sexiest men in greeneville

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
knows all

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2011
ok girls the men have us as the biggest hoes hotest lets put them out there i tink 1 of the hotest men in g vegas is johnny walker he also used to be one of the bigggest male hoes and that is a big deal cuz he has only been here for about a yr who yall think is the sexiest or the biggest male ho of g vagus

Since: Nov 10

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2011
its me of course
All Cute and Stuff

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Aug 15, 2011
knows all wrote:
ok girls the men have us as the biggest hoes hotest lets put them out there i tink 1 of the hotest men in g vegas is johnny walker he also used to be one of the bigggest male hoes and that is a big deal cuz he has only been here for about a yr who yall think is the sexiest or the biggest male ho of g vagus
Is this the Johnny Walker (not his real name btw) who walks around in a Coca Cola Uniform and hangs out in McDonalds in Bulls Gap?
hey there

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2011
I once thought that Kenny Cox was. I seen him the other day and he's not looking as hot as he once did. Back in school we always thought he was gay. Rumor has it he's been seeing a guy in town. Maybe his bf been wearing him out ha ha ha.
Hail yeauuh

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2011
I know exactly what you mean. I knew of him several years ago and thought he was about the HOTTEST THANG I'd EVER SEEN! Whhhhhoooooweeee!

I've also heard those same rumors for years. He sure is hot no matter his persuasion. Mmmmmmmm.....
gegirl

Rockwell, NC

#6 Aug 16, 2011
i seen this one at the bp mike smelcer the one that drives the white esclade. HOT HOT is he single? wheres he been DAMN!or is he a bottle of hoe wine? HE'S GOT FINER WITH TIME!WOULD like to have a tall glass OF THAT. IF HE DOES HAVE A WOMAN.SHE BETTER LOOK OUT FOR THE OTHERS.because he is fffiiinnneee!
Hail yeauuh

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2011
gegirl wrote:
i seen this one at the bp mike smelcer the one that drives the white esclade. HOT HOT is he single? wheres he been DAMN!or is he a bottle of hoe wine? HE'S GOT FINER WITH TIME!WOULD like to have a tall glass OF THAT. IF HE DOES HAVE A WOMAN.SHE BETTER LOOK OUT FOR THE OTHERS.because he is fffiiinnneee!
I don't know who he is but after that description I will be loooooooooooking! Lol
he is a hottie

United States

#8 Aug 16, 2011
i thing David holzerman is hot but he is engaged or married
iknowsgrl

Rockwell, NC

#9 Aug 16, 2011
gegirl wrote:
YES he is FINE your RIGHT! he was dating a girl but I heard that over. yes yes yes. I'm shy but girls he's so nice. he has a good personality too he has always spoke to me but he is one of those guys that just emtimadates me. shew wee I'd try it!
Bo Bo

Nashville, TN

#10 Aug 16, 2011
What about me!how did I not make the list! Iv been throwin hammer in this shit hole town for 25 years! That's gotta count for somethin! ;)
sunshine

United States

#11 Aug 17, 2011
I think Kenny has been dating the cute guy from the cell phone place. I used to see them out together and you could tell it was more than friends. They make a nice couple though. They seem happy together. They're hot! I'd slide in the bed with them!
hey there wrote:
I once thought that Kenny Cox was. I seen him the other day and he's not looking as hot as he once did. Back in school we always thought he was gay. Rumor has it he's been seeing a guy in town. Maybe his bf been wearing him out ha ha ha.
Hail yeauuh

United States

#12 Aug 18, 2011
sunshine wrote:
I think Kenny has been dating the cute guy from the cell phone place. I used to see them out together and you could tell it was more than friends. They make a nice couple though. They seem happy together. They're hot! I'd slide in the bed with them!
<quoted text>
WHICH CUTE GUY FROM CELL PHONE PLACE? Like I said, Kenny is really hot but that bitch better not be with the one I think is hot at Verizon! Lol lol! There will be haaaaaail to pay if he's with my Verizon boy! Lol
sunshine

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2011
Hail yeauuh wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH CUTE GUY FROM CELL PHONE PLACE? Like I said, Kenny is really hot but that bitch better not be with the one I think is hot at Verizon! Lol lol! There will be haaaaaail to pay if he's with my Verizon boy! Lol
well not sure who you are thinking of. I'll never tell. LOL
yeaaaaa

Santa Barbara, CA

#14 Sep 1, 2011
i think kane vereecke is one hot dude tan skin hot muscles mmmmm hes fine
Anonymous

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Sep 1, 2011
Chad Crawford is FINE!!
hottie

Charlotte, NC

#16 Sep 1, 2011
Well I think that Guy that has the big red truck in town is sexy but I have not seen him out in a long time anyone know what happiness to him???????
say what

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2011
hottie wrote:
Well I think that Guy that has the big red truck in town is sexy but I have not seen him out in a long time anyone know what happiness to him???????
I happen to be an expert on hot men in trucks. What does he look like? What kind of truck?
hottie

Charlotte, NC

#18 Sep 1, 2011
Red f350 u would know it if u seen it it's big as f@#% and he is really good looking I think he worked out at the Y for along time
say what

United States

#19 Sep 1, 2011
I have someone in mind. Are you sure its a f350?
hottie

Charlotte, NC

#20 Sep 1, 2011
Maybe f250 but u can't miss it it's sexy 4door big lift and tires

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I get on topix 5 min Trunketeer 62
Kristie bolton 9 min hosa 6
dead beat (Mar '13) 23 min hold my pocket beau 5
d w i and u s nitrogen 40 min really 6
Jenny Kimborough 42 min OVER IT 1
candy duncan (Oct '13) 54 min candy 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Trunketeer 5,058
A Revelation from Ferguson, MO (sarcasm) 3 hr the man 11
Tragedy 8 hr Trunketeer 10
Greeneville Dating