Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
So Sorry

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Would like to extend my condolences to the family of Todd Whitlow... so sorry to see him gone...if anyone has any information on funeral arrangements please let me know! Thank you
allen

Monticello, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Where did he live
So Sorry

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Somewhere in Greensburg...sorry I'm not even sure..but I did find out his funeral services are tomorrow in Greensburg...viewing is from 10-12 and funeral at 12...
joe

Munfordville, KY

#4 Jun 20, 2012
what happened to him
ugh

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2012
yup wrote:
another green county doper bites the dust
Not so sure you would feel the same if this were your family. Pretty much a douche bag comment. I'm sure your mother is so proud of you jackass.
Sad

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jun 21, 2012
To the person that left the bad comment, that was uncalled for. He was my Uncle, U shouldn't be on here leaving them kind of comments. How he chose to live his life was him.Please dont forget one of these's days u going to bite the dust....Ur not his judge only God is..Have a nice Day,And God Bless You.....
lol ok

Morgantown, KY

#8 Jun 21, 2012
His name was in the green co paper yesterday on front page. He should be ashamed of what he did. R.I.P. my ass he should meet the ole devil headon. I have no sympathy for idiots like that! If you dont believe me read the paper then decide for your self. This is just the way I feel about that sick moron!
Sad

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2012
what was in the paper, I live out of state so I dont know what was in the paper, could u tell me what waas in there....Please
just saying

Cecilia, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Go to Greensburg Record Herald.online
ugh

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Regardless of what the paper says, regardless of your opinion on the matter, neither of these give you the right to be disrespectful. His family, as you can see in above comments, read this crap that you write. So how about some respect for them you idiot. And one more thing, do you think God is accepting of your thoughts and evil words. If he is in hell, you will probably join him. Stupid.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 21, 2012
I'm with "lol o k" and "yup" on this one.

How can you defend someone who had sex with someone IN THEIR OWN FAMILY? An underage kid at that?
No...he's right where he needs to be.
Did he commit suicide? We can only hope.

Do my comments seem rude or hateful? Sorry. That is the treatment I give all pedophiles and incestuous sub human cretins.

And he is a disgrace to the name "Todd Whitlow", as I went to school with a kid in Alabama named Todd Whitlow and he grew up to be a wonderful man, a great father, and an all around decent human being who would never have done such a thing to his own family.

Sorry ugh...don't really care if your god is "accepting" of me, as I do not accept him/her/it.
ugh

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2012
What you accept and believe as far as religion is your choice. My concern is with the family reading this. It wasn't their choice that he did those awful things. Just show some compassion for the kid who said Todd was their uncle. That's all I'm saying. God be with you.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 22, 2012
I have plenty of compassion for the nephew of this sub human cretin...any creature that has sex with a kid, is disgusting...especially a member of his own family.
And no, the family is not at fault for what this cretin did, and I don't blame them. But they already know what he was, and I hope that they are not going to pull this "don't speak ill of the dead" crap. Pedophiles don't count. At all.
I was a victim of a creature much like this dead one here. I have no sympathy for him, and if his family is going sugar coat what he did, then I really have no sympathy for them either. They should dispose of his body in a dumpster somewhere and just simply forget all about him.
And like I said, at least he is now PERMANENTLY cured of his pedophilia.
Blessed Be to YOU.
samantha

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jun 23, 2012
so how did he die? was it an overdose?

Location hidden

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Samantha...we can only hope.
lol ok

Morgantown, KY

#17 Jun 24, 2012
samantha wrote:
so how did he die? was it an overdose?
The sick bastard gased himself to death with a bag over his head. I hope he seen the devils face while he was dying. I hate a pedophile with a passion!
Jake

Cub Run, KY

#18 Jun 24, 2012
I am wondering if he was just indicted by the grand jury, what was he doing he still at home? I would have thought he would have been in jail. Did he get out on bond?
Scott

Cub Run, KY

#19 Jun 27, 2012
This is a really sad situation. I really hope it wasnt one of his daughters that he molested. That is just too sick.
kelly

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jul 2, 2012
is this the same guy that used to live with his mother at an apartment at hillview terrace
just saying

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Jul 6, 2012
Yes Kelly that is the same person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Kane 1,915
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Obama Zombies 151,410
Tony Evens 50 min Crazy J 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Pagan 16,146
i g a . 20 hr curious 18
Sink hole Sun Just Thinking 12
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sun LMS 26,227
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greensburg People Search