Friend

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

U people are pathetic. Get a life and stop interrupting other people's lives. Betsy is a very pretty girl and a great person and that u poor idiot is why u are so jealous of her. She is a great mother and friend as well. Terry is a great guy also. He takes care of his children and his wife. He also manages a great company, but again, u people being the idiots u are, u are jealous. Why is it so hard for people to be friends in this town and be accussed of dating??? Oh! I know! Because those of u who do all this assuming are stupid nosey bodies that have no life. Go find something else to do with your time....like WORK! Remember, one day, someone will be posting lies about u and your friends and family on here. What goes around......comes around.........good luck with that :)
Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

You are exactly right. What goes around. I'm guessing that's exactly what this topic is about. He should at least have the common courtesy to leave his wife if he doesnt love her and wants to be with Betsy.
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Friend wrote:
U people are pathetic. Get a life and stop interrupting other people's lives. Betsy is a very pretty girl and a great person and that u poor idiot is why u are so jealous of her. She is a great mother and friend as well. Terry is a great guy also. He takes care of his children and his wife. He also manages a great company, but again, u people being the idiots u are, u are jealous. Why is it so hard for people to be friends in this town and be accussed of dating??? Oh! I know! Because those of u who do all this assuming are stupid nosey bodies that have no life. Go find something else to do with your time....like WORK! Remember, one day, someone will be posting lies about u and your friends and family on here. What goes around......comes around.........good luck with that :)
great mother???? where was her child the numerous times ive seen her and terry out at the bars????? where was her child last year when she was showing the crowd her boobs from the roof of frogtown at the biker rally??? what does her kids think about the way she is seen by the public??? a trashy home wrecker!!!
Friend

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Its obvious u don't know her! Just stay out of her business and mind your own. This way you don't have to worry about her. She's not bothering you so use the same respect and lay off. It's apparent you know nothing about her or her life. My suggestion to you is to keep to yourself and stop spreading rumors and count your own skeletons!
YOUR AN IDIOT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Friend wrote:
Its obvious u don't know her! Just stay out of her business and mind your own. This way you don't have to worry about her. She's not bothering you so use the same respect and lay off. It's apparent you know nothing about her or her life. My suggestion to you is to keep to yourself and stop spreading rumors and count your own skeletons!
WHAT DID I STATE THAT WAS A RUMOR???? 1.everyone in the tri-state has seen this person at every bar in ironton, numerous times, with a married man. 2. if you dig hard enough you can find the video of her on the roof of frogtown last year flashing the crowd, several people are in possession of them and on several occasions have showed us all and laughed about the, 35yr old with a 10yr old daughter, flashing the crowd!! 3.i think i read it somwhere in cosmo, that as a mother you should def act this way if you want your kids to grow up and be strippers or prostitutes!!! 4. as far as skeletons, at least when i made mistakes and acted foolish i had youth to blame....haha maybe you dont really know anything about her life!!!!
hotness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Hook me up with the video.
elton john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

hotness wrote:
Hook me up with the video.
you can find it at fatoldchics.com !!!
bahahahaha

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

For some reason...Betsy reminds me of a horse the way her face is shaped!
Hehe

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

bahahahaha wrote:
For some reason...Betsy reminds me of a horse the way her face is shaped!
I just thought she looked sad!!!! When I saw her I asked "why the long face"? Haha karma is the best!!!
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

karma wrote:
<quoted text>
great mother???? where was her child the numerous times ive seen her and terry out at the bars????? where was her child last year when she was showing the crowd her boobs from the roof of frogtown at the biker rally??? what does her kids think about the way she is seen by the public??? a trashy home wrecker!!!
wonder if we will see the show again this summer??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenup Discussions

Search the Greenup Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Le Jimbo 146,292
Girl in newer model red f150 1 hr Curious 1
Maria ? 4 hr LookingforFriend 1
Amber riffe 4 hr haha 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Ashby 26,189
The gang 8 hr Student 7
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr hollerrat 16,117
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••