Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2013
Oldcastle employee

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Anyone missing a dog near Oldcastle on Pottertown road right down from Dtr ?
Oldcastle employee

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Jun 10, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of dog? black & white pitt possibly?
. It was a brown boxer with a blue collar.
Friend

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Yes that is Frank Carson's boxer it has been gone for over a week. How can I have them contact you?

Since: Dec 12

Clover, SC

#5 Jun 10, 2013
Oldcastle employee wrote:
Anyone missing a dog near Oldcastle on Pottertown road right down from Dtr ?
How kind & thoughtful of you to take your time & that you cared to help!!:)
I think the newspaper runs "Found" ads at no cost if you want to reach a broader audience.
Carson

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jun 10, 2013
his name is Bray, brown and white boxer, he will be a year old this month. I work across the road at East Tn Forest Products. One eye shows a little red around it and the other doesn't. He had a little rash on his belly and his boys hasn't dropped yet. If that is him please let me know we miss him
Oldcastle employee

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Carson wrote:
his name is Bray, brown and white boxer, he will be a year old this month. I work across the road at East Tn Forest Products. One eye shows a little red around it and the other doesn't. He had a little rash on his belly and his boys hasn't dropped yet. If that is him please let me know we miss him
. I was @ work sat before last and saw the dog outside then later when I left I didn't see it and someone said Monday that a dude took it home with him . I will give you his # and you can call him . That's not right to take someones dog especially when it has a collar .
Carson

Greeneville, TN

#8 Jun 11, 2013
Thx everyone for taking care of the dog. We got him back and he is asleep at my feet as I type this. Thanks everyone at Oldcastle and the guy that took him home thanks for letting us know where he was. Tell the girls they can come see him anytime..............GLAD HE'S HOME

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 11, 2013
Carson wrote:
Thx everyone for taking care of the dog. We got him back and he is asleep at my feet as I type this. Thanks everyone at Oldcastle and the guy that took him home thanks for letting us know where he was. Tell the girls they can come see him anytime..........GLAD HE'S HOME
So happy to hear that...my dog disappeared for one night before & it was absolute hell!!! I'm glad he is alright & that you were reunited...:)
LawAbider

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Put him on a chain !
Oldcastle employee

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Jun 11, 2013
Carson wrote:
Thx everyone for taking care of the dog. We got him back and he is asleep at my feet as I type this. Thanks everyone at Oldcastle and the guy that took him home thanks for letting us know where he was. Tell the girls they can come see him anytime..........GLAD HE'S HOME
. Dude that guy was not helping you . He planned on keeping the dog till you called Oldcastle .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pos men in greeneville 20 min ajoke 5
wikq football (Oct '13) 21 min Tony Darnell 15
Greene County TN Buy Sell Giveaway Swap (Sep '11) 41 min Kyle parkins 51
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 42 min turdddd 9,319
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pete 145,934
who is the scummiest men in greene county tn. 1 hr miss beaty 1
south greene football 1 hr Really 42
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 3 hr Release 8
Davis Street 14 hr CampCreeper 33
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••