First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Qalinto

Brentwood, TN

#43 Mar 4, 2012
I'm pretty sure they make lower quality lemon pledge in this factory.

Unaccatpable for nude cleaners!
online predator

Greeneville, TN

#44 Mar 4, 2012
the place sucks worse now than it did just a couple of years ago. Everett Haney is the production manager & he's a phuchen dick. decent pay, good benefits, but management is a joke. just ask them boys back in stainless what they think of how the place is ran. if you don't kiss ass you get shit work & treated badly. work hard & they expect more.
spun out

West Alexander, PA

#45 Apr 18, 2012
i work there and have for 10yrs and agree the pay is damn good for factory work and the hrs long and alot but hey im not worried about lookin for an unemployment check anytime soon. As long as management can hold it all together it will only get bigger.
spun out

West Alexander, PA

#46 Apr 18, 2012
and yes they are hot available guys and girls there
Hard Worker

Elizabethton, TN

#47 Apr 20, 2012
spun out wrote:
i work there and have for 10yrs and agree the pay is damn good for factory work and the hrs long and alot but hey im not worried about lookin for an unemployment check anytime soon. As long as management can hold it all together it will only get bigger.
What is the health plan like? Deductible, co-pays etc.
spun out

United States

#48 Apr 23, 2012
ya get dental health and vision its about 80 bucks a week and pays 90% on bills after $1000 deductable on the family plan
Fedup

Johnson City, TN

#49 May 3, 2012
spun out wrote:
Management better be doing something, cause from what i'm seeing they can't hold anything together except each other. they think a degree makes the difference but if people don't have common sense then that degree is worth nothing. i agree the pay is good, but is it worth it if life there is a living hell
online predator

Greeneville, TN

#50 May 3, 2012
that's why i left. the three stooges that run that place are dumber then shit. they treat you like shit if your a good worker & let the flunkies get by with just getting by. the pay was good, but that is all the good i can say about it. whatever happened about the sexual harassment charges that was brought up against two of the tree stooges?
Tic tac toe hoe

Morganton, NC

#51 Jul 15, 2012
Day shift is the worst for cheating spouces. The place is on top list for devorce. Is there not one man in there that dont mess around on their wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so paranoid? 48 min csmaven 32
Ever did it with a family member 4 hr Trunketeer 15
How offen do u eat her out? 4 hr one sided 27
Feeling lonely for the holidays 4 hr Trunketeer 115
U wood like to when a vacation to? 4 hr Dixie iron fist 7
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 5 hr Agree 65
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 5,575
Principal at Mosheim 21 hr oh lawd 55
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns