Curious

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Just wondered if they are still seeing each other? I feel sorry for his wife.
exhusband and exfriend

Coal Center, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

i have some family stuff being posted on here, so i got up this morning to check it and read this one, just want to let you all know before i get pulled into this, i had nothing to do with the post, and i do not care if or who they are seeing, betsy can eat her self to death and terry can referee whomever or whatever he wants cause i do not care, i have my own family and my own life and do not care wat they do!!!
Jason

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

They prolly broke up before the biker rally because he knows she's gonna do the booby show at frog town again this year!!!
Haha

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Seen her at the mall today!!! Maybe nobody told her if ya weigh more than 185, you shouldn't wear daisy dukes!!!! She looked like she was gonna pop!!!
Mayo

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

who is Terry married to ?
Wow

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

I thought Betsy WAS his wife !!! Damn at least hide it a little son !!!
Crybaby

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Good luck Betsy. There is nothing I hate worse than a man that does nothing but whine.
lol

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

She thinks she is hot..but she ain't crap! She tryed so hard to start crap with me...then I called her out on it...and she back peddled! She ain't nothing, but a........(well you fill in the blank) Trouble maker is the cleanest word that I can say on here. What kind of woman dates a married man? Did he buy her that new lil wagon car for her too? That thing will hold some grocerys, let me tell ya. I can't stand her. The site of her makes me sick to my stomach. Is she still living with Granny, or just giving Granny's address to get her goverment help??
Friend

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

What if he did? Are you jealous, everyone should leave them alone and let them be happy together, he has told us all how miserable his marriage is and how lazy his wife is!!! He showed us pictures of his house and how messy it was because his wife will not clean!! She works 20hrs a week and nothing else, he said his kids even hate her!!! Terry is tired of doing everything himself, maybe Betsy appreciates him so leave them alone!!!!
hehehe

Coal Center, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

i love it!!! hehe Karma is a bi@tch!!!
hehehe

Coal Center, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

yo!!! mr karma!!!
mom of Marine

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

I find it all hard to believe because Betsy is a very pretty young lady. He is not! Some very unatractive people have personalities that make up for ulgy. He does not have that going for him...
Just Me

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Who is he married to ? Is this the same Terry that is married to Brianna ?
haha

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

that girl is a smut.....she was taking c@cks 2 at a time before the "Jeremy Bates days" ....this dude must be desperate!!!!hahahaha
mom of Marine

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

No. The dude is a very unatractive old man who owns a small Co. and has no idea how to run it. Runs off quallified employes and simply steels from others. NEVER do comtract labor for Terry Callihan he will screw you over.
What

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

I dont believe a word of it . After all this is TOPIX !! LOL
PumpkinTeeth

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Terry isn't that old. Mid 30's I think. Bates called him pumpkin teeth LOL
mom of Marine wrote:
No. The dude is a very unatractive old man who owns a small Co. and has no idea how to run it. Runs off quallified employes and simply steels from others. NEVER do comtract labor for Terry Callihan he will screw you over.
Hohoho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

mom of Marine wrote:
obviously somthing is goin on, wat does Briana think???
russell alum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Rumor has it terry has a giant weiner and ol Jeremy bates is stubby thus the jealousy.
HUGEDIAMETER

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

The only giant pecker Terry ever had went down his throat. There's no way he hurting it any. Being with Betsy would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Cornelius Scudmister 149,955
gossip and bulls**t 1 hr need a good laugh 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129
stephanie harris 6 hr unkown 15
casandra white 10 hr curious 16
If you feel that someone has slandered your nam... (Apr '12) 16 hr O yes you did 29

Search the Greenup Forum:
•••
Greenup Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greenup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE