curious

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Does anyone know what happened to Wendell Janes in court last week? I heard he got indicted for assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest and public drunk. Imagine that! was wondering if he got any jail time out of it.
youngman

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

20 yrs
43743ccc

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Just for your Alls info he did not get 20 years get your facts straight before you want to get on here and talk about someone I believe someone has to much time on their hands that all they can do is sit around on a computer all the time talking and putting people down get off your lazy asses and get a job then you wouldn't have time to talk and worry about people other then yourself like I said get the damn facts straight before you decide to talk about someone
curious

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Sorry 43743, didn't mean to make any one mad. Just heard it on the radio the other day at work and was curious. I knew him a few years back.
43743ccc

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Might of heard that but it sure didn't say he was facing time
know him

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

needs to be in jail ,want be spreading herpes around
sue

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

he gave them to my sister,scum bag,low life bum.hope they lock him up for a long time.he a dead beat buming off other people,hideing from the law.
43743ccc

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Just for your alls damn information that is a lie you better get your damn facts straight before you get on here and bash people around don't you think and if you have any questions regarding him I am his daughter take it up with me you better take a good look at yourselfs first of all don't ya think?
43743ccc

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Maybe you need to Be in jail leave my dad alone
amen

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

his hole family is worthless
let you know

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

do you think your dad would tell you that he has herpes,hell no. my friend told me that he caught genital warts from a woman in greensburg named crazy karen.
43743ccc

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Well if he had something his mom would know for damn sure don't you think just back off and for who ever said his whole family is worthless why don't you put your name on here do we can know who you are because you ate the worthless piece of shit and by the way we work in this family to keep all you cheese eatin food stamp people and disability check drawing people up gotta come back to that
cindy

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

43743ccc you said, well if he had something his mom would know for damn sure. dose his mom give him a bath or dose he let her look at his dick to see if he has anything.
43743ccc

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Hell no stupid ass I just know he would say something to her don't you have any thing better to do
lol

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

you ever notice how stupid the kids are. to stupid to shut up and let the topic die they just egg it on and on.
43743ccc

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Yea only stupid kids defend thier parents dumb asses
friend

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

I know some of the family that you are speaking of and they are nice people you cannot judge all for ones actions. Every family has someone that does wrong in some way or another so get over the name calling to each other. His aunt is a very nice woman as well as his mother. I have nothing to say about him, but I am curious what did happen?
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

43743ccc wrote:
Yea only stupid kids defend thier parents dumb asses

Are you calling yourself stupid?
43743ccc

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

No you did and I guess only stupid kids worry about thier parents I guess you don't have any stupid kids that worry about you huh?
43743ccc

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

And must be stupid adults too that want let things dye huh you keep on with the subject I will too while it involves family!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Greensburg Forum right now

Search the Greensburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Commietator 146,224
roads 2 hr too scents 2
Five Star's plans for Gate location? 2 hr Noah Zark 1
Natalie Hawthorne. (May '12) 3 hr Emily 23
Hot girls in greensburg 4 hr Jinkie 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Hii 81,570
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr cathyjudy 26,185
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••