GGREEN FOR BLOYD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

WHEN BLOYS SAID THIS IS THE BEST TEAM HE HAS COACHED....HE IS NOT LOST,YOU HAVE TO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION THAT THE PLAYERS ARE GOOD, HAVE GOOD PLAYING ETHICS, HAVE GOOD SCHOOL ETHICS AND HOLD GOOD GRADES.....FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THE PREVIOUS TEAMS MAY HAVE PLAYED GOOD FOOTBALL....BUT WHEN YOU ARE SO DUMB THAT YOU CANT HARDLY SPELL YOUR NAME OR COUNT BACKWRDS FROM TEN.....HE TALKING ALL AROUND GOOD PLAYERS...NOT JUST OK ON THE FIELD...DUMB FOOTBALL PLAYERS DONT GET ANYWHERE. THE GROUP NOW AND THE UPCOMING PLAYERS ARE SMART AND MAY ACTUALLY HELP THE PITIFUL "DUMB" PLAYER REPUTATION THAT ALL THE PREVIOUS PLAYERS GAVE GREEN.....
hasbeen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Dragon wrote:
Mr. Pendleton, you have stirred up enough sh*t because you believe that your son was god's gift to the world! What is he doing now? Taking care of your worthless as*?
MY name is SAMMY CALHOUN, I LIVE 14.2 MILES FROM GREENSBURG KY BETWEEN HART AND THREE SPRINGS..MY COUSIN WAS A BLAIR THAT PLAYED ON THE GREEN CO TEAM I WAS TALKIN ABOUT..SO AS FAR AS MR,PENLETON GOES I DONT HAVE A DAMN CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT.. THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO TAKE THIS SHIT OFF TOPIX QUICK,,BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT OVER IT.MOSTLY ALL THAT TALKS AND HIDES ON HERE IS COWARDS ANY HOW..NO SENSE IN BRINGING ANY KIDS NAMES INTO NOTHING NO MATTER WHEN THEY PLAYED.THEY WHERE ALL GOOD,,ALL KIDS ARE GOOD..
cmon

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Funny stuff right there wrote:
I have no connection with Green Co. football or the school, but I DO know a thing or to about the game and the kids who play it.
If you want the 'truth', ok...The 'Truth' is that you don't now, have never, and will never possess the sack to play this game.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and it is obvious that you have not been there. If you had been, you'd understand what these kids go through and just shut up.
If you are a kid, then I'm sorry that you have so much jealousy in your personality that you can't just appreciate what your classmates do, even if you don't like it. If you are an adult bashing these kids behind a screen name, then you are truly pathetic.
Who couldn't run around and pitch the ball to the other team and fall down before you get to the line of scrimmage and stand around on defense with their finger in their behind?

I figure anybody on the team or in the school could contribute as much as the him.
shut up ole man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

hasbeen wrote:
<quoted text>
MY name is SAMMY CALHOUN, I LIVE 14.2 MILES FROM GREENSBURG KY BETWEEN HART AND THREE SPRINGS..MY COUSIN WAS A BLAIR THAT PLAYED ON THE GREEN CO TEAM I WAS TALKIN ABOUT..SO AS FAR AS MR,PENLETON GOES I DONT HAVE A DAMN CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT.. THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO TAKE THIS SHIT OFF TOPIX QUICK,,BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT OVER IT.MOSTLY ALL THAT TALKS AND HIDES ON HERE IS COWARDS ANY HOW..NO SENSE IN BRINGING ANY KIDS NAMES INTO NOTHING NO MATTER WHEN THEY PLAYED.THEY WHERE ALL GOOD,,ALL KIDS ARE GOOD..
how about i come down to three springs and wipe up your country yellow country fied inbred azz??? someone get hurt?? you stupid ole geezer dont you have a daughter or one of your suisters to go crack real good before bed?? i bet they feel as good as your moms does....
cmon

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

shut up ole man wrote:
<quoted text>how about i come down to three springs and wipe up your country yellow country fied inbred azz??? someone get hurt?? you stupid ole geezer dont you have a daughter or one of your suisters to go crack real good before bed?? i bet they feel as good as your moms does....
How you going do anything with Danville's foot still up your A##!!!!!!!!
dragon

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

The new TB DID TELL g to move him....fact. 2008 team beat Danville....fact. 2009 team beat Danville (put 60 + points on them in doing so).....fact. Only teams in state to EVER beat Danville out of playoffs in back to back years.....fact. District champs both years.....fact. Since then Danville has beaten us like we stoled something. No district titles.....fact. So I'll ask you who has been the best team Blowhard Bloyd has coached? This team is too jealous of each other to do anything in big games......fact.
dragon

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

GGREEN FOR BLOYD wrote:
WHEN BLOYS SAID THIS IS THE BEST TEAM HE HAS COACHED....HE IS NOT LOST,YOU HAVE TO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION THAT THE PLAYERS ARE GOOD, HAVE GOOD PLAYING ETHICS, HAVE GOOD SCHOOL ETHICS AND HOLD GOOD GRADES.....FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THE PREVIOUS TEAMS MAY HAVE PLAYED GOOD FOOTBALL....BUT WHEN YOU ARE SO DUMB THAT YOU CANT HARDLY SPELL YOUR NAME OR COUNT BACKWRDS FROM TEN.....HE TALKING ALL AROUND GOOD PLAYERS...NOT JUST OK ON THE FIELD...DUMB FOOTBALL PLAYERS DONT GET ANYWHERE. THE GROUP NOW AND THE UPCOMING PLAYERS ARE SMART AND MAY ACTUALLY HELP THE PITIFUL "DUMB" PLAYER REPUTATION THAT ALL THE PREVIOUS PLAYERS GAVE GREEN.....
I know several players from previous teams that went to or are in college now and doing quite well.....the group now...hahaha.... that is laughable.....I heard that one of the 'stars' spelled vcr as vee see are....yeah they are real bright.
bloydism

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

dragon wrote:
<quoted text> I know several players from previous teams that went to or are in college now and doing quite well.....the group now...hahaha.... that is laughable.....I heard that one of the 'stars' spelled vcr as vee see are....yeah they are real bright.
In recent memory there are only 4 players that are in college on an active roster right now. 4! 2 at LWC, 1 at USMMA, and 1 at union college. None of the others have commited to staying. I don't fault bloyd for saying it's the best team he has coached. He didn't say it was the best team ever. Get your panties out of a wad you has beens. Plenty of other reason to not like Bloyd, this isn't one of them. Burton will go down as the best player to ever suit up for the Dragons. Who knows what happens after HS. That's a different story.
NAZI

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Burton will go down as the best player to ever suit up for the dragons''Here we go.Hell you aint no better than the other bloyd,pointing out 1 player.There aint no i in team..Burton has to have help getting yards and touchdowns i thought.You will start a conflict now by saying that little quote.
Hell just let this shit go.Move on let these boys play ball.We will see when its all said and done who goes where and who beats who!
Hell most all the players from green that was great athletes did not go no where because most of them dont have silver spoons and has to go to work right out of high school in order to survive in this dog eat dog world,but it dont mean they where dummys as the previous post pretty much said.
daddy dragon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

NAZI wrote:
Burton will go down as the best player to ever suit up for the dragons''Here we go.Hell you aint no better than the other bloyd,pointing out 1 player.There aint no i in team..Burton has to have help getting yards and touchdowns i thought.You will start a conflict now by saying that little quote.
Hell just let this shit go.Move on let these boys play ball.We will see when its all said and done who goes where and who beats who!
Hell most all the players from green that was great athletes did not go no where because most of them dont have silver spoons and has to go to work right out of high school in order to survive in this dog eat dog world,but it dont mean they where dummys as the previous post pretty much said.
yeah most of the ex-dragons were dummys....the new dragons are a lot smarter and coming up computer literate and got great technology to help them academically(i know thats a big word for you green countians, so just hold tight) so they should go farther than the previous teams with thier sports and academic abilities...green does have a player that will go down in green county history......and only one!
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

daddy dragon wrote:
<quoted text>yeah most of the ex-dragons were dummys....the new dragons are a lot smarter and coming up computer literate and got great technology to help them academically(i know thats a big word for you green countians, so just hold tight) so they should go farther than the previous teams with thier sports and academic abilities...green does have a player that will go down in green county history......and only one!
Yea you are right ''ONLY ONE'' In green county ''HISTORY'' His name is MIKE DEATON. Read stats back a few years,if you can read green countian.
Stats dont lie for the most,last time i checked.Better yet go back a few yrs and read some of those stats sent in from green county.KHSAA.ORG .
Then tell me what you think ''EINSTEIN''
bend over pink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

ALBERT EINSTEIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you are right ''ONLY ONE'' In green county ''HISTORY'' His name is MIKE DEATON. Read stats back a few years,if you can read green countian.
Stats dont lie for the most,last time i checked.Better yet go back a few yrs and read some of those stats sent in from green county.KHSAA.ORG .
Then tell me what you think ''EINSTEIN''
ooooooh!! was you one of the dummys that could not spell ur name right? you want someone to maybe see your name somewhere...deaton aint shit...he right back in green county so what did he do?? nuthn! funny how you have all these great players, but all are still unemployed and drawing check from my system....boy what a great group of inbreds...what next?? the bush's??
u r a loser

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

bend over pink wrote:
<quoted text>ooooooh!! was you one of the dummys that could not spell ur name right? you want someone to maybe see your name somewhere...deaton aint shit...he right back in green county so what did he do?? nuthn! funny how you have all these great players, but all are still unemployed and drawing check from my system....boy what a great group of inbreds...what next?? the bush's??
Somebody a little jealous!! It's ok keep telling yourslef it's ok!! Everyone knows who you are and what a loser you were in high school!!

Mike Deaton's stats speak for themselves. Mike is the super intendant of the Campbellsville School system do he is doing alright.
I would say he makes about $100,000 more than you do year.
bend over and say ahhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

u r a loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody a little jealous!! It's ok keep telling yourslef it's ok!! Everyone knows who you are and what a loser you were in high school!!
Mike Deaton's stats speak for themselves. Mike is the super intendant of the Campbellsville School system do he is doing alright.
I would say he makes about $100,000 more than you do year.
no one is jealous of mike dick-an...you can say what you want too....i can see a small salary a year has you seeing that as greatness and a big success...inbred peoples minds are just so weak!
knowchickencrapw heniseeit

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

bend over pink wrote:
<quoted text>ooooooh!! was you one of the dummys that could not spell ur name right? you want someone to maybe see your name somewhere...deaton aint shit...he right back in green county so what did he do?? nuthn! funny how you have all these great players, but all are still unemployed and drawing check from my system....boy what a great group of inbreds...what next?? the bush's??
Big man on campus huh? I'm sure you would not run your mouth to any of the deaton's or bush's.
bend over and say ahhhh

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

knowchickencrapwheniseeit wrote:
<quoted text> Big man on campus huh? I'm sure you would not run your mouth to any of the deaton's or bush's.
you dont think so? youd be fooled big time little buddy...post your name big tough guy! ill come down there and put the fear of god in you punk.
knowchickencrapw heniseeit

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

bend over and say ahhhh wrote:
<quoted text>you dont think so? youd be fooled big time little buddy...post your name big tough guy! ill come down there and put the fear of god in you punk.
Now I'm scared.........
Football Fanatic

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Well Jesus H. Christ. You country folks have some problems to be a fixin before this here season starts!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Greensburg Forum right now

Search the Greensburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min freelancehobo 139,168
lookin 4 6 hr soon to b dad 1
Cupcakes 7 hr Yes please 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr LIbEralS 25,982
What guys like... 8 hr Help 1
no life in green co 8 hr lebanon boy 21
Elizabeth Montgomery 9 hr My Opinion 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greensburg People Search