|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

No Club , you make no sense .
Your name is (No Club) indicates no club , and still no real name.
I agree with Dave on this, you came to this site to start a problem. Nothing you say makes sense .
And I think you missed the point of being a Southern Cruiser. You really should figure out what we are .
One big thing , Don't give the club a bad name.
The Southern Cruisers is a club for those that love to ride. It is family friendly. Really great people.
And No Club you need to get your story straight. Don't be causing trouble one here. If you really are a member , which would be hard to believe. You don't talk bad about your fellow SCRC members on here. You contact me . I'll be proudly wearing my patch. I hope , if you are a member you'll show pride in yours. And don't start trouble , that is not the right attitude to have. That is not what we are about.
just ride

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

someone should take that little girls patch off her she "TRIES" to ride a 450 LMFAO
Aaron Perkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Just ride , why ? I rode behind her, she did great. Come on put your name, and what you ride.

People have some consideration, you can talk about others , but can't put your own name up . Guess cause you know what people will say.
Dave Miller

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

just ride wrote:
someone should take that little girls patch off her she "TRIES" to ride a 450 LMFAO
Gotta learn somehow, and she is doing just fine. This site is so full of negative people talking bad about others and they hide under these false names?
Green River SCRC member

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

While it is true that anyone can buy a SCRC patch, you may only get a chapter patch from joining or creating a chapter. Our group has done nothing to cause the town any problems, we only ride, gather together and help where needed. Our group hanging out on the square looks a lot better than the streets being empty as people drive by. I would hope, in this day and time, that people would judge others by their actions rather than by their clothing or choice of hair style. I wish you all well riging and hope you will over come your adversity to hard working citizens who try to help others.
Biker Chick

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

If I was broken down on the side of the rode, I would be more excited to see a biker coming than anyone because they are much more likely to help. I watch bikers from this community go out on Christmas Eve and deliver gifts to needy children. I see bikers have one ride after another to help causes such as breast cancer and St Jude or just for people in need. If people would open their eyes and see all the good that bikers in the surrounding areas do and quit visualizing every biker as the dramatized version they see on tv or in movies, the stereotyping would stop. As with any subject, if people would get educated before they run their mouths or form their prejudiced opinions, the world would be a much better place. Long hair, tattoos, and leather do not make a person bad. Quit looking at only the exterior and instead judge a person based on their actions, on what is on the inside.
Local

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Aaron Perkins wrote:
Just ride , why ? I rode behind her, she did great. Come on put your name, and what you ride.
People have some consideration, you can talk about others , but can't put your own name up . Guess cause you know what people will say.
HA! HA! She will know my name when i run her off into the woods!!!!
Green River SCRC member

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Local, that is not only ignorance coming through your post but it also shows your lack of intelligence. First off, how would she be able to know your name while you try to kill her? Do you plan to stop her, tell her your name and then proceed to try to run her off of the road? Second, do you have have a problem with women riders or would it be the fact that she is doing something you only wish you could do? It is terribly hard to learn anything new in life by hiding behind your computer. I do not like to be so rude, but it is comments like yours that brings out the worst of me. You should really think about what you put on the internet before typing it. It will stay on here long after you are gone. While we do not know your name, your comments lack the inspiration to further our knowledge on that mute point. My name is Tammy by the way. I would say it is a pleasure to "meet" you, but it is nothing more than a causal headache brough on by trying to understand your comments. I am sorry you feel the need to show your lack of respect for yourself by making such comments. I hope you have a wonderful day and learn some manners. I am sure your parents tried to teacher you better and would want you to present yourself better than what you have done of late.
killer

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Local wrote:
<quoted text> HA! HA! She will know my name when i run her off into the woods!!!!
Well ain't you a price of shit cowerds. I used words you can understand to .... Get a gun bloe your brains out and help save taxpayer's money ..........
Biker Chick

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

"Local" let me educate you a bit. Even if you type under an alias, you can be traced. What you just typed could be considered terroristic threatening...careful what you put out there for the whole world to see.
TO LOCAL

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

No BAlls, Make a comment like that, and show you are a Nobody. Topix is full of cowerds just like you.

Grow up Get a Job, Get a Life !
Dave Miller

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

I believe the girl local is talking about could take him a a bare knuckle fist fight. How proud this local person's parents must be.
Red

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Local wrote:
<quoted text> HA! HA! She will know my name when i run her off into the woods!!!!
Hi Local! it's "me" on the Kaw.454! So why we goin in the woods? You must be the same person that knocked my teeth out,COWARD!! Grab a "pair" and step up to me,You "sucker punched" me last time with Brass Knuck's now a car? against a motorcycle? Like I said,whoever you are these idle threats will not scare me. Looking forward to seeing you. I'll be ready.
Not Happy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Local! it's "me" on the Kaw.454! So why we goin in the woods? You must be the same person that knocked my teeth out,COWARD!! Grab a "pair" and step up to me,You "sucker punched" me last time with Brass Knuck's now a car? against a motorcycle? Like I said,whoever you are these idle threats will not scare me. Looking forward to seeing you. I'll be ready.
Who ever that dip shit is I am glad it ain't me lol.
Agree

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Biker Chick wrote:
If I was broken down on the side of the rode, I would be more excited to see a biker coming than anyone because they are much more likely to help. I watch bikers from this community go out on Christmas Eve and deliver gifts to needy children. I see bikers have one ride after another to help causes such as breast cancer and St Jude or just for people in need. If people would open their eyes and see all the good that bikers in the surrounding areas do and quit visualizing every biker as the dramatized version they see on tv or in movies, the stereotyping would stop. As with any subject, if people would get educated before they run their mouths or form their prejudiced opinions, the world would be a much better place. Long hair, tattoos, and leather do not make a person bad. Quit looking at only the exterior and instead judge a person based on their actions, on what is on the inside.
It hasn't been too long since I had car trouble and guess what the first person to stop was a biker maybe one of yours I know he was from Greensburg and never could I have asked for a nicer person. Ride with the wind and ignore the misfortune ones that can't tell good from bad. THANKS BIKER!!!
Biker Chick

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

B - Believes in God and Family
I - Integrity that is Humble
K - Kind to all Mankind
E - Earns and Honest Living
R - Respects Himself and Others
S - Suffers the Stereotyping of Others
Dave Miller

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

just ride wrote:
you'd best just leave that lil girl alone, she has alot of friends in the club and besides its known as a Kawasaki 454 LTD.
Matt Carter

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Ok,we all get a free shot,so here is mine:In defense of the Green River Southern Cruisers,I wish to say "God bless you for your contributions to kids and those in need. I am not a member of any club because I bought my Gold Wing to ride with my wife for enjoyment and stress relief,but if I were to desire to join a club,GRSC would be at the top of the list. I do enjoy riding in fundraiser events. I am truly amazed at the outpouring of love and kindness when someone has hard times or needs assistance with funeral costs etc...This is a fine group of people and anyone who "Bad-Mouths" them needs to get out from behind your PC and do something more constructive with your life.Go apoligize to a member,maybe even get your own bike and give back a little kindness. It is much easier to smile than frown.Honey and sugar will take you a long ways. Sour grapes gets you nowhere!
HCR

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Crawler wrote:
<quoted text>So, "No Club" I am a member of SCRC and you have to ignore Panhead, he is not a member. But seriously if you and your friend wish to ride with all of us your more than welcome to. There are a few rules and regulatons but nothing hard. A few of them, must have a 650 cc bike or bigger, and pretty much be friendly. Dues are $5.00 a month/person. The Road Captains are (Dave and Tim, Aaron is our first officer, Jacky is our second, treasurer is Charlie and secretary our first officer's wife Tammy. The Road Captains ride up front and the officers ride behing them and then the members fo course behind the officers and the Tail Gunner is Ray, he rides all the way to the back. Any make or model bike is ok, just has to be 650 cc or bigger. We have a nice club house provided for us and we meet 1st saturday of the month. If you are seriously considering joining, just catch one of them on the square in Greensburg, mainly in the evening and they can tell you more. Take care and ride safe.
No, SCRC is a non-dues, any make any model club. Someone can ride a 500cc with you. the new Honda CB 500's are faster than a 650 cruiser so your cc point is moot.
It's a non-dues club. Look it up on their constitution, it's online for all to see. If you are charging then you are doing it with out nationals consent.
Annoyed

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Motorcycles are SO Annoying!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Greensburg Forum right now

Search the Greensburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Curmudgeon 146,842
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr ohhahh 26,209
Karnes Dyno REV Engine (Jul '07) 4 hr investor unhappy 1,204
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr lol 1,035
Angela cox 5 hr LMS 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr poofylover 16,128
What business would you like in Greensburg 8 hr Vote4change 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE