Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23491 Aug 12, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Internet bravery is all the left has .... F'n chicken hawks.....
Romney is just the latest chickenshit Repug.
meee

Ashland, KY

#23492 Aug 12, 2012
omg

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23493 Aug 12, 2012
Seatle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>So, in your world, you prefer fakes, lie Rawmoney/Ryan ??? Yeah, figures.... LMAOROTFu~! Tell YOUR wife, she married a moron....
Oh, Gawd! Here's another ne're do well who is hoping, nay praying, to be like Big Stevie! Let me tell you something, lesser mortal, you will never be able to fill the shoes of Big Stevie. You are, and will always be little more than a common pain in the ass to everyone you come into contact with, including your own family. Now, run along! The grownups are trying to have a conversation, and you keep getting underfoot.
bbb

Sarasota, FL

#23495 Aug 12, 2012
Ytfvh
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23496 Aug 12, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Gawd! Here's another ne're do well who is hoping, nay praying, to be like Big Stevie! Let me tell you something, lesser mortal, you will never be able to fill the shoes of Big Stevie. You are, and will always be little more than a common pain in the ass to everyone you come into contact with, including your own family. Now, run along! The grownups are trying to have a conversation, and you keep getting underfoot.
As far as I can see, your shoes are filled with $hit now, you can have them....Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nothing to say, then you "attempt" poorly...Stick to your old jokes, old joke...
wtf

Corbin, KY

#23498 Aug 13, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>As far as I can see, your shoes are filled with $hit now, you can have them....Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nothing to say, then you "attempt" poorly...Stick to your old jokes, old joke...
lmfao

Houston, TX

#23499 Aug 13, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>As far as I can see, your shoes are filled with $hit now, you can have them....Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nothing to say, then you "attempt" poorly...Stick to your old jokes, old joke...
As I say, you will NEVER be anything more than the slime on your Mama's leg. I honestly don't know why I even bother with you. You're pretty much a lost cause and, sadly, that seems to be all you aspire to be.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23501 Aug 13, 2012
Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nobody cares what you write, you're a lying, old, irrelevant, senile dude, who believes pontificating is equal to thinking... In your case, you never could think....
wtf

Corbin, KY

#23502 Aug 13, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nobody cares what you write, you're a lying, old, irrelevant, senile dude, who believes pontificating is equal to thinking... In your case, you never could think....
lmao
who

Winchester, KY

#23504 Aug 13, 2012
why
hmmmm

Carterville, IL

#23505 Aug 13, 2012
oops
Wow

United States

#23506 Aug 13, 2012
Must trust in god

Houston, TX

#23508 Aug 14, 2012
A Pastor goes to the dentist for a set of false teeth. The first Sunday after he gets his new teeth, he talks for only eight minutes. The second Sunday, he talks for only ten minutes. The following Sunday, he talks for 2 hours and 48 minutes.

The congregation had to mob him to get him down from the pulpit, and they asked him what happened.

The Pastor explains the first Sunday his gums hurt so bad he couldn't talk for more than 8 minutes. The second Sunday his gums hurt too much to talk for more than 10 minutes. But, on the third Sunday, he put his wife's teeth in by mistake.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23509 Aug 14, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A Pastor goes to the dentist for a set of false teeth. The first Sunday after he gets his new teeth, he talks for only eight minutes. The second Sunday, he talks for only ten minutes. The following Sunday, he talks for 2 hours and 48 minutes.
The congregation had to mob him to get him down from the pulpit, and they asked him what happened.
The Pastor explains the first Sunday his gums hurt so bad he couldn't talk for more than 8 minutes. The second Sunday his gums hurt too much to talk for more than 10 minutes. But, on the third Sunday, he put his wife's teeth in by mistake.
Not funny Turd Stewie.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23510 Aug 14, 2012
It brought a grin to my face!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23511 Aug 14, 2012
Lightening up some would allow you to have some fun,WTF.Got any humor?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23512 Aug 14, 2012
Slew and WTF can only bad mouth with potty words and put downs.It really is a shame when they could be enjoying life,life is so short.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23513 Aug 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Slew and WTF can only bad mouth with potty words and put downs.It really is a shame when they could be enjoying life,life is so short.
You are a short Liar.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23515 Aug 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Like you do to Obama, right hypocrite ??? "Enjoy" life and quit being a POS racist....
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23516 Aug 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It brought a grin to my face!
What, your bowel movement?

lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
three boys knocking on doors 12 hr Hickidness 2
Paranormal investigations . A Bigfoot sighting 14 hr Hmmm 63
Buffy 14 hr Bbw lover 5
where do the hookers hang out in Greenup? (Jul '12) 21 hr palm trees 18
Justin Beek/football/murderer Tue Malthael 21
Pamela Blanton Pinkerman Tue Justin 2
Greenup Football 2014 (Jan '14) Tue Dubya 43
Greenup Dating
Find my Match

Greenup Jobs