Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,040)

Showing posts 20,781 - 20,800 of26,181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23491
Aug 12, 2012
 
Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Internet bravery is all the left has .... F'n chicken hawks.....
Romney is just the latest chickenshit Repug.
meee

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23492
Aug 12, 2012
 
omg

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23493
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seatle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>So, in your world, you prefer fakes, lie Rawmoney/Ryan ??? Yeah, figures.... LMAOROTFu~! Tell YOUR wife, she married a moron....
Oh, Gawd! Here's another ne're do well who is hoping, nay praying, to be like Big Stevie! Let me tell you something, lesser mortal, you will never be able to fill the shoes of Big Stevie. You are, and will always be little more than a common pain in the ass to everyone you come into contact with, including your own family. Now, run along! The grownups are trying to have a conversation, and you keep getting underfoot.
bbb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23495
Aug 12, 2012
 
Ytfvh
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23496
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Gawd! Here's another ne're do well who is hoping, nay praying, to be like Big Stevie! Let me tell you something, lesser mortal, you will never be able to fill the shoes of Big Stevie. You are, and will always be little more than a common pain in the ass to everyone you come into contact with, including your own family. Now, run along! The grownups are trying to have a conversation, and you keep getting underfoot.
As far as I can see, your shoes are filled with $hit now, you can have them....Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nothing to say, then you "attempt" poorly...Stick to your old jokes, old joke...
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23498
Aug 13, 2012
 
Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>As far as I can see, your shoes are filled with $hit now, you can have them....Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nothing to say, then you "attempt" poorly...Stick to your old jokes, old joke...
lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23499
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>As far as I can see, your shoes are filled with $hit now, you can have them....Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nothing to say, then you "attempt" poorly...Stick to your old jokes, old joke...
As I say, you will NEVER be anything more than the slime on your Mama's leg. I honestly don't know why I even bother with you. You're pretty much a lost cause and, sadly, that seems to be all you aspire to be.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23501
Aug 13, 2012
 
Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nobody cares what you write, you're a lying, old, irrelevant, senile dude, who believes pontificating is equal to thinking... In your case, you never could think....
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23502
Aug 13, 2012
 
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor Stevie Louise Turd Blossom, nobody cares what you write, you're a lying, old, irrelevant, senile dude, who believes pontificating is equal to thinking... In your case, you never could think....
lmao
who

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23504
Aug 13, 2012
 
why
hmmmm

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23505
Aug 13, 2012
 
oops
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23506
Aug 13, 2012
 
Must trust in god

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23508
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

A Pastor goes to the dentist for a set of false teeth. The first Sunday after he gets his new teeth, he talks for only eight minutes. The second Sunday, he talks for only ten minutes. The following Sunday, he talks for 2 hours and 48 minutes.

The congregation had to mob him to get him down from the pulpit, and they asked him what happened.

The Pastor explains the first Sunday his gums hurt so bad he couldn't talk for more than 8 minutes. The second Sunday his gums hurt too much to talk for more than 10 minutes. But, on the third Sunday, he put his wife's teeth in by mistake.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23509
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A Pastor goes to the dentist for a set of false teeth. The first Sunday after he gets his new teeth, he talks for only eight minutes. The second Sunday, he talks for only ten minutes. The following Sunday, he talks for 2 hours and 48 minutes.
The congregation had to mob him to get him down from the pulpit, and they asked him what happened.
The Pastor explains the first Sunday his gums hurt so bad he couldn't talk for more than 8 minutes. The second Sunday his gums hurt too much to talk for more than 10 minutes. But, on the third Sunday, he put his wife's teeth in by mistake.
Not funny Turd Stewie.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23510
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It brought a grin to my face!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23511
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Lightening up some would allow you to have some fun,WTF.Got any humor?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23512
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Slew and WTF can only bad mouth with potty words and put downs.It really is a shame when they could be enjoying life,life is so short.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23513
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

whitehair wrote:
Slew and WTF can only bad mouth with potty words and put downs.It really is a shame when they could be enjoying life,life is so short.
You are a short Liar.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23515
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

whitehair wrote:
Slew and WTF can only bad mouth with potty words and put downs.It really is a shame when they could be enjoying life,life is so short.
Like you do to Obama, right hypocrite ??? "Enjoy" life and quit being a POS racist....
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23516
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

whitehair wrote:
It brought a grin to my face!
What, your bowel movement?

lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,781 - 20,800 of26,181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenup Discussions

Search the Greenup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Cornelius Scudmister 145,942
chantal purdy 3 hr really 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr taco bell reopens 81,553
girl in blue hummer from greenup 14 hr concerned 34
Jeff Meade Jr (May '10) 16 hr One of the family 25
tracy vaugh (Oct '10) Sun So Over It 5
ashley west-wire Sun Truth 61
•••
•••
•••
Greenup Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greenup News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenup
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••