Qalinto

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

I'm pretty sure they make lower quality lemon pledge in this factory.

Unaccatpable for nude cleaners!
online predator

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

the place sucks worse now than it did just a couple of years ago. Everett Haney is the production manager & he's a phuchen dick. decent pay, good benefits, but management is a joke. just ask them boys back in stainless what they think of how the place is ran. if you don't kiss ass you get shit work & treated badly. work hard & they expect more.
spun out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

i work there and have for 10yrs and agree the pay is damn good for factory work and the hrs long and alot but hey im not worried about lookin for an unemployment check anytime soon. As long as management can hold it all together it will only get bigger.
spun out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

and yes they are hot available guys and girls there
Hard Worker

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

spun out wrote:
i work there and have for 10yrs and agree the pay is damn good for factory work and the hrs long and alot but hey im not worried about lookin for an unemployment check anytime soon. As long as management can hold it all together it will only get bigger.
What is the health plan like? Deductible, co-pays etc.
spun out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

ya get dental health and vision its about 80 bucks a week and pays 90% on bills after $1000 deductable on the family plan
Fedup

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

spun out wrote:
Management better be doing something, cause from what i'm seeing they can't hold anything together except each other. they think a degree makes the difference but if people don't have common sense then that degree is worth nothing. i agree the pay is good, but is it worth it if life there is a living hell
online predator

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

that's why i left. the three stooges that run that place are dumber then shit. they treat you like shit if your a good worker & let the flunkies get by with just getting by. the pay was good, but that is all the good i can say about it. whatever happened about the sexual harassment charges that was brought up against two of the tree stooges?
Tic tac toe hoe

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Day shift is the worst for cheating spouces. The place is on top list for devorce. Is there not one man in there that dont mess around on their wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 min Research first 8,962
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 141,158
Summer Street 16 min seay 32
PROTECT Haslam Billions PILOT/FLYING J 23 min vote Haslam saveTHE money 32
PURGE THE JUDGES supreme court level 29 min On our side WHY 7
HASLAM EBT card in ever low wage pot 31 min There u go UNION up 6
Shane Ray (Oct '10) 1 hr Chandler circle 27
Eddie Overholt arrest question 1 hr Gunslinger 36
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr Gunslinger 62
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 2 hr NOjobs GOP 44
•••
•••
•••
•••