heads up

Magnolia, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2013
Sure are lot of different cars stopping in
at all different hours day and night. Is something going on
Jacking

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2013
Prolly family and friends its the holidays dumb ass hahahahahah
newsworthy

Magnolia, KY

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Well Tonya Edwards and her boyfriend lives there.
yes yes

Magnolia, KY

#5 Dec 28, 2013
newsworthy wrote:
Well Tonya Edwards and her boyfriend lives there.
heard he was dealing drugs
Eddie

Radcliff, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2014
People have friends you know so just because they have cars and people over doesn't mean there dealing drugs come on y'all get a life...

Will not reply anymore....
Tonya

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2014
Why don't u ask Tonya if u want to know? I am sure she wouldn't mind to tell u what she thought...but NO doubt u really want to know. GREAT DAY PEOPLE.
wow

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2014
Theyve moved from this place. Gone to a new place to deal more drugs.Tonya s boyfriend is the one. Not her she just enjoys the benefits.
fred

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2014
wow wrote:
Theyve moved from this place. Gone to a new place to deal more drugs.Tonya s boyfriend is the one. Not her she just enjoys the benefits.
yeah the heat got to much for them. So they moved. I bet Grant is tickled. Owe him money I heard
comic

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Feb 7, 2014
fred wrote:
<quoted text>yeah the heat got to much for them. So they moved. I bet Grant is tickled. Owe him money I heard
Rapier you got busted in your new home. Wow! Tonya what have you goturself into. I was right. Just two many cars in and out. Ouch!"!
heads up

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2014
Tonya wrote:
Why don't u ask Tonya if u want to know? I am sure she wouldn't mind to tell u what she thought...but NO doubt u really want to know. GREAT DAY PEOPLE.
ha ha I was RIGHT . You and Jason. But he got caught. Wow. Just two many cars( different cars) all times of the dsy and night. Thought if you moved off of 88 you wouldnt get caught. Wow
heads up

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2014
Eddie wrote:
People have friends you know so just because they have cars and people over doesn't mean there dealing drugs come on y'all get a life...
Will not reply anymore....
but Eddie I was right.
heads up

Leitchfield, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2014
Jacking wrote:
Prolly family and friends its the holidays dumb ass hahahahahah
yeah right. IM NO DUMMY.
Teddy

Bardstown, KY

#14 Feb 8, 2014
fred wrote:
<quoted text>yeah the heat got to much for them. So they moved. I bet Grant is tickled. Owe him money I heard
. Grant who ???
comic

Leitchfield, KY

#15 Feb 8, 2014
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text>. Grant who ???
grant lee . Rapier and edwards rented from him
hum

Ashburn, VA

#16 Feb 8, 2014
grant lee well maybe somebody needs to ck him out he isnt so legal his-self! Of course he won't ever get busted! People like this should get the shaft ,drugs are taken over !
jill

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2014
hum wrote:
grant lee well maybe somebody needs to ck him out he isnt so legal his-self! Of course he won't ever get busted! People like this should get the shaft ,drugs are taken over !
you need to check your facts. He worked hard to get where hes at. Maybe you should try harder and you might get nice things to. Lazy people never get ahead.
Wtf

Glasgow, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2014
Jill the boy never has done any hard labor. All he's ever done is ripped off anyone that he's come in contact with!!! Just like any other used car salesman!! Do not trust the guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Judy 5,521
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
any women needing a place to live (Apr '09) 8 hr Rich 38
Facebook 10 hr need info 1
Double Standards in our schools 18 hr I dont know 2
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greensburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greensburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••