'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
39,401 - 39,420 of 146,258 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok dumba$$ can you disprove anything I said?? Didn't think so..
Obama has admitted to being of muslim faith..
Was Carter worth 2 shits?? Didn't think so..
You want some Billy Beer too?? I see you already got the nuts..
IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!
Tell Queefie and Rev.Pritchard I said HEY!!!!!!
I thought you were someone with whom I could have meaningful discussion. I misjudged you.
Hey

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

It's simple,You think the sun sets in the crack of Obamas ass and I know it doesn't...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Nate S wrote:

... first of all I voted for Obama. Second I did NOT create anything... Mr Obama did. You embarrass yourself assuming every person has the motive you detail in your very revealing comment.

Sheriff Joe until this investigation has been honorable... not to the liking of some but I do not see a person trying to be a racist nor vindictive. He follows the law as a Constitutional Sheriff is duty bound to do. Now that he has uncovered obvious problems with Obama's version of his own account of his own history.. this includes his own paperwork published on the WH website, well it matters not who he is and what his ethnicity is... he should address these issues head on. He should provide the files and shut the mouths of these people trying to take him down. Don't you get it mister? Obama CAN end this NOW TODAY THIS VERY MOMENT by releasing the mircrofilm of his BC. This alone will put some people in political ruin and we will be forever rid of them.

You assume I cannot believe Obama was elected and do this to bring him down as a consequence of my bigotry... this scenario may be true for some advocates to this process... but I dare say not all perhaps not most at this point in time. There is another one you should grant me however... supporters of Obama come in different levels... some follow him blindly.. other follow him because he represents a new generation. I followed him because he would have been the representation of the true American dream. I bought the narrative hook line and sinker.

Then came some people that I immediately discounted as what you describe in your comment... bigoted and unwilling to accept an intelligent BLACK constitutional PROFESSOR. I was so filled with hope for the future.. you should have seen my youtube page.

But then...

his first BC was proven a forgery by the very person who created it. it is on youtube.
I did not believe it.

his second long form was proven a forgery by a PHd in adobe documents.. I kinda started thinking Obama better address this and quick...

then came Sinclair, I have to admit I was devastated. Obama did not take this man down piece by piece as he should have done with someone with so many details.

Now comes into light that Obama is sealing all of his transcripts, hospital records, even his own mother's records cannot be seen. They are all sealed. At this point I have to allow my own ' intelligence " to guide me. I can be misled, and perhaps be a bit naive... but not forever... I am only human and I wanted Obama to be the right thing.

I am still hoping Obama will settle this NOW. But you are mistaken if you think everyone who wants to see him prove his legitimacy is motivated by his race.

I support your right to believe as you see fit... but I am now demanding that Obama legitimize all of his claims before the next election. As my fellow American you should support me in this very simple request. I, as your fellow American support you in your right to believe as you do. However you do not have the right to deny millions of Americans the opportunity to vett Obama ... specially since it was his own actions and obvious lies that caused this red flag to come up to begin with.

You are not the only one who is intelligent... I consider myself an intelligent person... and I can clearly see we need action right now to make sure Obama needs to do the right thing so that his next term is about less than these issues. He has not shown legitimate records. NONE.

MORE
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

He either does so or he will be responsible for much division in this country. Obama DOES NOT have the right to play with people's sentiments this way.. Judging strictly on how his count proceeding have had success... I am now in fear for my very country.. it's Constitution and its guaranteed right to have redress of grievances in a process that cannot be sidestepped. A natural born is a simple thing to understand... as intended by our founders, Obama MAY not meet it requirement... neither does Bobby Jendal nor Marco Rubio.

If you choose not address the obvious problems with Obama... that is fine. However you do not have the right to stop others from doing so. There is a clear distinction here. Not Obama's race... but his own public records published by him.
==========

~Got iT?~
(Got it!)
GOOD!

Amen.....;-)
Hey

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Barack Hussein Obama — a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years damming America and everything it stands for,Refused to wear the American Flag pin,did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer, and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.”

How does Rev.Pritchard feel about that????

We're thinking about changing the songs name from GOD BLESS AMERICA to(GOD HELP AMERICA)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
A U.S. lawmaker – who prides himself on being only the second Muslim elected to Congress – has declared that America “needs Muslims” and U.S. public schools should be modeled after Islamic madrassas,“where the foundation is the Quran.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/u-s-lawmaker-model...
What a bunch of BS propaganda. Indianapolis has gone bonkers!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
He either does so or he will be responsible for much division in this country. Obama DOES NOT have the right to play with people's sentiments this way.. Judging strictly on how his count proceeding have had success... I am now in fear for my very country.. it's Constitution and its guaranteed right to have redress of grievances in a process that cannot be sidestepped. A natural born is a simple thing to understand... as intended by our founders, Obama MAY not meet it requirement... neither does Bobby Jendal nor Marco Rubio.
If you choose not address the obvious problems with Obama... that is fine. However you do not have the right to stop others from doing so. There is a clear distinction here. Not Obama's race... but his own public records published by him.
==========
~Got iT?~
(Got it!)
GOOD!
Amen.....;-)
I agree. I'm sick and tired of seeing the Constitution dismantled. Every time you turn around they are rewriting it to suit this administration, from Eric Holder in defiance of Congress to Elena Kagan whose input in writing the health care law then being allowed to vote on it; to Hillary Clinton pushing the arms treaty, to amnesty of millions of people who broke the law by entering this country illegally, to taxing of the internet, to law suits against one of our own states - and on and on and on..........and now we have Mooslum in Congress who thinks we ought to change our laws and teach our children to honor the Qu'ran.

This garbage will never end until this whole administration is gone, along with half of Congress and the Senate and I mean some of the Republican backstabbers, also. The people of this country are deliberately being divided and if they don't vote to return us back to the rule of law, and our founding, we are gone under!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama — a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years damming America and everything it stands for,Refused to wear the American Flag pin,did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer, and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.”
How does Rev.Pritchard feel about that????
We're thinking about changing the songs name from GOD BLESS AMERICA to(GOD HELP AMERICA)

I contend to you that children are a product of their environment. What a child hears and learns through his formative years, so he becomes. You can not tell me that a child who is preached to in any one particular way will be anything but what he has been indoctrinated to believe during those formative years. Obama is one of those whose upbringing was Muslim, indoctrinated by Muslims and surrounded by the same. Now he tells the world he is a Christian and expects us to be so naive that we believe he has "seen the light" and changed what has been ingrained in him throughout his entire life.

Not a chance!
Hey

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I contend to you that children are a product of their environment. What a child hears and learns through his formative years, so he becomes. You can not tell me that a child who is preached to in any one particular way will be anything but what he has been indoctrinated to believe during those formative years. Obama is one of those whose upbringing was Muslim, indoctrinated by Muslims and surrounded by the same. Now he tells the world he is a Christian and expects us to be so naive that we believe he has "seen the light" and changed what has been ingrained in him throughout his entire life.
Not a chance!
That is very true,Obama just plays to the crowd..

He himself admitted to being Muslim, And he soon found out that most of his supporters are not(What DO We Do)????

OBAMA Says I got it I'm A Born Again Christian now...

Hell why not, They believe I Am A Natural Born Citizen...

I bet most of them don't even know what the Constitution is, Let alone how to decipher its meaning...

Back to your earlier post Jay...

I have also heard some of my black friends say how useless he is and that he has done less for them than anybody...

Actually it's pretty nice to be able to talk to them about him without the race card being thrown in self defense..

But they know me better than that(I Just Call It Like I See It)..

And I am sure I'll have plenty to kick Romney about also but hopefully he will put me back to work...
Hello

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Afghanistan an Allie, Are you kidding??

The list of major non-NATO allies includes Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. Notably, these countries are eligible for priority delivery of military hardware and can get U.S. government help to buy arms and equipment.

(Jan. 2011)
You may be surprised to learn that most countries outside of Western Europe, Canada and Australia get foreign aid from the U.S. This year the requested amount for Russia was $68.7 million. For China, it’s $12.9 million. A whopping $647.7 million has been allocated for Nigeria. Even $20 million is set aside for communist Cuba. Again, these figures are the requested amounts for 2011–Congress is still trying to figure out how much to spend during the current fiscal year–and they only include aid to be managed by State and USAID. They don’t include money that finds its way into these countries through U.S. regional foreign assistance offices or offices that deal with specific issues like health or agriculture.

Where does the money come from? Taxpayers, of course. But before you get entirely bent out of shape about your hard-earned cash being shipped off to Beijing or Havana, have a look at where it’s going, or at least where it’s supposed to be going. In Russia, for example, most U.S. foreign aid is used to promote democracy and human rights. In Cuba, all of it has been set aside for this purpose. In China and Nigeria, more than half of the requested budget for foreign aid to those countries is aimed at helping those countries fight HIV/AIDS. The U.S. foreign assistance budget for Israel is devoted entirely to security issues, but in Afghanistan it goes to a variety of projects, including education, infrastructure development and maternal and child health, as well as security.

The classic criticism of foreign aid is that it ends up supporting corrupt or authoritarian regimes. That’s the question the Obama administration is going to have to sort out as the situation in Egypt evolves. However, from a purely budgetary perspective, it’s not much of an issue. Total U.S. foreign aid in 2010 was about 1.7% of the U.S. budget. By any measure, the $1.5 requested for Egypt this year–down from $1.8 billion in 2006–is a lot of money. But put it in perspective. As part of the Troubled Asset Relief Program in 2008, Uncle Sam invested $100 billion in Bank of America, Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo collectively in order to prop up the financial sector. Earlier this week, Chevron reported earnings of $5.3 billion the last quarter of 2010 alone.

Does that mean budget hawks shouldn’t scrutinize the $1.5 billion that goes to Egypt, or any foreign assistance for that matter? Of course not. But for those serious about reducing the deficit, foreign aid is hardly the place to start. Instead, try entitlements. Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid make up almost half of federal spending each year.
noo

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

you are so wrong why start on ss .that was paid in by the worker.that don't belong to the gov.medicare and medicaid are old retirees medical.inc.they are cut for it from their retirement ss.they pay for that.the entitlement programs .like well fair needs be cut not the small 165$ month kids checks i am talking about corporate well fair.do you know what that is ?hello that's the billions of our tax payers money that the gov.gives to the big corporations the 1% that don't pay a cent of taxes just as a gift.why not start with them .and not the poor american citizen that cant hardly make his electric bills and food on the table each month.i think any body that robs the poor and gives to other country's and the rich. is not counted as a american.
Hello

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

No I don't agree with the first or last paragraph of this story either...

I agree with you,Why should we take from our elderly and disabled to give to total strangers in foreign countries....

The point I was trying to make was,Why are we helping other countries when ours is in Dire Straits...
whothehellcares

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Dems are so stupid
jim

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Darryl Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were someone with whom I could have meaningful discussion. I misjudged you.
any body watching fox news cant have meaning discussion wake up fox ids bull shit news all mainstream news is bayed to lie to you sheep an you steal watch

Since: Jan 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

jim wrote:
<quoted text> any body watching fox news cant have meaning discussion wake up fox ids bull shit news all mainstream news is bayed to lie to you sheep an you steal watch
Jim, my friend, could you please translate that to English? Thanks, and have a good day!!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok dumba$$ can you disprove anything I said?? Didn't think so..
Obama has admitted to being of muslim faith..
Was Carter worth 2 shits?? Didn't think so..
You want some Billy Beer too?? I see you already got the nuts..
IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!
Tell Queefie and Rev.Pritchard I said HEY!!!!!!
Bush and Bush sucked.

Raygun was the worst in history.

Nixon was impeached.

Ring any bells dip wad?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

whothehellcares wrote:
Dems are so stupid
You are so ignorant.
Muslim Hertiage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

MUSLIM HERITAGE IN America:

Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital, heard a Muslim orchestra, seen a Muslim band march in a parade, witnessed a Muslim charity, shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scout, seen a Muslim Candy Striper, or seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life ????

The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY ???

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said:
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part
of America's history."

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:

Dear Mr. Obama:

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were
Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the United
States Constitution?

Declaration of Independence ?

Bill of Rights?

Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from
England ? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the
slaves in America ? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery.. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr.Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.

There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact,
devout Muslims demand that women are subservient
to men in the Islamic culture. So much so,
that often they are beaten for not wearing the
'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a
direct family member or their husband.
Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights,
aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were
aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into
the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field
in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on
our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle
East . No one can dispute the pictures
shown from all parts of the Muslim world
celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other
cable news networks that day. Strangely,
the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent
over backwards to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June
4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval
for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America ..

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates.
They were Muslim.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan ..

That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America.

And what did the Dimocrats do? They put a man with three Muslim names and Muslim hertiage
in the White House. Suckers!

frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush and Bush sucked.
Raygun was the worst in history.
Nixon was impeached.
Ring any bells dip wad?
Actually Nixon resigned to avoid impeachment
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Muslim Hertiage wrote:
MUSLIM HERITAGE IN America:
Your racist rant says a lot more about you than those you’re trying to disparage! Between 1880 and 1914, thousands of Muslims immigrated to the United States from the Ottoman Empire and from South Asia; they did not form distinctive settlements, and mostly assimilated into the wider society. 15 to 30 percent of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa were Muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Greenville Forum right now

Search the Greenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhlenberg County Schools (Sep '11) 35 min amazed 175
Mandy Jones 47 min wowzer 3
Cate Baize 1 hr Cate Baize 4
ginny webster 6 hr Chevy man 6
how to get away with not paying child support. (Sep '10) 9 hr Larry 125
MADD against Sherry Nannie 9 hr Larry 43
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 hr Hii 81,570
•••
•••