Comments
1 - 20 of 154 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
the dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

how are they doing?
Heres an idea

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ask them. Nothing but rumors here on topix.
ex friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

did they ever get their daughter back?
what a shame

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

As I can see, the last thread about them has been removed. As far as I know, no they did not get her back. Her mom has temporary custody for the time being. They are both still doing what they have been doing for several months now. It is a shame and breaks my heart to see Mandi in this shape. I couldn't care less about Jeff because he is the one who has led her down this path. For those of you that know her, you wouldn't recognize her if she was standing beside you. She is a different person and instead of talking crap about her, please pray for her. She desperately needs it. I'm not sure how much longer she can continue to live like this before her body just gives up. I dread the day I get that call and it will happen unless she gets it together.
dr oz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Heres an idea wrote:
Ask them. Nothing but rumors here on topix.
lets all do sum bath salts...
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

dr oz wrote:
<quoted text>lets all do sum bath salts...
Dr. you are mean. Funny, but mean.
dr oz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. you are mean. Funny, but mean.
i know its mean but seriously bath salts...i can see if they were hooked on crack..coke..or even pills but bath salts...
Lick-a-muh BUTT

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

what a shame wrote:
As I can see, the last thread about them has been removed. As far as I know, no they did not get her back. Her mom has temporary custody for the time being. They are both still doing what they have been doing for several months now. It is a shame and breaks my heart to see Mandi in this shape. I couldn't care less about Jeff because he is the one who has led her down this path. For those of you that know her, you wouldn't recognize her if she was standing beside you. She is a different person and instead of talking crap about her, please pray for her. She desperately needs it. I'm not sure how much longer she can continue to live like this before her body just gives up. I dread the day I get that call and it will happen unless she gets it together.
Now I call BS on this, I've known Mandi since the early 90's, she's always been strung out on one thing or another. Even back in the Nathan days. So Jeff isnt the one responsible for this. Regardless, she made the choices and decided what path to stroll down, so that puts the blame on HER, which is where it should be.
Salty dog

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Why is everybody saying they are on bathsalts? How do you know that?
heh

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

because it is in the arrest records
dirty deeds

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 7, 2013
 
Their not in jail. Didn't do any jail time from what I heard so why not? Is bath salt not a schedule drug yet?
so sad

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 8, 2013
 
dirty deeds wrote:
Their not in jail. Didn't do any jail time from what I heard so why not? Is bath salt not a schedule drug yet?
They did get caught and charged in Sevier County for salts in November. Like anything else, you can bond out. I'm with you oz, I can't understand why two people that have experimented with every drug under the moon would stick with this one. It's sad and I hope EVERYONE prays for them. This stuff obviously makes you lose your mind.
ex friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 9, 2013
 
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
They did get caught and charged in Sevier County for salts in November. Like anything else, you can bond out. I'm with you oz, I can't understand why two people that have experimented with every drug under the moon would stick with this one. It's sad and I hope EVERYONE prays for them. This stuff obviously makes you lose your mind.
i agree to of all the man made drugs in our society why stupid bath salts!im curious to see what this fake drug will do to them long term!
udontnothem

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 9, 2013
 
I thought they got busted in Gville parking sleeping.
How many other people you see getting busted for salts?Havent heard of any.Where do you think they got the salts cus everbody seems to think they are still using them.I feel bad for them both.I didnt think you could get salts that easy plus if they was charged then they would be on probation and getting drug tested!Maybe their just keeping to theirselves cus their embarrased.I dont think their still doing salts.How would they get by with it if their on probation?
so sad

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ex friend wrote:
<quoted text>i agree to of all the man made drugs in our society why stupid bath salts!im curious to see what this fake drug will do to them long term!
From the looks of their last mug shots, I don't think long term is even possible. This will kill her faster than Jeff if they don't stop, that's why I encourage everyone to pray for them. Like them or not, they have a child that needs their parents to wake up before it's too late. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Although they are not my friends, only people I have known for years, I too have dealt with addiction within our family and it is very heartbreaking.
Friend

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

She doesn't look bad I saw her recently. It was just a very bad picture of her with no makeup and she had been crying. She is still as pretty as she always was. I don't know if they are doing drugs but for the sake of their daughter I hope they aren't. If you people really gave a sh#t you would be talking to them not posting more rumors about them on topix.
Friend 2

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Friend wrote:
She doesn't look bad I saw her recently. It was just a very bad picture of her with no makeup and she had been crying. She is still as pretty as she always was. I don't know if they are doing drugs but for the sake of their daughter I hope they aren't. If you people really gave a sh#t you would be talking to them not posting more rumors about them on topix.
I've known both since elementary school. And I saw them both about a week before they were busted at wiegles. I didn't recognize them it took a double take. So yes, she looks like hell, Jeff looks like hell, and their poor daughter has to watch her parents go down the shitter!
heh

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 9, 2013
 
ex friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Friend wrote:
She doesn't look bad I saw her recently. It was just a very bad picture of her with no makeup and she had been crying. She is still as pretty as she always was. I don't know if they are doing drugs but for the sake of their daughter I hope they aren't. If you people really gave a sh#t you would be talking to them not posting more rumors about them on topix.
WOW, r u on those bath salts too?mandy is not pretty like she use to be,she looks like total shit!those salts r killing them both! why aren't their parents tryin to help them?they need an intervention a.s.a.p.i dont give em 3 to 5 more yrs.theyll be dwn under
iDOknowthem

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

what a shame wrote:
I couldn't care less about Jeff because he is the one who has led her down this path. For those of you that know her, you wouldn't recognize her if she was standing beside you. She is a different person and instead of talking crap about her, please pray for her. She desperately needs it.
You can blame Jeff all you want to but its just as much her fault as it is his ! Its not like Mandy never stabbed Jeff in the BACK ! What kind of person prays for one but not the other ? They BOTH need prayers !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 5 min Hmmmm 124
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 7 min Crazy 398
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 8 min GvilleGrad 57
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min TN Voter 141,388
from an interview with the HAWK 27 min Hawkman 1
Why do democrats whine so much? 34 min Hawkman 6
Let's Praise Satan (Apr '11) 36 min Hawkman 255
good ole boys- lets name them 50 min gvilles finest 4
If we had a real newspaper in this town 1 hr bozo palace 21
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr who cares 72
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••