2 Meth Labs Busted Friday; Pushes Total For Year To 3

Jan 20, 2014 Full story: The Greenville Sun 16

The Greene County Sheriff's Department busted two meth labs Friday night, resulting in five arrests, according to Deputy Brandon Ricker.

Full Story
TVFD

Greenville, SC

#1 Jan 20, 2014
Hmmmmm. Who is chads brother?
2hot2handle

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2014
Where they in horse creek?
Yeah

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2014
And Rachel Stanton Holloway is the biggest meth head there is. She was in on this meth deal and then turned these people in. She is a snitch people. Don't get me wrong I'm glad that done these bust and hope the bust them all but she is the ring leader and always sets everyone else up and never gets charged.
Timmy

Charleston, SC

#4 Jan 20, 2014
Great job sheriff 3 in one year. No wonder we have the worst crime rate in state. It's time for a new sheriff. Steve and his phonies have got too go.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5 Jan 20, 2014
Timmy wrote:
Great job sheriff 3 in one year. No wonder we have the worst crime rate in state. It's time for a new sheriff. Steve and his phonies have got too go.
I'm trying to figure out why people don't comprehend what they read...

But anyhow yeah that brings the total to 3 this year... and we are only 20 days into it!!!

So see we still have 11 and 1/2 months to go to see how many more will get busted.
Burn em

San Jose, CA

#6 Jan 20, 2014
They'll get busy...it's an election year.
2hot2handle

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jan 21, 2014
Ya I heard her ex husband got busted because she snitched on him to so beware that's why I asked if it was n horse creek
mike

Blacksburg, SC

#8 Jan 21, 2014
Old Fatboy chad Dunbar working for cops again gets busted his bond was $110000 glad he finally gets what he deserves he's a snitch and a liar
samIam

Ooltewah, TN

#9 Jan 22, 2014
another dope head off the streets hope they get more ole bubba is goin to have fun with Chad
Shame

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2014
Ole nasty Rachel was standing there while the videoed Mike, Billy and Chad cooking it. She was allowed to walk away. She's a snitch. She should have gone with them. All those nasty holes in her face. Nasty! She's no better than them. Is love to see the video. 45 minutes worth of people in a meth lab yet Rachel and her boyfriend walk away.
waterfork

Asheville, NC

#11 Jan 26, 2014
I wonder how soon she will burn mike down too.
Snitches

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jan 26, 2014
2hot2handle wrote:
Ya I heard her ex husband got busted because she snitched on him to so beware that's why I asked if it was n horse creek
We need more snitches to get all the druggies in jail where they belong
well deserved

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jan 26, 2014
I agree more snitches and it will get all these druggies out. Chad very much deserved what he got and I am so glad that he gets to sit in that jail cell for a LONG!!!!!! time cause that s where he needs to be. Hell wo has 4 or 5 kids and don't take care of a damn one of them ???
outoftheloop

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 26, 2014
Some one fill me in in the Rachel thing don't know her well, but promise this is to.close to home in my end...not going to sit in idle while my brother gets run thru the bullshit.
outoftheloop

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jan 26, 2014
*on
Timmy Otoole

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Feb 13, 2014
Anybody heard anymore about this? I heard ernie foster was there too, apparently also allowed to walk away. Good thing these sorry ass meth heads aren't too bright.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 22 min Ruth 95
Well, there went that one... 2 hr TROLL BUFFET 656
wheel tax 3 hr Reclaim rights 85
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 3 hr gail 7
What is your favorite poem? 3 hr Alex Nicole 102
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Bree_Z 5,518
DTR Cheating Spouses 4 hr crystal 10
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 6 hr English Bob 13
your first love 7 hr outtabelton 132
Greeneville Dating