Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

I don't know who starts these threads, but I have a child that lives at GVDC. I would appreciate if people would stop trying to start malicious and unfounded rumors, I have dealt with many hard working & caring people over the past 30 years. so please just stop this before it gets started. The people who provide care and services to the individuals living there, are caring, devoted and very special people. I have the utmost admiration and respect for each and everyone of them. I thank God everyday for these people and proud to have them caring for my son. If you don't have anything good to say then please just don't say anything at all I would deeply appreciate it. To anyone from Greenevalley reading this, Thank You for all you do, each of you are angels.
aaa

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

my child lives at GVDC wrote:
I don't know who starts these threads, but I have a child that lives at GVDC. I would appreciate if people would stop trying to start malicious and unfounded rumors, I have dealt with many hard working & caring people over the past 30 years. so please just stop this before it gets started. The people who provide care and services to the individuals living there, are caring, devoted and very special people. I have the utmost admiration and respect for each and everyone of them. I thank God everyday for these people and proud to have them caring for my son. If you don't have anything good to say then please just don't say anything at all I would deeply appreciate it. To anyone from Greenevalley reading this, Thank You for all you do, each of you are angels.
AMEN!! we dont need another dang GVDC thread!! there are plenty others that you can comment on. plz dont start another one
gvdcslut

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

my child lives at GVDC wrote:
as for you.. i am sorry to say i use to work at gvdc and quit all they do is beat the people there and spit on them. they are truely horrible people there. some employees even dump the residents out in the floor to have sex on their beds. gv is full of awful employees i should know i worked with most
gvdc employee

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

gvdcslut wrote:
<quoted text>
as for you.. i am sorry to say i use to work at gvdc and quit all they do is beat the people there and spit on them. they are truely horrible people there. some employees even dump the residents out in the floor to have sex on their beds. gv is full of awful employees i should know i worked with most
You never worked with me troublemaker! I bust my butt to ensure my clients are taken care of as best as we possibly can. No, we are not perfect, yes we are human. I have seen things that could have been handled differently in the past but nothing like you imply goes on everyday. If anyone is abusive they will be found out and prosecuted. By the way, if you saw all of this stuff going on it was your first responsibility to remove the client from harm, and then report the incident immediatly to the investigater. Did you know that you are just as guilty as the abuser if you saw this go on and did nothing? This shows just how you truly are, probably a liar or if you are telling the truth, then you are worse than a liar. It is horrible to try and worry a parent that their child is being mistreated if it isnt true. This parent has probably been through hell already. Keep your hateful comments to yourself.
lol

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

i dont know if Robin White is still out there, but MAN you talk about a thief!! She would even steal the nasty ass shampoo the state gives the guys, and batteries and razors and ANYTHING that wasnt bolted down. Stole money from me, and some pain medication I had for my tooth. Stole the same from another guy in our building and money from others. Even TOILET paper, on the big rolls!!
c ya

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

she hasnt worked out there in years
YourALiar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

gvdcslut wrote:
<quoted text>
you've never worked there because that does not happen. Why would you get on here and make lies up about gvdc? You need a life and stop lying. You people make up the most far fetched stuff I've ever heard of.
gvdcslut

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

well as a matter of fact i did report this. and what was done you all questioned the employee that was seen doing it. naturally like any other gvdc employee she lied. so don't tell me. i quit there because of shit like this and don't think for one second that that was the end of it.. you all will be brought down. oh and i know for another fact you all have caught people smoking pot in the residents rooms and done nothing... so don't tell me a thing about working there. honey i worked there for a long time to get the information i needed to bring a place like that down. i think that it is a great facility wish i could say the same for the employees. you even have employees flashing their shit all over town. would you want someone taking care of your child if you knew they were in your childs room taking naked pictures of themselves and sending them to everyones husbands... no didn't think so. so check yourself and the rest of your employees before you start telling me.
gvdc employee

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

gvdcslut wrote:
well as a matter of fact i did report this. and what was done you all questioned the employee that was seen doing it. naturally like any other gvdc employee she lied. so don't tell me. i quit there because of shit like this and don't think for one second that that was the end of it.. you all will be brought down. oh and i know for another fact you all have caught people smoking pot in the residents rooms and done nothing... so don't tell me a thing about working there. honey i worked there for a long time to get the information i needed to bring a place like that down. i think that it is a great facility wish i could say the same for the employees. you even have employees flashing their shit all over town. would you want someone taking care of your child if you knew they were in your childs room taking naked pictures of themselves and sending them to everyones husbands... no didn't think so. so check yourself and the rest of your employees before you start telling me.
What building did you work in and what time frame? I have worked there 15 years and never heard of this tale. By the way gvdc drugtests all their employees. As for the naked pics, sounds like maybe your hubby was a recipient of said pics? There are bad apples in any organization "honey". Do you think gvdc is just one big party? I know that most employees are great and caring individuals. How do you think we got out from under the DOJ lawsuit? By smoking weed with and screwing the auditors from the Department of Justice? Yes, there are some bad people at gvdc but they are always found out in the end. Instead of working to gather info on the bad people and trying to "bring it down" why didnt you try to help change it from the inside? I feel you are a bitter person and only want to hurt instead of help and by the way i would say 90% of the people that work there are good folks. That is impressive for ANY company or organization.
gvdc employee

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Sorry about the double post. I guess i got tore up trying to fend off bitter ex employees that are lumping ALL employees into the scrub catagory.
gvdcslut

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

well acturally my husband did't receive any pictures. but many of my friends men and women did receive them. i am not bitter at all. i just feel that people should be aware of whats going on with the employees. and if you are concerned at all i would think you should look into this. i loved my job there. i haven't worked at gv for a little while and no i am not putting ALL employees in the catagory just a few. i am sorry that you feel i am trying to down gv i'm not at all as i said before i think its a great facility and i would love to see the employees looked into better to help get rid of the TRASH that is still working there. the residents at gv only deserve the best. haven't they been through enough. just because they don't know enough to know what they see going on doesn't mean they should be treated like garbage. they are human beings despite their complications... so instead of bad mouthing me if you still work there why not help to make your job and your work place a better facility.
tim

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

amy taylor

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

As a former employee of GVDC, I can tell you with an honest heart, that yes, some of the things mentioned DO go on. Granted, there are some, well actually alot, of people who work there, that actually care about the patients there and provide the very best care possible for them. Then there are others who steal, lie, abuse patients etc. I know of a nurse who had sex with a co-worker on the exam table in one of the cottages. I know this because I walked in mistakenly "DURING" and have been scarred for life. I reported that to my supervisor and that nurse and the co-worker were dismissed.
Since that time I have changed jobs, to a less stressful atmosphere of babysitting. What a joke! But anyway back to the topic.

I feel bad for the person who has a loved one there and hope that your person gets the best care ever, but believe me, this stuff does happen.
gvdcslut

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

thank you cotton. i am glad someone can back me up on this. as i said i am not downing gvdc i just feel that as a facility that is here to serve and help people with disabilities that the company should be more causious of who they keep employeed there. and as far as the drug testing goes. i am pretty sure they don't have a handle on that considering alot of employees there are strung out. its a breeding ground for drugs and sex. thats why there is a topix dicussion of gvdc ho's . this should say something. i am grateful and glad that some employees take their job seriously and are there to actually help but there are others as you said that should be taken out of that place and arrested for the disrespect that they show not only the patients but the families of the patients. those people trust the employees to take care of their family member and i am sure if they knew some of the things going on would make an effort to help abolish the TRASH who is still there
areu

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Sorry, but I worked there for years and was NEVER drug tested. even upon hiring
career employee

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

I have been out there 27 years, I have seen things happen I reported them and people lost their jobs! I don't know what you saw, but it was your responsiblity to stop whatever was going and inform someone, even the sheriffs department of what just happened. You are just as guilty as whatever it is you think you saw. As far as Drug testing they really started a couple of years ago, with new hires and they have done a large majority of the regular staff, I myself having CDL's was tested a couple of times before all the regular staff and I have been tested twice in the past 2 years. So yes they drug test and people that have been there for a while do have the opportunity to clean up in order to keep their job, if they choose not to then they are fired! What you people need to do is quit posting whatever it is you think you know, and leave greenvalley alone how would yo like to have family out ther and be reading this crap? I am proud to be a dev.tech. and I am proud of the staff I work with. You all have a fantastic day, and God Bless You!
gvdcslut

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

obviously different shifts and buildings have different rules. i did report it and i did make numerous complaints of everything i saw. as i said it was said it would be taken care of and it n ever was. all three of the people that have said these things have told you they worked there. maybe we just got stuck with the trash and you didn't but it definately is there. what will it take to prove to you that this goes on? need names of employees that are smoking crack or pot? need to know who was taking naked pictures in the clients room? better yet would you like me to post the picture on here so everyone can see what trash is still there? yes it does go on. second shift more than others but it does go on. and obviously the random drug tests aren't on the right random people. how convienient for them. guess maybe the employees are sleeping their way along to keep their job. regardless if i had family out there i would want to know that these things were going on. if us people that worked there can't fight and get things done maybe the families can. as i said before if you are a dedicated employee maybe instead of downing us and callin us liars maybe you yourself should do your part and look into what we are telling you. and make an effort to stop it
no one

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Yes prove this give names or drop it. As for myself I would really like to not only know names but also date as to when this took place. As it was stated if you knew this while you were working there or even now you have the responsiblity to report this and if nothing was done like you said then you also had the responsiblity to take this to the next step.And before you get upset over what I have wrote here, just be aware that I am not calling you a liar nor am I saying that I belive everything that you have posted here, I am sayig that you still have a responsiblity to report this to the proper people. And if you do not know whom you should report this to let me know and I will give you their number and you can call and get this taken care.
Help

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Who were they?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••