First Prev
of 19
Next Last
fitchick

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Forget the biggest sluts in gville, that's old news. Name the biggest man hos.....go!
Boo

High Point, NC

#2 Jul 23, 2010
Mark Barner
ashley

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2010
Buck Garland. He is always steppin out on his baby mama.
fitchick

Fort Campbell, TN

#4 Jul 23, 2010
pigs
300 yes

Smyrna, TN

#5 Jul 23, 2010
i used to be but got married and quit all that been ten years now,wouldnt change a thing.
fitchick

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Jul 23, 2010
glad you changed 300 yes....
300yes

Smyrna, TN

#7 Jul 23, 2010
yea prob more than that really didnt count all.lol but the tiger in me still thinks about it DAILY. what can i say i love sex.
fitchick

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Jul 23, 2010
don't know too many men that don't 300yes, but hopefully you found someone that can keep up with you!
300YES

Smyrna, TN

#9 Jul 23, 2010
she cant but o well thats life
Thomas

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2010
how many kids do you have?
just saying

Canada

#11 Jul 25, 2010
Brandon lollar lol hands down
yepyepyep

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2010
Kevin Tolliver

Since: Jun 10

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2010
He is my bestfriend and I love him to death. But he will tell you him self I have to give it to bill mathes LOL he can play em everyone of em AND the women seem to come right back for more I don't understand it?
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jul 26, 2010
just saying wrote:
Brandon lollar lol hands down
NO doubt.. i agree one hundred percent. I feel so so so sorry for his wife, she has always stuck by his side no matter what the crap he does to her. She is a sweet person. He is nice also, but not very good to her. Fess Hall also, and Brigham Lyons. All nice people but not very good in relationships. Oh yea, and AND Mark Barner. forgot about him. Good looking men can just get whoever they want, especially if they have a good personality like all the above but its still not nice of them to do that. Just my opinion. And there are sooo many more in Greeneville that are that way. Just like anywhere else I imagine. Its part of life
fitchick

Fort Campbell, TN

#15 Jul 26, 2010
shytstorm wrote:
<quoted text>
NO doubt.. i agree one hundred percent. I feel so so so sorry for his wife, she has always stuck by his side no matter what the crap he does to her. She is a sweet person. He is nice also, but not very good to her. Fess Hall also, and Brigham Lyons. All nice people but not very good in relationships. Oh yea, and AND Mark Barner. forgot about him. Good looking men can just get whoever they want, especially if they have a good personality like all the above but its still not nice of them to do that. Just my opinion. And there are sooo many more in Greeneville that are that way. Just like anywhere else I imagine. Its part of life
I wish women would realize they don't need to put up with that crap. But many stay because of financial reasons.
bumpity

Franklin, TN

#16 Jul 26, 2010
ugh

Since: Jun 10

United States

#17 Jul 26, 2010
Junior Luttrell I can say that from knowing first hand . When we were together and engaged last year I found out after it was over that he was cheating on me with his wife that he was supposedly been trying to divorce,the woman that he is with now that he just recently married,another woman that found me on myspace and messaged me about him and he having a thing while we were together. Not to mention the ones I don't know about....?there is no telling how many I probably wouldn't want to know the truth .goes to show as much as you love someone and think u know them u may not know them at all. Be careful ladies .... men are heartless.
fitchick

Fort Campbell, TN

#18 Jul 26, 2010
_CrAzY-BeAuTiFul_ wrote:
Junior Luttrell I can say that from knowing first hand . When we were together and engaged last year I found out after it was over that he was cheating on me with his wife that he was supposedly been trying to divorce,the woman that he is with now that he just recently married,another woman that found me on myspace and messaged me about him and he having a thing while we were together. Not to mention the ones I don't know about....?there is no telling how many I probably wouldn't want to know the truth .goes to show as much as you love someone and think u know them u may not know them at all. Be careful ladies .... men are heartless.
HOpe you didn't catch anything from the skank
Boo back

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jul 26, 2010
Boo wrote:
Mark Barner
I know Mark and he's a pretty good guy as far as I know. Sounds like people hating to me.
hmmm

Gallatin, TN

#20 Jul 26, 2010
Brad Milligan, biggest man ho in greene county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
presented by the genuine Kohlrabi--I HATE KOHLR... 17 min Dixie iron fist 8
Do u regret electing a black man as our preside... 22 min Dixie iron fist 10
Greene County Schools 1 hr fire her butt 112
Why am I so doggone stupid? 1 hr Trunketeer 16
Kristy Necessary 2 hr Misty 6
Stop leak for heat pump 2 hr South Greene Resi... 15
County Budget Heading For Red 2 hr South Greene Resi... 1
Beverly Casteel 2 hr Ms M 24
new sheriff says you are to old 7 hr lie and conqure 63
Busted ... : ( 14 hr Country boy 9