Central City Man Arrested for Hitting & Killing Intruder

Nov 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WEHT-TV Evansville

A Muhlenberg County man was arrested Sunday night for allegedly hitting a man with a baseball bat and killing him.

Comments
1 - 20 of 729 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
First Prev
of 37
Next Last
dnut00

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

good enough for him someone gotta do the cops job
smeca

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

the boy should be let go he was protecting his own.what would you have done.
What

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

What is this telling people. You can't defend your self in your own palace. I call it palace because of all the Drug Lords that live at Central Motel. LOL. Would really like to know the whole story. There has to be something left out. I always thought if someone breaks in on ya you have the right to defend yourself, maybe I was wrong. Has to be more to this story.

Since: Oct 10

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

why did he go busting in the hotel room in the first place?
fwt

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

I heard this was a contract killing. I heard he was going for a job David Rhodes wanted!
sunshine

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

watchful eye for u wrote:
why did he go busting in the hotel room in the first place?
I heard that robbie was seeing josh snow's wife and he went to the motel to see her and josh told him not to come in and robbie busted in the door.
WHATEVER

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

they need to close that dump down, first a guy kills his baby and now this. that place is FULL of drug dealers users hoes ect... close it down bwfore someone else gets killed
abc

Providence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

okay look NONE of you know what your talking about, this is my bestfriends dad and so i think i'd know a whole lot more about this situation then any of you do. okay- first off it wasnt nobodys wife. it was ROBBIE'S girlfriend who has been messing around with josh. robbie went to the motel to fight josh because he was texting robbie. obviously the mans balls havent dropped yet because he was waiting with a baseball bat.
ghjkijk

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Yall honestly dont know what yall are talking about,his daughter is one of my friends,and if I were yall I just wouldnt say anything else.The family is going threw enough and has more problems to worry about and dosent need yall's bull to add even more,so take the hint and go on somewhere because yall honestly dont have a life or nothing to do if all you have time for is to start a bunch of crap that none of its true,all this is he said she said,this aint high school is it? No I didnt think so,so act like the adults you should be and grow up! Thanks.
2135646mkjn

Fredonia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

well said!
Trashman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

abc wrote:
okay look NONE of you know what your talking about, this is my bestfriends dad and so i think i'd know a whole lot more about this situation then any of you do. okay- first off it wasnt nobodys wife. it was ROBBIE'S girlfriend who has been messing around with josh. robbie went to the motel to fight josh because he was texting robbie. obviously the mans balls havent dropped yet because he was waiting with a baseball bat.
OK, Your saying a 39 yr.old mans girlfriend was messing around with a 22yr.old married guy. So at 1:30am Robbie goes to kick Joshua's butt in a motel room. What's Robbie's girlfriends name?
abc

Providence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

That's exactly what I'm saying! & his girlfriends name was Peggy.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Robbie should have been mad at Peggy. She was the person cheating on him, not the 22 year old. Hope some good comes out of this and at least some people learn to control their temper. Its really sad that a 39 year old grown man goes to a motel at 1:30 in the morning to kick someones butt. I feel for his family and I hope they can overcome this tragedy without anymore violence.
ben

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

well i know josh did this with just cause and as far as the other stuff the man still kicked in the door on josh and was not let in the room so he did what he had too and he will be set free love you josh and stay strong bub
123abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

josh is a realy good guy an he was just tryin 2 be a good man and take care of his wife again wat would u hav done
123abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

yeah wrote:
Robbie should have been mad at Peggy. She was the person cheating on him, not the 22 year old. Hope some good comes out of this and at least some people learn to control their temper. Its really sad that a 39 year old grown man goes to a motel at 1:30 in the morning to kick someones butt. I feel for his family and I hope they can overcome this tragedy without anymore violence.
i agree with u all the way but noone but the people involved really no wat happened that nite wether he was sleepin with peggy or robbie was messin with his wife but its sad that this is the outcome anyway you look at it robbie shouldnt have broke the door down
fwt

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

abc wrote:
I would have had a gun.
Sonja

White Plains, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

robbie was sleeping with me the night this happened, but i don't know what happened, i think Obama had him shot or something like that
Kojak

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Man, what a "classy" bunch of players here. 39 year old man(?), a "great" person goes to one of the "seeidest" places in Muhlenberg County where a 22 year old man is sleeping with the older guy's girlfriend. 39 yr. old man breaks down the door and enters where the 22 yr. old kills him with a ball bat. Every one says this one or that one were good guys! Good guys don't go breaking down doors at 1:30 am. Good guys don't sleep around with whores. Good guys don't kill other people and good guys don't go to the Central Motel EVER! For Christ's sake people are you all just plain stupid?
123abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

Kojak wrote:
Man, what a "classy" bunch of players here. 39 year old man(?), a "great" person goes to one of the "seeidest" places in Muhlenberg County where a 22 year old man is sleeping with the older guy's girlfriend. 39 yr. old man breaks down the door and enters where the 22 yr. old kills him with a ball bat. Every one says this one or that one were good guys! Good guys don't go breaking down doors at 1:30 am. Good guys don't sleep around with whores. Good guys don't kill other people and good guys don't go to the Central Motel EVER! For Christ's sake people are you all just plain stupid?
do you know any of the people involved i really dont think u do cause if you did you would no what you r talkin about but you dont

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Cornelius Scudmister 149,956
Cain Shuttleworth 42 min lets hear it 2
Nathan Johnson 2 hr Omg 28
tiffany key & destiny maple? 2 hr Shawna 9
ginny webster 2 hr Roberts 21
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) Wed yeah man 224

Search the Greenville Forum:
•••
•••

Greenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greenville News, Events & Info