First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nightwatchman

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Mellissa Stewart and her bf mike rackley busted.
umm

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2011
hard to belive they was good people...
catch-m all

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Good people my ass. Just more crackheads off the street. Hope they rot in jail for neglecting her kids.
Truthfully

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2011
By the time these people get done snitching everyone else out there will not be anything done to them. They will be walking free, wait and see!!!
dont know

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2011
If this happens I think we should vote in a new judge,Why make the officers fight drug dealers just for them to be turned lose.I my self think the system is messed up anyway.If someone molests my kid they get less time than the guy that breaks into my house and steals my guns,Take my guns but leave my kids alone! These drug dealers are dragging our kids down with them, LOCK THEM UP
Just sayin

Argillite, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2011
dont know wrote:
If this happens I think we should vote in a new judge,Why make the officers fight drug dealers just for them to be turned lose.I my self think the system is messed up anyway.If someone molests my kid they get less time than the guy that breaks into my house and steals my guns,Take my guns but leave my kids alone! These drug dealers are dragging our kids down with them, LOCK THEM UP
The deal is usually worked out with the prosecuter not the judge. The prosecuter is the one that decides if cases go to trial or not.
katie

Ashland, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2011
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The deal is usually worked out with the prosecuter not the judge. The prosecuter is the one that decides if cases go to trial or not.
The judge has to accept the deal. He has all the authority to accept a plea or make them go to trial.So the buck stops with the judge.
catch-m all

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2011
Her ex was living there to. I would say he was the main cooker. Round them all up and sent them up the river with the paddle stuck in their asses. The Community, City, State and Country would be a better place.
what

Ironton, OH

#9 Aug 9, 2011
is this the same melissa stewart that is a nurse? used to work at kdmc?
catch-m all

Powell, OH

#10 Aug 9, 2011
what wrote:
is this the same melissa stewart that is a nurse? used to work at kdmc?
Yes it is. Same one to get fired from every hospital in the area from what I hear. Straight crackhead.

hxc

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Who all was there when it went down?
catch-m all

Ashland, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2011
hxc wrote:
Who all was there when it went down?
I'd say Roger and Jeremiah took off like a roaches when they heard the police was following them home.
umm

United States

#13 Aug 9, 2011
to bad roger and jeremiah didnt live there lol you people are funny...
catch-m all

Ashland, KY

#15 Aug 9, 2011
umm wrote:
to bad roger and jeremiah didnt live there lol you people are funny...
Roger and Jeremiah were staying there. Out of town on a pain clinic run. should be back soon.
wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Aug 10, 2011
what was Melissas maiden name?
catch-m all

Ashland, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2011
wondering wrote:
what was Melissas maiden name?
Not sure. But its CRACK HEAD now.
someone

Ironton, OH

#18 Aug 10, 2011
is it lissy from cardianal point?
catch-m all

Ashland, KY

#19 Aug 10, 2011
someone wrote:
is it lissy from cardianal point?
No its lissy from greenup jail.
My Opinion

Grayson, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2011
Have you noticed since they started shutting all the pill mill's down all of these meth busts has started. Guess everyone that doesn't have a Dr. to go to now is making meth. That's just my opinion.
catch-m all

Ashland, KY

#21 Aug 11, 2011
My Opinion wrote:
Have you noticed since they started shutting all the pill mill's down all of these meth busts has started. Guess everyone that doesn't have a Dr. to go to now is making meth. That's just my opinion.
You have seen meth bust's in greenup and raceland. I my guess is they will head to Russell and flatwoods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Beek/football/murderer 5 hr Oyesyoudid 20
sergent 6 hr Oyesyoudid 15
Paranormal investigations . A Bigfoot sighting 6 hr just saying 59
Tracie Keene Dowdy (Aug '12) Sun lol 5
craziest woman in Greenup County Sun Batgirl 2
Greenup Football 2014 (Jan '14) Sun Just saying 42
Fire trucks at gchs Oct 17 Randy 1
Greenup Dating
Find my Match

Greenup Jobs