Haunted Houses or other attractions

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crystal

Brentwood, TN

#1 Oct 16, 2010
Does anyone know of any really scary haunted houses or attractions, around here?
jmb

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2010
Ruby falls in Chattanooga. Frightworks in Knoxville is pretty good.
man o man

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Does anyone know anything about fright works
Crystal

Brentwood, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2010
I have looked frightworks up on the internet, my sister and I went to the Slaughter House in Piney Flats it was pretty good then we stopped at the Haunted Forest in Boones Creek, It was really good.
skeered but fun

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 18, 2010
Fright Manor in morristown looks neat

I also heard of a mental hospital in either kingsport or bristol is a good one but heard it is 50.00 per person and it's like a maze and you can only go in either with one person or alone but if you make it out without ringing a bell for help to get thru it or something like that you get your money back! agian this is only second hand info not real sure on any of it or the cost or location.

the fright manor also has a 3 thing's challenge if you get thru them you get your 35.00 back! there is several haunted houses/barns/mazes/ & forests all pretty close most all of them run on every FRI/SAT till holloween some even go like an extra weekend after holloween!
posters

Nashville, TN

#6 Oct 19, 2010
This is what topix is good for, not the trash
reaper

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 20, 2010
any other ideas?
Crystal

Brentwood, TN

#8 Oct 22, 2010
thank you all, also a friend of mine is starting a Ghost Hunting group called the Old Harmony Ghost Hunters it is on facebook if you get time look it up.
Mickey Mouse

North Arlington, NJ

#9 Oct 22, 2010
Boo I'm gonna git ya.
jmb

Newnan, GA

#10 Oct 22, 2010
man o man wrote:
Does anyone know anything about fright works
I liked it. They Have 2 one is called dream something its like an insane asylum and the other is the cage which is set up like a prison. I liked the insane asylum better. It was definitely worth going though!
Onyx

Bristol, TN

#11 Oct 30, 2010
Does anyone know about the insane asylum? I heard it got tore down and im lookin for somewhere haunted to go. Any suggestions?
Fright manor

Brentwood, TN

#12 Oct 11, 2011
I went to fright manor last year it was pretty good but the lines are long and the waiting time sucks! Worth the money if your lookin for something to do. If you google fright manor it will show this years theme and tel ya everything ya need to know! Hope this helps!!
k parent

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2011
Went to frightmare manorthis past Saturday..it was alright..it was really good compared to what we have around here.. it does have three attractions ad a 4th one that's the challenge which is kinda like fear factor u have to make it through the challenge to get ur $38 dollars back.. u have to lie in a casket w snakes drink a havanero drink and eat madagascar cock roaches.. if u complete all that then u gwt ur money back. There was a man that won while I was there and his face was blood red w tears and beads of sweat pourin down his face.. he couldn't even talk.. the actors arebactually done up in professional makeup instead of masks and the special effects were good.. the actual scareing was ppl screamin at you as u go by, loud sounds and chainsaws.
And yes they do touch you!!! It was worth the money to go though..
kim

Travelers Rest, SC

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Hartman's corn maze in mosheim is great. They are new but instead of a walk through its an actual maze. Could get lost but they are eager to help if you get stuck. Haunted corn maze and hay ride are 10 dollars for both
kim

Travelers Rest, SC

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Hartman's is open mo-thursday 4-10 and friday 4-8 sat 10a-8 Sunday 1-10 for regular maze and FRIDAY 8-11 AND SATURDAY 8-11 IS HAUNTED MAZE
Wondering

Nashville, TN

#16 Oct 6, 2012
What about the Haunted Mill in the Limestone Area... I went there about 6 yrs. ago and it was pretty good. Does anyone know if they still do that one?
closed

Highlands, NC

#17 Oct 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
What about the Haunted Mill in the Limestone Area... I went there about 6 yrs. ago and it was pretty good. Does anyone know if they still do that one?
they quit doin it 2yrs ago :(
scream

Salisbury, NC

#18 Oct 13, 2012
Frightmare Manor is awsome!! If you go, I suggest you purchase the tickets online and get the VIP. So you dont have to wait in line.
dani

Franklin, TN

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Any.one know when neighborhood trick or treat is? Shocked the city hasnt made it a weekend night, most people will be at church tonight.... yes church kids trick or treat to:-D
oh no

Greeneville, TN

#21 Oct 31, 2013
Any news on a free corn maze in Greeneville on Halloween night(tonight)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 8 min Leo 2
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 14 min Crazy 12
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 42 min Jennifer Renee 5,540
Jordan Greenway 1 hr Cops 1
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Dickens1 548
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 1 hr Veronica 145
user 1 hr crickets 16
Feeling lonely for the holidays 3 hr Alex Nicole 70
wheel tax 4 hr Yeah 115
What is your favorite poem? 11 hr csmaven 127
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County Thu Counsler Bob 97
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search