please contact me with more info. Thank you, Terry
billy

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

hi im looking for a team to join but need a little help geting the gear will pay money back tho. if you need a dude who is good with grenades and full auto.s, i will be best there but can learn to use any gun fast. if you would like to let me on your team emile me at williamsmith0490@yahoo.com
Hayden

Mauldin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

I'm 15, but will be 16 next year (obviously) and i live in Fountain Inn. E-mail me at hayden.blakeney@yahoo.com.
Tristan

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Im 13 and im wondering if i could join im looking to get into playing airsoft alot more the i already do email me at dvinson203@yahoo.com
David Monroe

West Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

im 16 in a couple of days. been playing airsoft for several months and loved it.. I will be moving into greenville in a few months so i will be 16 by then. my email is monroe.david1@gmail.com, Airsoft is one of my favorite hobbies!!
koa Gerard

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I'm 13 and I just want to get out more and play some airsoft cuz all I do after school is watch airsoft on YouTube and learn the ways but let me know if your still asscepting players and I live in Mauldin greenville thanks!!!!
koa Gerard

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

oh also I haven't really played airsoft on the field but all I have is all gear need encluding.vest,acu pants and shirt,army boot,lots of mags,and AEG but it's a well r6e it's ok but the body and stock is plastic but all internals is metal,also I working on getting a pistol and a better AEG I have a $170 so can u list me some AEGs and gbb or nonblow backs that all together ost less than 130
koa Gerard

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I found two guns that I like a galaxy mp5k ,and a A&K SVD dragnov but important question is what are u playing cqb,field what?
Jay

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

nytestalker wrote:
I live in the Greenville area and I would like to start up an airsoft team. I already have a few people interested and I am looking for more. I am looking for serious players who can still have fun. I am part of the South Carolina Airsoft Assocation and the Airsoft Organization of South Carolina. I have been playing airsoft a little more than a year and before that I played paintball. I am looking to put together a fairly large and organized team. I am tired of running solo. First off I would prefer you to be over the age of 18 because I am 24. The lowest I will take is 16. I would like to get a mix of older players and younger ones and right now I have younger ones No experience is required. Alot of the stuff we will learn is stuff that will be new to me too. A gun is an absolute must. Perferably a higher quality gun because that is what the people we will be playing against will have. But if you can't get one right away it might be ok. Alot of the training that we will do will be without the guns or it won't matter if it is cheap. But one will be needed once we get into some more of the advanced training and actual play. I you are interested email me at nytestalkerairsoft@gmail.com Include your name, age, where you live, airsoft experience, and any other relative information that you think that I should know. All other details about the team will be discussed and decided later when I get the structure of the team set up. But I can't do that without you

I sent an email and am anxious to hear back
koa Gerard

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Hey so you have a new email address Belarusa i sent you 3 Messeges and you haven't replyed back,and i was something if ū have anymore spots for players Because i would love to be a part or it.Koa Gerard
koa Gerard

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

sorry about the message I sent you earlier my phone somehow messed up the words I typed on. but it's saying that if u had a new email address because I sent you 3 messeges and u haven't answered yet and do you have any more spots because I would love to join and in the other messeges I sent to you email says more in debt on my self and airsoft.well thanks
Jonathan

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

do you know any teams near Summerville/Charlston?
Steven B

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

only problem with this is that there is only one feild near greenville and thats in anderson. I want to get into airsoft from paintball but there arent that many places to play around here unless you want to go to atlanta or charoltte. unless im wrong i need to know if there are any dedicated airsoftfields
prestonh90

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Steven B wrote:
only problem with this is that there is only one feild near greenville and thats in anderson. I want to get into airsoft from paintball but there arent that many places to play around here unless you want to go to atlanta or charoltte. unless im wrong i need to know if there are any dedicated airsoftfields
There is one right off of haywood now. We are ground zero Airfield
www.groundzeroairfield.webs.com
Ghilieinthemist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Hey I live in the greenville area. I am 14 turning 15 really soon and have two friends that are 15 already. We have experience in playing before and have played in large games as well. We own good guns and are interested. My two friends have good machine guns, one a ak47, full metal, and the other, a G36, full metal. I own a lot though. I have a M4 carbine with attachments, full metal, a dragonov SVD, full metal, a mac11, full metal and green gas powered, a 550-FPS co2 pistol, and lastly I have two tri-shot shotguns. I have other guns but those are the ones that are good and what I usually use

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) Jul 25 crr 106
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Jul 24 Jack 50
balance (Oct '13) Jul 23 guest 9
Greenville SC upcoming event Jul 23 Sheree Studio 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Jul 22 Lawrence Wolf 1,126
Review: BK Residential Construction (Jun '13) Jul 19 Lee 5
Dana l Maybin (Jan '13) Jul 18 dana 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenville People Search